Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
New gym new program starting Monday woopwoop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
If you lift at home you can wear a weighted vest because you're a weirdo muscle nerd

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
So vein...

Tots
Sep 3, 2007

:frogout:
Grossaf.

P.s. I posted earlier bitching about fitnotes lack of cloud sync. Turns out it was in alpha testing as I typed the sentence. Fitnotes 4lyfe

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

That dude needs to eat some cake.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
That's a dude? I thought that was the makeup for the new Fantastic Four movie.

SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

I luv the itty bitty Phillies!
"I'm going for the anthropomorphic penis look"

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
I spent :10bux: so that means I can be a cheapskate and post about posting instead of having some wit or spending any more on comedy avs for people. Which I'm also incapable of. Comedy.
If I post in the 2015 thread, do I make gains in the past?

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Retarded Goatee posted:

If I post in the 2015 thread, do I make gains in the past?

No, in fact it causes Arthritis to come even sooner. Poster Beware!

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
Gainception

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I've put on about 10lbs in three weeks but my waist is still a 32. God bless these creatine water gains.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Conversely I recently lost 10lbs in about 6 days so now I get to wear all my old clothes until week 4

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My bulking/cutting cycle is largely based on the fact that I want to wear my expensive clothes which I only have in smaller sizes.

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
Pulled a double at 420 for deadlift today. Then squat 2 plates for 50 reps. I can't feel anything below my chest.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

hand stand walks are stupid and i hate them

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAdJ0aApQbO/?taken-by=bradfordmills

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

bamhand posted:

Pulled a double at 420 for deadlift today. Then squat 2 plates for 50 reps. I can't feel anything below my chest.

420 aww yea smoke weed every day

420 bitchesssss yea

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

The last time we met for work a kind of fat dude on my team I'd consider 3rd most unlikely to started walking around on his hands. I thought they were cool then.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Dum Cumpster posted:

The last time we met for work a kind of fat dude on my team I'd consider 3rd most unlikely to started walking around on his hands. I thought they were cool then.

fat gymnasts are always still gymnasts.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

it's a great app and it syncs to their servers. i just had my work phone upgraded and all my routines were there for me after i reinstalled the app

BelgianWaffle
Aug 25, 2002
damn Belgian
take your protein pills
and put your helmet on

SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

Most of the time I'm bulking. My cutting cycles are always surprises, like last year when I got food poisoning or right now from this sinus infection

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Costco has 5 lb tubs of Combat whey for $37 this week :getin:

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

notZaar posted:

Costco has 5 lb tubs of Combat whey for $37 this week :getin:

I saw that in the store... all Cookies n' Cream. Is it any good?

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

GORDON posted:

I saw that in the store... all Cookies n' Cream. Is it any good?

I bought that garbage before and returned it. You get what you pay for with supplements.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I like it, it blends OK and doesn't have a lot of extra sugar or other crap. Tastes like what you think fake cookies and cream would taste like.

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.
i think musclepharm poo poo was found to be amino spiked so it is actually pure garbage

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Amino spiking? I feel like I'm looking down at a precipice here, what is this crap? Can't I just look at grams of protein per serving??

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

notZaar posted:

Amino spiking? I feel like I'm looking down at a precipice here, what is this crap? Can't I just look at grams of protein per serving??

No theres some companies that throw in a poo poo ton of useless aminos like nitrogen to make the protein on their label correct when in fact you are getting like 60% of the actual stated protein

https://www.labdoor.com has some independent analysis on a bunch of different brands

Eskaton
Aug 13, 2014
What do you do when you're back isn't doing too good and can't do squats? I've just been doing leg curls because the leg press in our gym is very 'knee-y'.

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
Rest until your back is better or squat less weight?

I'm in week 2 of holidays kinda miss it but guess I miss all the new year's people and I really needed a break before my knees and arms broke

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
why is your back bad? why cant you do squats

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
foam rolling after a workout is better than sex
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlCUkIxHvFg

proctorbot
Jan 27, 2005
BUT CAN IT FEEL??!?!

Eskaton posted:

What do you do when you're back isn't doing too good and can't do squats? I've just been doing leg curls because the leg press in our gym is very 'knee-y'.

Bulgarian Split Squats. It's good to work in some unilateral stuff anyway, plus it has the added benefit of a nice hip flexor stretch on the off leg.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Eskaton posted:

Do deadlifts instead.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
look at this crazy thing
http://www.amazon.com/Rumble-Roller-Half-Extra-Black/dp/B00E4YWF4M/

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

im glad ur mom found her dildo lol :newlol:

speaking of jitters, i had my first pre workout mix yesterday. it kicked in between front squat sets and i think i almost jumped through the roof when i went to do the next set.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I have one and it's okay. A decent switch up from a PVC pipe

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
I just use a sharp rock like a real man

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

This is what i use

Adbot