Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

maniacdevnull posted:

Lol not even, it's plastic now

lol Canada cant even do money right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
canadarm triumphalism cracks me up. as if any first world country couldn't have built that thing it's a goddamn claw machine arm is space lmbo and we put that poo poo on our money like it's some big deal. CANADARM

put chris hadfield on there next, the umpteenth man in space :canada:

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
Canada wanted to be a part of the ISS so we gave them something we knew would be hard to gently caress up

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
why can't you guys put important Canadians on your money, like Nathan Fielder

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
we already put alan thicke on the $13 bill what more do you want

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

Improbable Lobster posted:

the dollar sucks so bad

can canada just use get on the euro

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
lol yeah put Canada on the euro and drag that thing down some more.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

thanks to obamas excellent monetary policy, everything's coming up merica right shagger

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

PleasureKevin posted:

can canada just use get on the euro

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

so can we

ZShakespeare
Jul 20, 2003

The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose!
woah. I mean Canada is poo poo and all but Chris Hadfield owns and I'll tolerate no besmirching of his name.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Now it sure would be nice to have a basic research core or a manufacturing arm or a tech sector or really any industry that isn't digging poo poo out of the tar sands, wouldn't it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

there's also the endless fields of rapeseed

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ZShakespeare posted:

woah. I mean Canada is poo poo and all but Chris Hadfield owns and I'll tolerate no besmirching of his name.

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

we got health care.

also i think we made deus ex?

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
cvgs: I don't like you, undead giant

same with Ludwig

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

yes, but that'll change the situation about as much as having white poop instead of blue

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

blue poop is a sign of bleeding in the colon

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
in that comic The Boys taking the drug that gives you super powers also gives you blue poops

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

the canadian dollar sucks so bad. there's this one "look we made that thing, but cheaper" kickstarter that i really liked. but when you consider the exchange rate it goes from cheapest on the market to unaffordable (shipping was also a factor). stuff that i used to upgrade every year or two, iPhones, MacBooks, now unaffordable and i'll be using what i have for 4 years or perhaps till they break. obviously my wage hasn't changed and don't really want it to since it's in a start up i'd rather get more equity in. but i'm already in one of the most expensive cities in north america so it is profoundly changing my lifestyle.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
:darksouls:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

apparently you can parry the old knights

PleasureKevin posted:

the canadian dollar sucks so bad. there's this one "look we made that thing, but cheaper" kickstarter that i really liked. but when you consider the exchange rate it goes from cheapest on the market to unaffordable (shipping was also a factor). stuff that i used to upgrade every year or two, iPhones, MacBooks, now unaffordable and i'll be using what i have for 4 years or perhaps till they break. obviously my wage hasn't changed and don't really want it to since it's in a start up i'd rather get more equity in. but i'm already in one of the most expensive cities in north america so it is profoundly changing my lifestyle.

yuuup

Fabricated
Apr 9, 2007

Living the Dream
Ludwig needs a few billion more hp

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

:kimchi:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

holy poo poo Mario maker is so good

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
canadians should just get used to the fact that they live in friendlier russia.

ZShakespeare
Jul 20, 2003

The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose!
I'm probably going to buy an andorid be cause gently caress the CAD

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker
https://twitter.com/punchesbears/status/685310429875195904

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
you missed some good yosdotes tonight

smythe and i got drunk and played like idiots and somehow won all of our games.

one of the games we "technically" lost but only because our dark seer was like a youtube prank call superstar and was piping his prank calls into the voice chat of the game and it was loving hilarious.

he prank called some rando in LA and was like "i got 4200 pounds of wood for you that you ordered" and just kept it going for like 30 minutes. it was amazing.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Beast of Bourbon posted:

you missed some good yosdotes tonight

smythe and i got drunk and played like idiots and somehow won all of our games.

one of the games we "technically" lost but only because our dark seer was like a youtube prank call superstar and was piping his prank calls into the voice chat of the game and it was loving hilarious.

he prank called some rando in LA and was like "i got 4200 pounds of wood for you that you ordered" and just kept it going for like 30 minutes. it was amazing.

No.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
what games are still talked about itt?

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

julian assflange posted:

what games are still talked about itt?

Whatever you feel like.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
thank you knuc. are you still in Japan?

gamechat: I totally fell for the fake ending in mgs v and can't wait to play the rest

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

julian assflange posted:

thank you knuc. are you still in Japan?

gamechat: I totally fell for the fake ending in mgs v and can't wait to play the rest

Yes.

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
tried to play Life is Strange.

it's.............. poo poo

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

Al! posted:

holy poo poo Mario maker is so good

yeah mario maker is seriously good

it also makes me wish that nintendo would buy out media molecule so we could get littlebigplanet: nintendo edition with good physics

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

rock paper shotgun has no bylines on its front page until you click into an article on the mobile site, presumably to trick people into reading John Walker posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I like the design of the Star Wars amibos but I'll never buy that game

• Locked thread