Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

:siren:ive received word a package has arrived:siren:

will poast pics when i get home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

lol nice I never even heard of this

singing bowls are cool. remember when you were a kid at some dinner your parents made you go to, and you got yelled at because you wouldn't quit doing the trick where you circled the rim of your water glass to make it hum? it's kind of like that but they are built intentionally to resonate well and sound nice, like a chime instrument. they are nice to use for marking the beginning/end of an activity that you associate with that sound, e.g. they use one at MY MEDITATION CENTER to signal the beginning/end of guided meditation, and to mark time during open meditation hours

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Lutha Mahtin posted:

singing bowls are cool. remember when you were a kid at some dinner your parents made you go to, and you got yelled at because you wouldn't quit doing the trick where you circled the rim of your water glass to make it hum? it's kind of like that but they are built intentionally to resonate well and sound nice, like a chime instrument. they are nice to use for marking the beginning/end of an activity that you associate with that sound, e.g. they use one at MY MEDITATION CENTER to signal the beginning/end of guided meditation, and to mark time during open meditation hours

cool

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

:siren: ATTENTION MY SANTA:siren:

if you haven't purchased me anything yet and you actually still plan to do so, please just donate the money instead to http://felinerescue.org . that is where I got my long gone cat Pachinko that I still miss and they are good people. them cats can use your donation way more than I can use goofy stuff. and besides, only assholes don't like cats.

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

santee pls

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

it is well sealed

gently caress yeah the house is too dry

ok easy enough

"things"? so it's not a humidifier?

chocolate that looks good and chocolate that might taste like my dog maybe?

couple drops under the tongue should be good

wife gonna love these

goddaaaaaaaaaammmmnn

this is some real nice stuff. thanks, solus! i am not a brown liquor drinker but it looks like i will have to start

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
nice yosgift!

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Stereotype posted:

nice yosgift!

Solus M.D.
Oct 17, 2007

what did i just post?

Cat Face Joe posted:

it is well sealed

gently caress yeah the house is too dry

ok easy enough

"things"? so it's not a humidifier?

chocolate that looks good and chocolate that might taste like my dog maybe?

wife gonna love these

goddaaaaaaaaaammmmnn

this is some real nice stuff. thanks, solus! i am not a brown liquor drinker but it looks like i will have to start

i'm glad it got there safe! the bitters is for old fashioneds (proest bourbon cocktail). eagle rare is pretty much my favorite bourbon, it's really bright and spicy and good for winter. i had to go to kentucky to get it since i couldn't find it here lol

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Cat Face Joe posted:

:cmon: lol

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

the orange bitters alone made me jealous, the eagle rare amplified that.

i wouldn't recommend tasting bitters on their own, its amazing how awful they taste outside of a mixed drink.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

a real man just dabs behind the ears

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

NevergirlsOFFICIAL posted:

Not going to try to eat the fish snacks.

dried fish stuff is tasty and you should try it, but it really really stinks. i'd never had it before and bought some on a long scandinavian car journey and my friends hated me a lot

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Solus M.D. posted:

i'm glad it got there safe! the bitters is for old fashioneds (proest bourbon cocktail). eagle rare is pretty much my favorite bourbon, it's really bright and spicy and good for winter. i had to go to kentucky to get it since i couldn't find it here lol

i figured you were my santa since the first present came from MN. tell me you had other business in KY and not just the bourbon

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

EL BROMANCE posted:

i wouldn't recommend tasting bitters on their own, its amazing how awful they taste outside of a mixed drink.

yes i am aware

Solus M.D.
Oct 17, 2007

what did i just post?

Cat Face Joe posted:

i figured you were my santa since the first present came from MN. tell me you had other business in KY and not just the bourbon

i'm from ky (and my family is still there) so yes

i apologize, i should have asked for liquor preferences :(

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

Santee pls confirm you received last package

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Solus M.D. posted:

i'm from ky (and my family is still there) so yes

i apologize, i should have asked for liquor preferences :(

you don't have to apologize, man, this is ownage. can confirm wife is a big fan of the cayenne shortbread

24-7 Urkel Cosplay
Feb 12, 2003

eschaton posted:

what's wrong with Arlington Heights? it gave us Al Jourgensen.

and me

it give yospos me

my santee's gift should be there saturday

santee I'm really sorry about the delay

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
it's a yosmas miracle

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

:cmon:

oh no blimp issue
Feb 23, 2011

vodkat you've put a massive amount of effort into this and im touched, I'm collecting pictures now to post, might take a little while

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Awia posted:

vodkat you've put a massive amount of effort into this and im touched, I'm collecting pictures now to post, might take a little while

cool a post expressing the exact opposite sentiment of what my santee will have

vodkat
Jun 30, 2012

cannot legally be sold as vodka

Awia posted:

Merry yosmas :3:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

if you haven't purchased me anything yet and you actually still plan to do so, please just donate the money instead to http://felinerescue.org . that is where I got my long gone cat Pachinko that I still miss and they are good people. them cats can use your donation way more than I can use goofy stuff. and besides, only assholes don't like cats.

Also, post the receipt here or something if you do this.

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

lol rude

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

:vince:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

lmao

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

spankmeister posted:

:siren: i have received a thing :ducksiren:

Feliz Navidad.

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug
also the cue cat doesn't work with ps/2 to usb adapters and also doesn't seem to work on my roommate's windows 10 machine so it looks like some hardware hacking/keyboard modding will happen

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

well...

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
Oh hey

Something came in the...

oh no

NO

THE CURSE IS REAL

THE CURSE IS REAL

ABANDON SHIP

creatine
Jan 27, 2012

:eyepop: :eyepop:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

lmbo

Migishu posted:

Oh hey

Something came in the...

oh no

NO

THE CURSE IS REAL

THE CURSE IS REAL

ABANDON SHIP

AHAHAHHAHA

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

3/5 not the poster

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

Grimey Drawer
is this the part where I chuck a shitfest, argue about how this is the worst yosmas ever, something about spendin... nah i couldn't

this was legitimately hilarious

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

Grimey Drawer
i guess i have to watch this at some point

Solus M.D.
Oct 17, 2007

what did i just post?

Migishu posted:

Oh hey

Something came in the...

oh no

NO

THE CURSE IS REAL

THE CURSE IS REAL

ABANDON SHIP

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solus M.D.
Oct 17, 2007

what did i just post?
usps decided to return my yosmas gift to sender because apparently gently caress you that's why

• Locked thread