Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Herman Merman posted:

I'm a salafist uusmander, or a salamander if you like

I don't :mrgw:

Also jesus christ this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

Well, Ligur got probated again so perhaps things will change?

Insha'Allah.

e: Even tho it was the first real friday of this year, I hope everyone's tipaton january kesti.

vuohi
Nov 22, 2004
Tietokilpa: Kuka voisi mahdollisesti kirjoittaa näin?

quote:

Suomalaisnousukkaiden kuningas Cheek piiskasi Ratinan stadionkonsertissa nuorison hurmokseen ja ilotulitteistakin otettiin sokkaa irti lähes koko shown ajan. Toisella kanavalla melskasi taas stadionrokin dinosaurus U2 Irlannista, joka hurmasi Pariisin konsertissa fanilaumansa häikäisevällä visuaalisuudella ja häpeilemättömällä maailmanparannuksella.

Pariisin terrori-iskujen jälkeen nauhoitettu konsertti oli väkevä puheenvuoro maailmanrauhan, solidaarisuuden ja uskontojen välisen dialogin puolesta. Sohvanurkassa minäkin pidättelin kyyneleitä koko kahden ja puolen tunnin konsertin ajan.

U2:n herätyskokoksen jälkeen jäin kovasti pohtimaan, mihin Jare Tiihosen alias Cheekin lumo oikein perustuu. Hän kieltämättä tekee ammattitaidolla näyttävän shown, musiikki on laadukkaasti toteutettua, mutta konsertin viesti jäi minulle erittäin epäselväksi.

1. Alle 40-vuotias kokoomuslainen
2. Alle 40-vuotias keskustalainen
3. Alle 40-vuotias sosialidemokraatti
4. Alle 40-vuotias kristillisdemokraatti

Vastaus: http://demokraatti.fi/55644-2/

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Kaverini veti cheekkiä turpaan kun se käski hänen suksia vittuun jalkapallokentältä jolla hän oli pelaamassa tyttärensä ja tämän kavereiden kanssa.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Hyvin tehty.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Sain kuonoonsa aika pahasti cheekin enturaakilta. Worth it.

vuohi
Nov 22, 2004
paskapuhetta mutta uskon, koska haluan uskoa

doverhog
May 31, 2013

I've never actually listened to a Cheek song but it's some kind of rap targeted at teenage girls right?

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

vuohi posted:

Vastaus: http://demokraatti.fi/55644-2/

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

doverhog posted:

I've never actually listened to a Cheek song but it's some kind of rap targeted at teenage girls right?

I've seen it called kokoomusräppi by fellow suvakkihuoras and from the people I know who listen to him that's not unreasonable. He's to suomiräppi what Weezer was to indie rock.

vuohi
Nov 22, 2004

doverhog posted:

As opposed to all other suomiräppi being targeted at teenage boys? The answer is yes.

Cheek has also garnered a cult following among aspiring adult elitists, who like to express their refined tastes by loudly disparaging a children's entertainer. (See also: Adult gamerz getting mad about pewdiepie.)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:lol: you pissbaby.

vuohi
Nov 22, 2004
Missä on Ligur puolustamassa minua tältä hyökkäykseltä nyt kun häntä tarvittaisiin?

Ai joo viikon ehdonalaisella tietysti.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Hey, so Jerry Cotton told me that his grandparents helped/collaborated with the Nazis when the Finns were allied with them by sending all the Jews that lived in "the good part of town" to the camps. Do you guys have any similar family stories? Or even of family that helped Jews from being exterminated rather than helping the Nazis? Thanks. :)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Now we're headed for the goldmine. Hold on to your verikauhas Tatyanas!

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

fits my needs posted:

Do you guys have any similar family stories?
One of my friends voted for Persut, does that count?

doverhog
May 31, 2013

My grandad helped the nazis by fighting the red army. Every dead Russian meant one less to defend glorious Leningrad from nasty Hitler. Much shame. :(

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

From having played Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater I know that the Soviet Union weren't actually all good guys!

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Isoisäni kuoli keskitysleirillä senkin rasistit! Tipahti vartiotornista!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Darkest Auer posted:

Isoisäni kuoli keskitysleirillä senkin rasistit! Tipahti vartiotornista!

