Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.

Rexroom posted:

Nationalism can be racist if society judges national identity according to race. It's a political tool, nothing more. Not that I blame them: Europe had some very bad experiences of it in the past centuries or so.

ei tuo rasismi sana enää mitään tarkoita tänä vuonna

syytän ylikäyttöä

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
You can still be against raping women without being racist though, makes u think

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

vuohi posted:

If there are no reasonable voices to be found, the crackpots will steal the show. It's not entirely the crackpots' fault, and yes, I certainly do hold reasonable people to a higher standard

Ihan näin asian vierestä, vuohi taitaa olla ihan fiksu tyyppi eikä panikoi housuihinsa koko ajan. Ja älkää saatanassa assisoiko sitä mitenkään minuun, hän ei sitä itse pyytänyt. Antakee miehen olla.

Mutta varmaan vituttaa tämä sama asia, kehtasi sanoa eli ei, kyllähän sen noista postauksista näkee.

Niin vituttaa muakin samat asiat.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
autism intensifies

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
no vittu

eikö ees asperger, vai mikä se on, ocd

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Se on jätkät perjantai, eiköhän pistetä oikein kunnon tumut sen kunniaksi

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
mitä viinaa juuaan

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Kori kaljaa ja pullo jallua. Kadullakaan ei pienessä tarvihde pelätä kun Odinin soturit ja Ligur vartioivat meitä. Kiitos - 2016. :finland:

ALLAN LASSUS
May 11, 2007

apul.prof./ass.prof.

Geriatric Pirate posted:

One of the really annoying things about this is the current culture of "political correctness" around the police and some media outlets (e.g. Yle in particular in Finland).

The fact that the police said after NY that there were no problems until enough people came out and said "well... actually"

Yes you mean the 2000 Iraqis gathering at Tahrir Square Steissi getting ready to bring down Finnish society and start slaughtering and raping infidels, but fortunately the attack order never came, thanks to our brave policemen pre-emptively capturing the six terrorist leaders at Kirkkonummi?

It's a good thing we have media outlets like MV-lehti and Hommaforum that aren't afraid of revealing the truth, gently caress political correctness!

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
Ad-hoc street patrols by bald men of Odin keeps everyone talking. Minister of Justice Juha Lindström (TF) sees no problems, as long as everything is done within the law. The minister of internal affairs Petteri Orpo (NC) however takes a different approach and calls them as potentially dangerous, since activists might take the law into their own hands. Essentially the same message, but with different attitudes.

Parliamentarian Laura Huhtasaari (TF) however wonders why anyone would be afraid of street patrols by hardened criminals, when there are people in parliament with criminal records like assault or drunk driving. I... don't think it works like that.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ligur posted:

Ihan näin asian vierestä, vuohi taitaa olla ihan fiksu tyyppi eikä panikoi housuihinsa koko ajan. Ja älkää saatanassa assisoiko sitä mitenkään minuun, hän ei sitä itse pyytänyt. Antakee miehen olla.

Mutta varmaan vituttaa tämä sama asia, kehtasi sanoa eli ei, kyllähän sen noista postauksista näkee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C78HBp-Youk

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Rexroom posted:

Ad-hoc street patrols by bald men of Odin keeps everyone talking. Minister of Justice Juha Lindström (TF) sees no problems, as long as everything is done within the law. The minister of internal affairs Petteri Orpo (NC) however takes a different approach and calls them as potentially dangerous, since activists might take the law into their own hands. Essentially the same message, but with different attitudes.

Parliamentarian Laura Huhtasaari (TF) however wonders why anyone would be afraid of street patrols by hardened criminals, when there are people in parliament with criminal records like assault or drunk driving. I... don't think it works like that.

