Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

KoRMaK posted:

Blind kid went picking a fight, the "bully" didn't know the kid was blind. If a person that comes picking a fight ends up being on the losing end I don't think that the other person is going to stop immedately.

Still feel bad for the blind kid, probably some misguided poo poo made him think he should pick a fight.

Yeah, that comparison you made about the downs person kicking the small kid is completely out of place here. Now it's about a person that's not physically or mentally impaired beating a physically and mentally impaired kid. I think that just made it even worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Nah, its about things on camera not being what they appear and not telling the whole story. That's how it relates.

It's p lovely to sucker punch people from behind in the temple, thats bordering on almost committed manslaughter terrotry, so don't do it. Hit them somewhere else.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.
'but austin was talking poo poo and looking at Noahs girlfriend'

Na'at
May 5, 2003

You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star
Lipstick Apathy

KoRMaK posted:

Blind kid went picking a fight, the "bully" didn't know the kid was blind. If a person that comes picking a fight ends up being on the losing end I don't think that the other person is going to stop immedately.

Still feel bad for the blind kid, probably some misguided poo poo made him think he should pick a fight.

I'm not seeing anything in the video to support the version of the story told by the person filmed repeatedly punching a blind autistic. It's almost like someone got caught being a piece of poo poo and now they're doing damage control.

Kobold eBooks
Mar 5, 2007

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AN OPEN PALM SLAM A CARTRIDGE IN THE SUPER FAMICOM. ITS E-ZEAO AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE THE MAIN CHARACTER, CORPORAL FALCOM.
I think what we should focus on is the fact that it was a pretty sick punch.

Here, have some panda freude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4wYcZGqgZ4

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Na'at posted:

I'm not seeing anything in the video to support the version of the story told by the person filmed repeatedly punching a blind autistic. It's almost like someone got caught being a piece of poo poo and now they're doing damage control.
Yea could be. I also bet you think that we dropped the bomb on japan to end the war.

:greencube: please post in good fun

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

KoRMaK posted:

Blind kid went picking a fight, the "bully" didn't know the kid was blind.

So, double schadenfreude then

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Scruff McGruff posted:

Also, don't mess with band kids apparently
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oWgu7Oyn5s

Any "Bully gets theirs" video makes me smile.

This one is super satisfying because the bully admits that the only reason he's picking on the kid is because the kid won't react. And then proceeds to provoke the poo poo out of the kid to the inevitable conclusion. This guy literally begged for this to happen to him.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

KoRMaK posted:

Who said that? I didn't say that. Why would you assume I said that?

You monster.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

A++++ it can't ever be better than this.

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

Better than it exploding.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

HaB posted:

Better than it exploding.

Someone should edit it to explode after she dives in. :allears:

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Remember. Emergency Facebook spin is always 100% fact.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
It's impressive how frequently this thread gets supposed adults involved in high school drama.

Freudian slippers
Jun 23, 2009
US Goon shocked and appalled to find that world is a dirty, unjust place

StrangersInTheNight posted:

This one is super satisfying because the bully admits that the only reason he's picking on the kid is because the kid won't react. And then proceeds to provoke the poo poo out of the kid to the inevitable conclusion. This guy literally begged for this to happen to him.

Then the bonus shadenfreude is me informing you that that video was hella staged and hella fake.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Freudian slippers posted:

Then the bonus shadenfreude is me informing you that that video was hella staged and hella fake.

Knew it was fake because bullies don't wear glasses.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
My personal joy in it is that the dude's excuse is the blind kid was looking at his girlfriend. :allears:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

My personal joy in it is that the dude's excuse is the blind kid was looking at his girlfriend. :allears:

This is actually the origin story for the Daredevil/Kingpin rivalry

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Back on track.

Staryberry
Oct 16, 2009
That Oregon Militia thing sure seems like it's going well: Tearful militant discovers friend drank away donation money: ‘It’s like finding out there is no such thing as Santa’ :911:

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

related: http://gawker.com/cops-oregon-militia-idiots-are-free-to-come-and-go-as-1751644940

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Pool shark claims another victim.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Say Nothing posted:

Back on track.

Ah Michael Voss, his post AFL career reads as "how to ruin your legacy 101" as he absolutely hosed the club that he was coaching at by bringing in a bunch of hacks from other teams while driving off or delisting a ton of talented players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3bl7Hs1w3w

More AFL freud

Imagined
Feb 2, 2007
:nms: http://i.imgur.com/Ycc1yfF.gif :nms:

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

Thought the scootyfrooty was the dude coppin a feel, then I notice she locked her knees.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Can't say that seeing a woman's knees fold backwards brought me any joy.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yeah that's more of an educational PSA than the 'freude.

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

I can take pleasure in someone else doing something retarded and getting hurt for it. Watching some poor women destroy her ACL on the leg machine, not so much.

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Imagined posted:

:nms: Legs do not work this way :nms:

My mouth made the panicky noises.

You'd be doing us a favor if you move (not copy) your reply to the OSHA thread. It seems very very OSHA and the only freude anyone may be getting from this particular schaden is not the kind of freude one should want in a human society.

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
Anybody else remember that old video with some goons riding in a Jeep through a forest until one of them goes, "TREEEEEE!" and they crash? It also has, "And that's the end of our weekend!" in it and I think it dates from before YouTube.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Reporter tests stab-proof vest, forgets to anchor it in place and gets stabbed.

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Ben Carson asks a class of 5th graders who the dumbest kid in the class is. A handful of them all point to the same person.

Jesus Christ that is cold.

BattleSausage
Aug 14, 2003

I'm butter side up, baby.

Taco Defender
Shithouse link, please disregard

BattleSausage has a new favorite as of 03:45 on Jan 8, 2016

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Carson is clearly very far removed from his school days.

RubberLuffy
Mar 31, 2011
Governor of Maine has some incredibly racist and hilariously outdated things to say

Includes favorites such as "These guys named D-Money, Smoothie and Shifty" are coming into Maine to "sell heroin" and knock up "young, white girls."

Here's hoping for some effective backlash against this idiot.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Some moron air traffic controller in Microsoft Flight Simulator gets trolled until he cries after he refuses to leave the position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhO3oBFkq-8

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos
"That government is best that governs least, because the people discipline themselves." -somebody overestimating humanity.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

KoRMaK posted:

Who said that? I didn't say that. Why would you assume I said that?

i see what you did there

:wink:
:wmwink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

RubberLuffy posted:

Governor of Maine has some incredibly racist and hilariously outdated things to say

Includes favorites such as "These guys named D-Money, Smoothie and Shifty" are coming into Maine to "sell heroin" and knock up "young, white girls."

Here's hoping for some effective backlash against this idiot.

Hello I'm dr smoothie and I'll be doing your brain surgery. And this is the chief of staff, dr d-money.