Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

C.M. Kruger posted:

I don't understand how this crossfit exercise is supposed to work.

Well you squat about a 6th of the way, then drop the weight. You immediately jump, using the force of your spine's sudden decompression to add to your vertical. This is called a kipping squat.

You are supposed to hurdle the crossbar as it comes up (that's the "cross" part) but that guy didn't make it, he must be new

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Sweet nosegrind brah

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

C.M. Kruger posted:

I don't understand how this crossfit exercise is supposed to work.

If you watch closely, you will see that his muscles were properly confused

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

titties posted:

You immediately jump, using the force of your spine's sudden decompression to add to your vertical.

I don't know how to put into words how uncomfortable this sentence makes me.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Some top class NFL schadenfreude just went down. Two teams (Steelers and Bengals) who were big rivals were playing each other. A Steelers player knocked a Bengals player out with a hit the refs decided was legal. Later in the game as "revenge" a Bengal who was known for being a dirty player (Burfict) knocked out the Steelers quarterback (Ben). As Ben was being taken to the locker room for x rays all the bengals fans cheered and threw poo poo at him. The bengals score to go ahead, and the steelers get the ball and immediately turn it over to Burfict, who literally runs off the field to the locker room in celebration because he's so sure he won the game for his team. The next play, the Bengals turn the ball over and the quarterback he hurt (Ben) comes back on the field and leads the steelers down the field. Burfict takes a dirty shot at a defenseless wide reciever, concussing him and giving the Steelers the yards they need to win.

tl;dr lovely human being injures two other people intentionally, loses game for his team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB_vTWq6xc8

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

StrangersInTheNight posted:

This one is super satisfying because the bully admits that the only reason he's picking on the kid is because the kid won't react. And then proceeds to provoke the poo poo out of the kid to the inevitable conclusion. This guy literally begged for this to happen to him.

Honestly the whole video looks fake as gently caress.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

ranbo das posted:

Some top class NFL schadenfreude just went down. Two teams (Steelers and Bengals) who were big rivals were playing each other. A Steelers player knocked a Bengals player out with a hit the refs decided was legal. Later in the game as "revenge" a Bengal who was known for being a dirty player (Burfict) knocked out the Steelers quarterback (Ben). As Ben was being taken to the locker room for x rays all the bengals fans cheered and threw poo poo at him. The bengals score to go ahead, and the steelers get the ball and immediately turn it over to Burfict, who literally runs off the field to the locker room in celebration because he's so sure he won the game for his team. The next play, the Bengals turn the ball over and the quarterback he hurt (Ben) comes back on the field and leads the steelers down the field. Burfict takes a dirty shot at a defenseless wide reciever, concussing him and giving the Steelers the yards they need to win.

tl;dr lovely human being injures two other people intentionally, loses game for his team

That's the good poo poo. Something similar happened in the AFL a few years ago involving noted "tough guy" Campbell Brown; he was playing his second game at the new franchise club who mostly had a bunch of kids playing for them, he elbowed an opponent in the head as the opponent was running past and then ran and hid behind an 18 year old kid when the opposition ruckman started arguing with him (the AFL equivalent to the center) which pretty much ruined his reputation as a tough guy.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

I love it when fans get so emotionally involved in the entertainment that they cry.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
That whole game was chippy as gently caress.

https://giant.gfycat.com/GreatSnappyKarakul.webm

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

ranbo das posted:

i liked it when burfict hurt ben roethlisberger and bengals fans threw poo poo at him as he was carted off because ben roethelisberger is human refuse who raped 2 girls and was never punished

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Get that man in a jersey, gently caress

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Alaois posted:

i liked it when burfict hurt ben roethlisberger and bengals fans threw poo poo at him as he was carted off because ben roethelisberger is human refuse who raped 2 girls and was never punished

Wait did they throw actual poo poo, like human feces?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

I actually saw this when it aired. For context cops responded to a shoplifting call and had just finished getting the guy's description when he comes barreling out the door. Cop's just standing there going "Uh huh...okay...bald...black shirt...jeans...yeah we'll find him." and they immediately did.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
http://i.imgur.com/zkFJFFI.webm

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

Proclick.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

wayfinder posted:

no sadly, that'd have been way funnier

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Haha, this is great. I was wondering where the payoff was after the first guy ran past and there it was :allears:

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

skander posted:

I love it when fans get so emotionally involved in the entertainment that they cry.
My wife started crying when she thought they killed Antonio Brown with that dirty hit; does that count?

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

ranbo das posted:

The schadenfreude is we, the general public because now we have to deal with Steeler fans of all people going "stay classy :smug:" while wearing a rapist jersey and talking about "thugs."

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

wayfinder posted:

I'm guessing not, but only because they didn't have immediate access to it.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
I, personally, am waiting for the long game schadenfreude that comes when these guys are retired and wearing diapers at 50 because of the extensive brain damage they suffered playing football and getting back at each other by giving themselves concussions.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Roro posted:

Haha, this is great. I was wondering where the payoff was after the first guy ran past and there it was :allears:

is it that the fat dude is slow or am i missing something

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Volume posted:

is it that the fat dude is slow or am i missing something

That's pretty much it. The slow, fat cop joke, come to life.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Brazzers.gif

FistOfTacitus
Oct 21, 2009

titties posted:

well poo poo

I can only hope it is still in the uniform code of military justice so that I still had a point

Late to the party, but Lawrence v. Texas only says that sodomy laws have to apply to heterosexual and homosexual acts alike, so actually states can continue to ban anal and blowjobs as long as they're nominally illegal for everyone. Sane states stopped having sodomy laws at all, Southern states just doubled down on the ol' dildo stores.

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

That gives me a warm feeling of satisfaction.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A donkey steals a Russian cop

Root Bear
Nov 15, 2004

DARKEST SKETCH
Injuries and fiery explosions be damned this will always be my favorite kind of race car crash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GftEhWqkdrA

So good... On so many levels... :allears:

speshl guy
Dec 11, 2012

a few pages back but I love how her chest already being wet shows that she probably took a swig before the camera started rolling and expected a different result the second time.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Grey Fox posted:

My wife started crying when she thought they killed Antonio Brown with that dirty hit; does that count?

No.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

speshl guy posted:

a few pages back but I love how her chest already being wet shows that she probably took a swig before the camera started rolling and expected a different result the second time.

Here's the source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgigpC-xAB8&t=215s

speshl guy
Dec 11, 2012

oh drat. still sexy though

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
More football Schaden.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

ranbo das posted:

You forgot the 2nd penalty where a Steelers coach walked over to like 5 Bengals and antagonize them and goad ed them into another personal foul

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

There's no joy to be found in the Steelers winning.

Crustashio
Jul 27, 2000

ruh roh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd955orBFx4

and alternate view

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55BFZN7ySJs

Staryberry
Oct 16, 2009
I feel like this needs "Wasted" at the end: http://i.imgur.com/HjAdJJG.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Bip Roberts posted:

More football Schaden.

Did he at least get the down?

My favorite thing in these types are when they're filmed by quaint, mild-mannered people. It;s incredibly refreshing. "Holy moly. Oh, my lord."