Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

what did he bonk into I missed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Imagine if they got Andy from Twin Peaks Police Department to read the donations and he cried at every one. The feels...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I forget is it Gorons who eat rocks or Dodongos that eat rocks. Well, in any case, species of things that eat rocks are cool, IMO.

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

Wormskull posted:

I forget is it Gorons who eat rocks or Dodongos that eat rocks. Well, in any case, species of things that eat rocks are cool, IMO.

its german people

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Gorons eat rocks. You will see him feed a Gordon a gourmet rock at some point in the run since it is required for a mask and related heart piece.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Gorons eat rocks. You will see him feed a Gordon a gourmet rock at some point in the run since it is required for a mask and related heart piece.

He just did.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

He just did.

Awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The business scrub slowly walking out of the grotto carrying his bags of money is epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Drowned Zora's cutscene... hell yea...

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I like the little twist the people with half their family dead from cancer do where they say at the end, Oh... And outrageously MURDER those animals!

same here.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
first you get the Feels, from contemplating your death, your families death, the extinction of your memories, your life, your species, your favorite doge, the memory of doge fading to nothing, the cold death of the universe, wow, big nothing out there, makes you thinhk, as you watch this weird scrawny man in an ecstatic fugue state while playing faxanadu really fast, glitching thru the walls...bUT. then the comment ends with and be sure to brutally disewbowel the animals with a dirty cleaver!!! and you get the lulz

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

gorons ftw

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just found a goron who was trying to disguise himself as a traveling salesman in Wind Waker but I still haven't found a power bracelet or iron boots which seem to be what I need to progress...

slam flanders
Jan 13, 2015

god damnit I hate ice arrows

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

My cousin's cartridge of Yellow had a bunch of brown corrosion on the bottom and he told everyone in my family and all his friends that it's because I put the cartridge in my butt.

Lmai

Fluo
May 25, 2007

goron freeman

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

This run is pretty cool.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

According to Zelda speed runs dot com this run is going to take upwards of 5 hours.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Just noticed the estimated time on the stream.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

These guys should start using their real names because I'm sick of hearing them refer to each other as things like "tree" and "blue".

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

These guys should start using their real names because I'm sick of hearing them refer to each other as things like "tree" and "blue".

Shut up.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

It sounds freaking dumb, dude.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Drowned Zora's cutscene... hell yea...

BEN DROWNED

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I'm too scared (hiked up high) to watch major as masks runs because of B E N D R O W N E D

Shits almost as creepy as night vale.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

that sun mask bomb skip

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Okay I got the bracelets and the boots. I'll try to finish the game by monday...

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Instead of spending their life learning how to do this ultimately useless crap, these guys probably could have learned carpentry or how to make a decent pizza which is healthier, cheaper and more delicious than the Ones from the store.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Lord of the Cucco's march and song are epic.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Thousands of hours spent coming up with things called the gibdo house clip instead of learning about philosophy or how to properly eat a pussy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm sure plenty of these people know that with ingredients in their own home they can make a pizza/burger/salad that's at least twice more healthier, cheaper, and tastier then those you can buy at the store.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Plus it's not like making a pizza or reading a sparknotes or slaying poon is loving rocket science. So get off your high horse.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

for all we know they spend equal amounts of time on majora, philosophy and pussy

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My Face When Normie Fucktard Thinks Reading Books About Thinking or Objectifying Women is somehow more meaningful than gaming hard and awesomely: [Face goldust made shortly after he left his wife (kayfabe) and wrote "FU" on his head ("Freedom Unchained") and rolled down the steel ramp in a wheel chair with his hand in the classic "R*tarded" position but flipping everyone off, and then he starts talking in a Truman Capote voice about contracting an illness that rendered him invalid]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol They got like 120K from 2 Zelda games alone. The charity driving power of Zelda is absolutely incredible, folks.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

This fight is incredibly badass

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Shout outs to IHOP.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

rip gannon
(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I've been watching this for basically every waking moment I've been at home.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
have never played a ratchet and clank they just blur together with jak and daxter for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wow, what are the odds that when I turned this on after I woke up they were in the middle of setup.

• Locked thread