Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

No, that's not Obama forcing you, that's just you being an unrelenting dick in need of compensation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

In reference to the several months long siege on Madaya, Syria, where people are starving to death. They've resorted to eating leaves and pets.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

OAquinas posted:

No, that's not Obama forcing you, that's just you being an unrelenting dick in need of compensation.

Isn't that :thejoke:?

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Tei posted:

On weapons salesman of the year..

I like Erika more than Obama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjMnuQEQs3U

Erika never lied to me. Obama promised a lot of things, that never materialized, promised to stop a lot of things, that continued and turned for the worse.

Also Erika has these big american eyes.

I'm inclined to think very uncharitable things about this women, mostly relating to her being kept around by gun nuts as token minority.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

SirSamVimes posted:

If he was being ironic, yes.

James Woods isn't being ironic.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

SirSamVimes posted:

My understanding is that James Wood is in fact that big an asshat.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Klaus88 posted:

I'm inclined to think very uncharitable things about this women, mostly relating to her being kept around by gun nuts as token minority.

Or just add Tei to your ignore list.

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

Pillbug

zoux posted:

On his tumblr, Bors was asked what the worst piece of right wing hate mail he ever got was. He posted this from his last book:

Johntalouette
Oct 30, 2013
Who was the cartoonist who posted the president saying that if Global Warming isn't stopped August will be 50 degrees hotter than December as if it were the most stupid, obvious thing in the world? Christmas here in B'ham was in the seventies and it has been in the fifties pretty consistently ever since. Does that mean I should expect 120 in the dog days and be happy about it? (ps sorry about Chief Justice Roy Moore)

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014

ImpAtom posted:

My understanding is that James Wood is in fact that big an asshat.

God drat it. :(

Daniel Hillard
May 22, 2012

Nenonen posted:

Or just add Tei to your ignore list.

Initially I thought there was maybe some sort of language barrier causing me to misunderstand him because English is clearly not his first language and I try to think the best of everybody but it's becoming obvious that's he's actually just very dumb.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Daniel Hillard posted:

Initially I thought there was maybe some sort of language barrier causing me to misunderstand him because English is clearly not his first language and I try to think the best of everybody but it's becoming clear that's he's actually just very dumb.

I thought the thread's silence on the topic of his posting was a signal that we were polite and tolerant of possibly-dissenting views, but I'm increasingly convinced that there's like two people who don't have him on ignore at this point, so a redtext would be even more of a waste than normal.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

ManlyGrunting posted:

God drat it. :(

I know, I was upset when I learned James Woods is a douchebag too :(

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

Somfin posted:

I thought the thread's silence on the topic of his posting was a signal that we were polite and tolerant of possibly-dissenting views, but I'm increasingly convinced that there's like two people who don't have him on ignore at this point, so a redtext would be even more of a waste than normal.

I don't have him on ignore and I'm politely tolerating his views. Is it still polite tolerance if I mention that I think they make the world around him a worse place?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I don't have him on ignore because he's like a little slice of the freep thread.

Captain Bravo
Feb 16, 2011

An Emergency Shitpost
has been deployed...

...but experts warn it is
just a drop in the ocean.
I don't have him on ignore because my eyes naturally glaze over his posts, so it's unnecessary.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Tei posted:

On weapons salesman of the year..

I like Erika more than Obama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjMnuQEQs3U

Erika never lied to me. Obama promised a lot of things, that never materialized, promised to stop a lot of things, that continued and turned for the worse.

Also Erika has these big american boobs.

:eyepop:

Rebochan
Feb 2, 2006

Take my evolution

Oh god more comics now

NYE Euro comics

And some not Euro stuff

The hell, when did Catalino become pro-gun control?!
And here I thought I wouldn't post Crowe again, but those devil eyes staring out at me said otherwise.
I actually deliberately didn't post most of the North Korea comics because they're all the same thing, but at least this one slammed two issues into one.
Old Rall, now with COLOR!

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Jesus christ

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
What does her shirt say?

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Samurai Sanders posted:

What does her shirt say?

"Wir schaffen das", which means "We can do it". Merkel said it about taking in the refugees, after having previously said Germany couldn't take them all.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Jesus christ is that supposed to be Rubio on the right there

Also for some reason I'm getting the vibe that they're all Dick Tracy villians

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Good thing that bear is labelled, otherwise I would have had a hard time figuring out that it symbolized an economic downturn.

Rebochan
Feb 2, 2006

Take my evolution

Monkey Fracas posted:

Jesus christ is that supposed to be Rubio on the right there

Also for some reason I'm getting the vibe that they're all Dick Tracy villians

I can see that with Rubio there...

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Tei is loving awesome you haters.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

colonel_korn posted:

Good thing that bear is labelled, otherwise I would have had a hard time figuring out that it symbolized an economic downturn.

He even helpfully labeled the CHINA shop in case his suave readers missed his even more subtle analogy.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Rebochan posted:

Old Rall, now with COLOR!

Hitler, in heaven. Look at this poo poo. Look at it. Hooly loving poo poo.

Rebochan
Feb 2, 2006

Take my evolution

Krinkle posted:

Hitler, in heaven. Look at this poo poo. Look at it. Hooly loving poo poo.

Yea, I dunno why Saddam's complaining, the place looks nice.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Jedit posted:

"Wir schaffen das", which means "We can do it". Merkel said it about taking in the refugees, after having previously said Germany couldn't take them all.
...things over there really are going to go to poo poo over this, aren't they. Germany was a pretty nice country when I visited 20 years ago.

foobardog
Apr 19, 2007

There, now I can tell when you're posting.

-- A friend :)

Samurai Sanders posted:

...things over there really are going to go to poo poo over this, aren't they. Germany was a pretty nice country when I visited 20 years ago.

I just got back from it, it's still pretty nice, though I left exactly on New Year's so perhaps it has descended into goosestepping and pogroms.

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

Kinda hosed up to draw your political enemies being sexually assaulted by racist caricatures.

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk

Does anyone have any idea who that guy Saddam is talking to supposed to be?

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Mister Beeg posted:

Gaddafi?

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Mister Beeg posted:

The scum of the earth, I believe? gently caress I misread. Yeah gaddaffi.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Yes, YES! Devour your own you fools! :unsmigghh:

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Luckovitch isn't a conservative.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
He was referring to the fact that all Canadians are cannibals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Captain Bravo posted:

I don't have him on ignore because my eyes naturally glaze over his posts, so it's unnecessary.

i dont have anyone on ignore, cause im not a baby bitch

• Locked thread