Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

v2vian man posted:

someone post what pacman did too

https://streamable.com/v94e

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

Intruder posted:

If the Bengals had never run a play after the pick and just kicked a FG they probably win even if the penalties occur

I didn't see the fumble, did they botch the snap going for a kneel or actually try and run a play? If the former holy poo poo that's bad luck, if the latter lol they absolutely deserved to lose

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Remember when Martavis Bryant made the catch of the year?

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
James Harrison oddly defended Burflict.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

v2vian man posted:

sorry posting pal

i wanted the bengals to advance

i don't think i want to watch football anymore ham.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Yep still a loving awful flag

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Mughe posted:

Mike Carey said it was legal (it wasn't).

They then kept bringing up a legal sack trying desperately to find something wrong with it.

Then Burlict went full Burlict.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

v2vian man posted:

someone post what pacman did too

https://streamable.com/v94e

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Put his hands on a coach. That's a penalty.

Hahaha why the gently caress are Steelers fans trying to defend this call? It makes no loving sense.

If that's a penalty then two other Bengals shoulda been called for it. And it's not a penalty for a coach to be on the field? He has no business being there.

Are you going to defend the Shazier hit too?

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Okay

Did he push him or what?

I've seen players tap coaches on the butt, tap their shoulders, hug them, run them over, and all sorts of things. Did he do something demonstrative or what?

And maybe joey porter should have been actually checking on his injured player instead of talking poo poo to the other team. If you're gonna use the whole being a coach thing as a defense, maybe he shouldn't have been acting like a player.

Just a thought tho

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord
i dont even feel angry that the steelers won. its just this kind of weird disgust at both teams, but mostly the bengals. its very confusing to me

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

What a loving dumbass. You run into a bunch of refs to throw a lovely punch at a guy between two of the refs' earholes and don't expect to get flagged?

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Laughing at DeCastro.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lmao they did get hosed there.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

weak

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

I didn't see the fumble, did they both the snap going for a kneel or actually try and run a play? If the former holy poo poo that's bad luck, if the latter lol they absolutely deserved to lose

Every team in football would try a legit run play in that situation, it was just pointing out how unfortunate the timing of that fumble was

There were almost two minutes left and the Steelers still had all three timeouts

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

I didn't see the fumble, did they botch the snap going for a kneel or actually try and run a play? If the former holy poo poo that's bad luck, if the latter lol they absolutely deserved to lose

The Steelers had 3 timeouts left the Bengals weren't going to run out the clock by kneeling it

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

They had all three timeouts, running a play was the right call.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Goetta posted:

Don't shove a coach

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Goetta posted:

Still an awful stupid player.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Kalli posted:

What a loving dumbass. You run into a bunch of refs to throw a lovely punch at a guy between two of the refs' earholes and don't expect to get flagged?

I'm not seeing anything resembling a punch or an attempt at a punch

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Don't shove a coach

"Joey Porter"

"coach"

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Kalli posted:

I have no idea how anyone can look at that and go "Jeez, he didn't do anything wrong"

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Frackie Robinson posted:

I'm not seeing anything resembling a punch or an attempt at a punch

Check the link that was just posted.

And take off your Bengals colored glasses.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
who would have thought that the steelers would benefit from questionable officiating :monocle:

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Mel Mudkiper posted:

leave it to a guy with 'mudkip' in his username to defend that flag.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Goetta posted:

It looks like he was trying to dive at Porter? Seems fair

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Senordingdong posted:

Check the link that was just posted.

Still don't see a punch

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

People also shove people all the time without penalty so I can't give a gently caress about that.

Also lol at punch.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

*outside linebackers coach wanders on to field to get in face of other team's players*

Whoa man I got shoved that's a penalty!!

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Codependent Poster posted:

*outside linebackers coach wanders on to field to get in face of other team's players*

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

straight up brolic posted:

leave it to a guy with 'mudkip' in his username to defend that flag.

This one is going over my head

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Charging in behind three refs in what is an obviously volatile situation is probably the dumbest loving thing you could do. This is not a hard thing to understand.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

buddhanc posted:

Still don't see a punch

24 trying to jump over the ref to get at Porter?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Hahaha why the gently caress are Steelers fans trying to defend this call? It makes no loving sense.

If that's a penalty then two other Bengals shoulda been called for it. And it's not a penalty for a coach to be on the field? He has no business being there.

Are you going to defend the Shazier hit too?

Mel Mudkiper posted:

It does suck that Burfict is gonna get poo poo on for being dirty when Shazier did the same thing and then Tomlin pulled a red flag to get the fumble.

We had a lot of ugly hits too

PsychoInternetHawk
Apr 4, 2011

Perhaps, if one wishes to remain an individual in the midst of the teeming multitudes, one must make oneself grotesque.
Grimey Drawer

Intruder posted:

Every team in football would try a legit run play in that situation, it was just pointing out how unfortunate the timing of that fumble was

There were almost two minutes left and the Steelers still had all three timeouts

ah, my mistake then, I thought they had two and like a minute left

still a very bengals ending

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Pacman 100% right

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

buddhanc posted:

Still don't see a punch

He pretty clearly shoves Porter, your'e just being obstinate at this point

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

*retard corner tries to push through a trio of refs to get at said coach*

Whoa, why did I get penalized for that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sent from my iPad
Jun 19, 2000

The oddest thing is that the Steelers somehow benefitted from an entire game's worth of suspect calls.

• Locked thread