Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Touhou?
This poll is closed.
Alice Margatroid 23 15.86%
i'm wrong 61 42.07%
Any/every other Touhou except the one Boom Boom Boom likes 61 42.07%
Total: 145 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

im afraid for helck because i want him to be happy

same. i hope when he defeats the evil human king and unites the demon and human worlds he is able to be happy with his wife vamirio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
That last Helck was extremely good.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Hell every Helck is extremely good.

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I sense someone talking about... GUNDAM!
If you aren't watching the first episode of Active Raid, you should be.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Accurate

Edit: Also, I just ran 4 miles. Now, I'm going to have a bowl of rice with shoyu and bacon.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

golden kamui is a cool manga

the arts so darn clean, but its the good kind of clean

like crisp, crisp art

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

the arts so darn clean, but its the good kind of clean

like crisp, crisp art

yea its good. that wolf is gonna eat that soldier man

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

nice golden kamui is published in one of those magazines that has girls in swimsuits on the cover

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

must feel great to pour your heart and soul into your historical fantasy story and then finally get the magazine it is published in and then there on the cover is a girl spread eagle wearing a bikini

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Link the magazine please.

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib

must feel great to pour your heart and soul into your historical fantasy story and then finally get the magazine it is published in and then there on the cover is a girl spread eagle wearing a bikini

Agreed

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Link the magazine please.

its shuukan young jump

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I will catch Active Raid at some point but for today the only anime I plan on watching is Lupin

He's a nice man

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

nice golden kamui is published in one of those magazines that has girls in swimsuits on the cover

evil hearts in there too

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

just like yotsuba

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

somebody needs to work on evil heart again cause its real cool

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

its shuukan young jump

Gracias

Random thought, I like how at the end of outlaw star theres really great art that has nothing at all to do with the show. More anime should do that.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

also kamuis been on the cover of that mag before, sometimes its girls and sometimes its comics

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/hicarut/endex.html

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
they also wrote a hockey manga that's complete but only has 5 chapters translated :(

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i really wanna read the evil heart persons newest comic even tho it only lasted 1 volume.

dont know anything about it besides the art is rad and its called The Mark Of Watzel, and it stars this lady

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Gracias

Random thought, I like how at the end of outlaw star theres really great art that has nothing at all to do with the show. More anime should do that.

:yeah:

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Everything Burrito posted:

they also wrote a hockey manga that's complete but only has 5 chapters translated :(

yea it looked alright but we will never know since it has been dropped

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

yea it looked alright but we will never know since it has been dropped

yeah that's why I didn't even start reading it, didn't want to get into it if nobody's going to work on it

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
dagashi kashi airs as we speak... but there is no simul. funi, this is why you don't have my money...

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

My current job has been posted in my work's internal job board

Uh oh

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Space Flower posted:

dagashi kashi airs as we speak... but there is no simul. funi, this is why you don't have my money...

lol funi gets it 4.5 days after it airs. hahaha

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
of course I say that and then I see news about funimation rehauling their streaming service.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Srice posted:

Uh oh

Promotion?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

the sayonara zetsubou sensei/joshiraku dude has a new manga. its about a mangaka who hides his job from his daughter and its pretty good! both dad jokes and behind the scenes manga jokes are represented

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Too many posts.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Davincie posted:

the sayonara zetsubou sensei/joshiraku dude has a new manga. its about a mangaka who hides his job from his daughter and its pretty good! both dad jokes and behind the scenes manga jokes are represented

bless the world

and grats on your hot-blooded rookie partner, srice.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Catgirls aren't monster girls. Cats are not monsters.

durr

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Gracias

yeah, I've been watching it recently and it's p great

I saw like 2 episodes as a kid on Toonami and it's fun to see what I was missing by not staying up

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Srice posted:

Uh oh

:worried:

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I was emailed about it so I think i have to write up a cv about how I am a good fit because I've been doing this job!

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Srice posted:

I was emailed about it so I think i have to write up a cv about how I am a good fit because I've been doing this job!

that fuckin blows

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

The Stalk is the only good spidergirl. Who's not a Spider-Girl anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Srice posted:

that sucks

• Locked thread