Well one of the most prominent party official in her party is literally a dude who raped a woman so :shrug:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Did Brianne drop his Liguring gimmick altogether? I need to update finpol.123

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Cotton posted:

Did Brianne drop his Liguring gimmick altogether? I need to update finpol.123

Whenever you read something, you should always ask in your heart whether or not something is true. Play on doubt and trust until you find the answer for yourself. I hate loving foreigners and I want htem all to die they are pieces of poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

BrienneGetsHanged posted:

I hate loving foreigners and I want htem all to die they are pieces of poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

same

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Whenever you read something, you should always ask in your heart whether or not something is true. Play on doubt and trust until you find the answer for yourself. I hate loving foreigners and I want htem all to die they are pieces of poo poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too but only Laplanders, Ostrobothnians, Savonians, Karelians, and Uusmanders.

vuohi
Nov 22, 2004

Ligur posted:

Ööö, kiitos vain tästä hyvin yllättävästä valkoritaroinnista, mutta kukaan ei ole sanonut mulle edes yhtä poikkipuolista sanaa.

Eikä mua kyllä mikään erityisemmin vituta. Hölmöyden määrä maailmassa on käytännössä loputon, ei tämä yksi kysymys siinä joukossa paljoa paina.

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

Voted 1, gas thread.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine
About nationalism: If you celebrated the pikkuleijonat winning gold you are most likely a fascist and a racist.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

HUMAN FISH posted:

About nationalism: If you celebrated the pikkuleijonat winning gold you are most likely a fascist and a racist.

No black players in the team, racism. Also they don't have ice in Afrika so Hockey is white man's sport, which also makes it racist.

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-1452216493856.html
But since cultural enrichment is in full swing, we'll probably have that fixed soon too.

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Darkest Auer posted:

Se on jätkät perjantai, eiköhän pistetä oikein kunnon tumut sen kunniaksi

http://yle.fi/aihe/artikkeli/2007/07/11/hymyhuulet-eugen-ja-ruben-neuvovat-baarikaapin-taytossa

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
jerry cotton is literally retarded

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
So at the moment women are tweeting about the harassment they meet everyday by using the hashtag #lääppijä https://twitter.com/search?q=%23l%C3%A4%C3%A4ppij%C3%A4&src=typd

And got to admit, that they don't paint a pretty picture of Finland, the known land of naisrauha and sexual equality.

And would you know, the old twitter superstar persu @JukkaWallin is at the case again!

https://twitter.com/JukkaWallin/status/685565561636532226

I mean what the gently caress man? Is this real life?

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Fish of hemp posted:

So at the moment women are tweeting about the harassment they meet everyday by using the hashtag #lääppijä https://twitter.com/search?q=%23l%C3%A4%C3%A4ppij%C3%A4&src=typd

And got to admit, that they don't paint a pretty picture of Finland, the known land of naisrauha and sexual equality.

And would you know, the old twitter superstar persu @JukkaWallin is at the case again!

https://twitter.com/JukkaWallin/status/685565561636532226

I mean what the gently caress man? Is this real life?

There's nothing that turns a far-right dude from a staunch defender of women's rights into a raging misogynist faster than a woman expressing a differing opinion.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine
Agreed. Fascism.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

I was wondering who the hell is this Wallin guy and turns out he is a small time persu active from Vuosaari. Charming fellow but there are persu MPs that are worse so he gotta try a little harder to make a real splash.

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

1. Currently the most prevalent form of decision-making in the western world

2. While you are correct in saying that the society owns

3. You have not for a second demonstrated here why

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state
Does "persu" mean perussuomalainen?

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Yes.

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme

Nauta posted:

Ah, so that's why he is the funniest poster in the thread

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
no he really isn't

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

someone mention Sibilä again so jerry can come in here and post about incest and animal loving

vuohi
Nov 22, 2004
Jerry Cotton has truly managed to maintain his innocent, childlike wonder.

No other adult man that I know of posts about pedocults and hating Eastern, Northern and Southern Finland quite like him.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Nauta posted:

uhh hey dude. I am more retarded than that guy :jerkbag:

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
yeah like literally

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Nauta posted:

no he really isn't

Boys, boys, don't fight, you can both be funniest posters itt!

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

Me too but only Laplanders, Ostrobothnians, Savonians, Karelians, and Uusmanders.

I'm a salafist uusmander, or a salamander if you like

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

:yeah:

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

OhYeah posted:

Does "persu" mean perussuomalainen?

Perse is finnish for rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014