I don't think the eradication of the Jewry in Finland during the war is a joke.

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!

vuohi posted:

Isn't this kind of a trick question? Or what is the difference between those options?

By the way, Väyrynen's kansalaisaloite for the referendum about leaving the Euro comes to parliamentary discussion in February. What is your stance on Fixit?

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you

Fish of hemp posted:

By the way, Väyrynen's kansalaisaloite for the referendum about leaving the Euro comes to parliamentary discussion in February. What is your stance on Fixit?
Is there any other stance than it being a really stupid idea and Finland would be worse off with markka? Paavo is basically one big trollface nowadays.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Jerry Cotton posted:

I don't think the eradication of the Jewry in Finland during the war is a joke.

The idea that an "eradication" happened is a joke; minister Rangell was a patriot.

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Finns drink less and kill less people. A bit surprising. Anecdoctal but I saw a lot more spurgus in parks last summer than in years (yeah I know, heavy drinkers gonna drink no matter what).

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Rappaport posted:

The idea that an "eradication" happened is a joke; minister Rangell was a patriot.

No, we ran out of Jews so much that we had to import the Zyscowicz family after the war. Alas this proved to be a mistake; see Uniikki. Summa summarum, we should only take Christian immigrants.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Mulli posted:

Finns drink less and kill less people. A bit surprising. Anecdoctal but I saw a lot more spurgus in parks last summer than in years (yeah I know, heavy drinkers gonna drink no matter what).

That's sort of the point though. In Finland violence is rare, except among addicts and drunks where violence is endemic.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Friendly Tumour posted:

That's sort of the point though. In Finland violence is rare, except among addicts and drunks where violence is endemic.

Addicts, drunks, and party officials of Perussuomalsiet are known for committing all sorts of crimes, including but certainly not limited to literally raping women.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Jerry Cotton posted:

Addicts, drunks, and party officials of Perussuomalsiet are known for committing all sorts of crimes, including but certainly not limited to literally raping women.

please don't sign your posts. Thank YoU!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Friendly Tumour posted:

please don't sign your posts. Thank YoU!

No women have ever been raped or molested by me, because I'm not Kepu or Persu, the rapist parties.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Jerry Cotton posted:

literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally literally

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

fits my needs posted:

Hey, so Jerry Cotton told me that his grandparents helped/collaborated with the Nazis when the Finns were allied with them by sending all the Jews that lived in "the good part of town" to the camps. Do you guys have any similar family stories? Or even of family that helped Jews from being exterminated rather than helping the Nazis? Thanks. :)

Doesn't really matter if they where jews or not, only if they were rich or not.

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

1. Currently the most prevalent form of decision-making in the western world

2. While you are correct in saying that the society owns

3. You have not for a second demonstrated here why

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state
http://nyheteridag.se/exposing-majo...tral-stockholm/

Well I'm shocked, just shocked. I can scarcely believe it.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Google search posted:

nyheter idag

nyheter idag expo
nyheter idag högerextrem
nyheter idag rasistisk
nyheter idag sverigedemokraterna

I'm starting to see why you were run out of the Scandipol thread

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
Though I have to say the reader comments in that article are quite something :madmax:

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

OhYeah posted:

http://nyheteridag.se/exposing-majo...tral-stockholm/

Well I'm shocked, just shocked. I can scarcely believe it.

This is really dumb

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
As much as we know Finland is just a satellite nation for Swedish fascists, let's keep things in topic, all right?

brakeless
Apr 11, 2011

I'm glad that the thread has two toilets now. Truly we live in the lap of luxury.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

brakeless posted:

I'm glad that the thread has two toilets now. Truly we live in the lap of luxury.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1agaZinJHg

OhYeah
Jan 20, 2007

1. Currently the most prevalent form of decision-making in the western world

2. While you are correct in saying that the society owns

3. You have not for a second demonstrated here why

4. I love the way that you equate "state" with "bureaucracy". Is that how you really feel about the state

Herman Merman posted:

I'm starting to see why you were run out of the Scandipol thread

So you are saying that this report is untrue? I would be glad if it weren't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
That's racist