Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May
Bill Gothard, former (and soon to be again?) director of IBLP was just charged with rape, along with other sexual assault charges.

What advice does this handsome bachelor have for victims of sexual abuse?

Seems legit.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The statue of Queen Victoria, by Joseph Boehm, was made in 1888. It has been moved in the city several times.

Here is what the street artist told the Bristol Post: "The art world is male dominated. Fact. Street art is male dominated. Fact. So I've got to represent. I've got to redress the balance.

"Queen Vic was a power woman. She was the original feminist and she was proud. All I did was show her how she wanted to be seen. What's so offensive about that?

"If Banksy's allowed to paint a naked man hanging out a window of a sex clinic, then why can't Queen Vic be seen in all her glory? Bristol loves shouting about street art but when it comes to something with a real message it can't handle it."

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Jan 9, 2016

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Kro-Bar posted:

Bill Gothard, former (and soon to be again?) director of IBLP was just charged with rape, along with other sexual assault charges.

Seems legit.

That's... actually not really ironic at all.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Kro-Bar posted:

Well, he's had a civil suit brought against him.

When you used the term "charged with rape" I thought there was going to be some tearful photos of police arresting him.

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May

spacetoaster posted:

Well, he's had a civil suit brought against him.

When you used the term "charged with rape" I thought there was going to be some tearful photos of police arresting him.

Sorry, I worded that poorly. I can only pray (lol) that scumbag has to finally cop to what he's done and lives in disgrace for the rest of his pathetic life.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Kro-Bar posted:

Seems legit.

Man, ol Cuckabee sure does surround himself with a lot of rapists, deviants and dog-killers.

im gay
Jul 20, 2013

by Lowtax

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Stupid clothes like this and ripped jeans have always given me conniptions.

Blurred
Aug 26, 2004

WELL I WONNER WHAT IT'S LIIIIIKE TO BE A GOOD POSTER

Mr Hootington posted:

Stupid clothes like this and ripped jeans have always given me conniptions.

I guess you could say..... they're a rip off? :c00l:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

https://youtu.be/zkOBAEa9wn8

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Wild Horses
Oct 31, 2012

There's really no meaning in making beetles fight.

that's hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlTukY9fV9Y Video: A swedish man laments the depravity of Danish politics

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

#ResistCapitalism is trending on twitter

https://twitter.com/hashtag/ResistCapitalism?src=tren

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Reading Gerry Adams' twitter feed is a surreal experience

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

here's IMPROVE SOCIAL in video form

Giblet Gravy
Sep 27, 2004

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Bryter posted:

Reading Gerry Adams' twitter feed is a surreal experience

Ducky ar la.

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
The difference between aioli and mayonnaise is that aioli has garlic and olive oil whereas mayo has mustard and canola oil

WhiskeyJuvenile fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Jan 10, 2016

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

The difference between aioli and mayonnaise is that aioli has garlic and olive oil whereas mayo has mustard and canola oil

wrong thread biatch

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

Exclamation Marx posted:

wrong thread biatch

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

So is Gerry Adams suffering from some form of early onset dementia

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Phlegmish posted:

Nah he's just figured out correctly that twitter is for posting inanities and not actual serious business.

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Phlegmish posted:

He's near 70, bit old for early onset

Davethulhu
Aug 12, 2003

Morbid Hound

Guavanaut posted:

Nah he's just figured out correctly that twitter is for posting inanities and not actual serious business.

hosed up if true

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

JFairfax posted:

The statue of Queen Victoria, by Joseph Boehm, was made in 1888. It has been moved in the city several times.

Here is what the street artist told the Bristol Post: "The art world is male dominated. Fact. Street art is male dominated. Fact. So I've got to represent. I've got to redress the balance.

"Queen Vic was a power woman. She was the original feminist and she was proud. All I did was show her how she wanted to be seen. What's so offensive about that?

"If Banksy's allowed to paint a naked man hanging out a window of a sex clinic, then why can't Queen Vic be seen in all her glory? Bristol loves shouting about street art but when it comes to something with a real message it can't handle it."

My countryfolk have other ideas as to what to do with statues of British monarchs (and colonialist moguls). :vuvu:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYVqIjjeZxU

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

I looked up the numbers a while back and IIRC there are more Syrian refugees (internal and external) than there are Lebanese people.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

only worse.

C.M. Kruger posted:

I looked up the numbers a while back and IIRC there are more Syrian refugees (internal and external) than there are Lebanese people.

It makes a lie out of the meme that they're greedy for wanting to leave Turkey and Lebanon, for sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGOx0ZpMrrU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Icing is a drinking game in which certain individuals or groups of individuals are required to drink a bottle of Smirnoff Ice or any type of Smirnoff Malt Beverage. The game has been featured on CNN Money/Fortune [1] and TNA Impact!, Tosh.0, and ridiculed by Cracked.com.[2] Participants are encouraged to come up with elaborate ways to present the Smirnoff Ice to their targets by hiding bottles in inconspicuous locations, or in situations where drinking it would be dangerous or embarrassing (e.g. before they attend a meeting). Failure to drink, no matter the circumstance, results in the victim owing one Smirnoff Ice to each of the other players. The game objective is to make someone consume an entire Smirnoff ice.

[img/ importimagefromfolder/ .jpeg img]

• Locked thread