Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Black Baby Goku posted:

I'm gonna start a gun show and sell guns to minorities for one dollar and loaded with cop killer bullets. See how fast they change gun laws in this country

that sounds amazing.

Inzombiac posted:

Last night my girlfriend won a 1992 Georgi LeForge action figure at a Star Trek improv musical so my chances are either very high or depleted.

counterpoint:

Geordi never got lucky.

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

:toxx: If I win the jackpot I'll mail each poster in this thread a 100 dollar bill.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

:toxx: If I win the jackpot I'll mail each poster in this thread a 100 dollar bill.

holdin you to that.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
The best compliment I ever got was from a friends wife "$NAME I don't think you'd change a bit even if you won the lotto."

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
About an hour to go until all our dreams come true.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I honestly have no idea what I'd do. Like im at a point in my life where I want a job and to work to feel value, but at the same time I could easily see myself just wasting space and having lots of money for the next 70 years.]

The only thing I know for sure is, 1 debts paid off, make sure i give as much to my parents as I can that isn't tax deductable and make sure they're taken care of for the rest of their lives.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
I sold 6700 dollars of PowerBall tickets yoday lmao

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Fallows posted:

I sold 6700 dollars of PowerBall tickets yoday lmao

holy poo poo.

People are insane.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Microwaves Mom posted:

holy poo poo.

People are insane.

Not to the same person, I assume

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
The most one lady spent was 270 most people got 20 dollars worth

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

boom boom boom posted:

Not to the same person, I assume

Yeah I'm sure, but i'd guarantee af ew of those were 300 dollar droppers.

Fallows posted:

The most one lady spent was 270 most people got 20 dollars worth
yowza. Makes my feeble 2 bucks look like nothing.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Microwaves Mom posted:

I honestly have no idea what I'd do. Like im at a point in my life where I want a job and to work to feel value, but at the same time I could easily see myself just wasting space and having lots of money for the next 70 years.]

The only thing I know for sure is, 1 debts paid off, make sure i give as much to my parents as I can that isn't tax deductable and make sure they're taken care of for the rest of their lives.

Being a philanthropist would be incredibly sick. Going to free $500 meals and donating money to seemingly humanitarian causes would be a job in itself.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

A great beginning to one of those "I lost all my lottery winnings on dumb things" shows.

i spent all my lottery winnings on a massive collection of internet forums

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Microwaves Mom posted:

I want a job and to work to feel value

When you win you will feel value because you will have a lot of money.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

I have a 4 dollar ticket some person couldn't afford and you can't cancel pb tickets so I snipes it

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Fallows posted:

I have a 4 dollar ticket some person couldn't afford and you can't cancel pb tickets so I snipes it

You made it out pretty well if that was the extent of the misprints.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

BossRighteous posted:

Being a philanthropist would be incredibly sick. Going to free $500 meals and donating money to seemingly humanitarian causes would be a job in itself.

Buy homeless people lotto tickets so they can bootstrap themselves.

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

I can't wait to win so I can pay people to jack off for me

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I am going to use my winnings to rename Carnage Hall to Doobie's Dog House.

a crisp refreshing Moxie
May 2, 2007

Microwaves Mom posted:

Like im at a point in my life where I want a job and to work to feel value

Good news, for only 200k yearly and benefits, I will meet you in an office building you rent Monday-Friday, and I can assign you menial tasks and other odd jobs from 9am to 5pm.

Keep it in mind when you win, it's a real bargain.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Fallows posted:

I want you to win now just for that druggied bum to feel awful when it turns out it should have been their ticket but they couldnt afford 4 dollars.

fount of knowledge posted:

Good news, for only 200k yearly and benefits, I will meet you in an office building you rent Monday-Friday, and I can assign you menial tasks and other odd jobs from 9am to 5pm.

Keep it in mind when you win, it's a real bargain.

Sweet i got an offer for 1k a week that some lady will yell at me and treat me like trash on the table though.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
It's kinda hosed up that only 6 states let you collect your winnings anonymously.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

BossRighteous posted:

I thought about setting up a college fund for someone who is interested in programming as a possibility. but hey I'm not gonna win it. But yeah there are some nice things I could do, I do hope if anyone wins it its a goon though just so poo poo gets hilarious for a bit.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

boom boom boom posted:

It's kinda hosed up that only 6 states let you collect your winnings anonymously.

Have a lawyer collect it for you. They can protect your identity.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

boom boom boom posted:

Yeah, I read that. Apparently people set up LLCs to receive the winnings and then use the giant check to cover their faces when they pick it up.

someusername
Jan 26, 2015
Playing 1,2,3,4,5,red 6 on the simulator is killing it for me.

Returning 12 cents on the dollar after 100 years, where random always seems to gravitate to 8 cents.

I gotta go get new tickets.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

someusername posted:

Playing 1,2,3,4,5,red 6 on the simulator is killing it for me.

Returning 12 cents on the dollar after 100 years, where random always seems to gravitate to 8 cents.

I gotta go get new tickets.

haha
do one in reverse order for shits n giggles too.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
My simulator has been running for about as along as since when Jesus was born and my biggest winning has been $100.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

boom boom boom posted:

Actually this seems entirely reasonable from a public accountability standard prospective plus how many really, really rich people that are well known for their fortunes have given it up because it is just too burdensome.

Yeah, if you are poor trash your life will probably become terrible but for most educated middle class people it's probably not that big of a deal.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

If I win I'm sending every goon in this thread 1 penny, but I'll help goons who need help randomly when I stumble across their threads.

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

If I win, I'll fund some worthy goons and different causes that are deemed acceptable.

You can pitch me small business stuff and I'll fund it if I like it. Hot dog shacks are at the top of my list.

Then I'll buy the forums and combine every foruminto GBS for a thunderdome type posting atmosphere.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

buddhanc posted:

If I win, I'll fund some worthy goons and different causes that are deemed acceptable.

You can pitch me small business stuff and I'll fund it if I like it. Hot dog shacks are at the top of my list.

Then I'll buy the forums and combine every foruminto GBS for a thunderdome type posting atmosphere.

Please give money to the forums themselves.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

If I win a million, I'll pay for the cost of adding a ThePalace support for Something Awful.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Hector Beerlioz posted:

My simulator has been running for about as along as since when Jesus was born and my biggest winning has been $100.

Just means you're using up all the bad luck on the simulator.

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Forums will be a trust fund baby, and somehow turn even shittier

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
We should have a nice big goon meal on the winner's private island and then hunt the deadliest game, Man.

METATERREN
Jul 3, 2015

I enjoy putting things in my mouth.
$30 in tickets

but only one of mine will be the winner.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
the winning numbers are 15 26 36 59 66 02

those happen to be my numbers btw

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
20 minutes till poo poo goes off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
Is it too late for me to buy tickets???

• Locked thread