Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
turtlecrunch
May 14, 2013

Hesitation is defeat.
Oh.
I dunno.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Guy A. Person posted:

*EDIT: I figure I am going to be owned by some EU thing where they explain that her species can actually do this

The one major Clawdite I can think of still needs makeup and physical prosthetics to completely mimic any ol' person, but he could manipulate his facial features to help out.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Guy A. Person posted:

heh, nothing, I just thought it would be funny to point out.

It occurred to me, do we even really know this*? I went back and watched the scene, and we see her change between just 2 forms and Anakin says he "thinks she's a changeling" but how do we know she can look like anyone? What if she can only change into that one form, and she just does it to hide her true identity/blend in (we already know racism against aliens/robots is a big theme)? We see it obviously takes some effort since she briefly reverts to her true form when Anakin lands on her speeder and startles her, what if this is something that takes a lot of concentration and she can't just easily zap in and out like Mystique*?

It's obviously used in the bar scene to build suspense but turns out to be a red herring. I also think calling it a Chekhov's Gun is a bit of a stretch. It's like saying "careful, he's got a gun"; you might see the bad guy draw the gun but it doesn't need to be successfully used.

*EDIT: I figure I am going to be owned by some EU thing where they explain that her species can actually do this

I mean, you can come up with a million reasons why she didn't change shape, none of which are pointed out in the movie. And Chekhov's Gun isn't just about "If there's a gun, it needs to be successfully used to kill someone". It means that everything needs to serve some purpose. In your example, a character noticing a villain has a gun might serve to illustrate his powers of observation or to heighten the tension in a scene. In the bar scene in Attack of the Clones, Zam's shape-shifting abilities are kind of implied to be causing tension...but not really, since the characters don't have a good idea what she looks like to begin with. Her being a changeling isn't really the source of tension, Obi-Wan and Anakin not knowing what she looks like is.

Soggy Cereal
Jan 8, 2011

This Zam thing is a good example of the confusing nature of the prequel dialogue. Something I've noticed lately is that a lot of the dialogue is not bad necessarily, it's just incomprehensible.

"I think he's a she, and I think she's a changeling." Is the audience supposed to know what a changeling is? It makes it confusing, because, like others have said, she never actually uses that ability. Without catching the brief glimpses of her true form in the speeder chase, it's easy to assume that the toxic dart is what turns her into a weird scary mutant. It still is in a way.

Also what she says when slain. It took me years to figure out it's "I shouldn't say more" or "We shouldn't say more." not "Ooshoodit slaymlorr" or something.

A lot of Jar Jar/Boss Nass dialogue is like this. I understand the stylistic choice of a weird minstrel Caribbean thing or whatever, but some of it is literally impossible to understand on first viewing, even with subtitles.

"You would say boontyasr, then crashing the boss's heyblibber, then banished." This is the backstory we get of Jar Jar, the protagonist. Actual gibberish. Why didn't they just use bongo, the word that was introduced in the last scene for a vehicle?

"Dis army of meckaneeks up there is you, we saw." What is Nass saying? That the Jedi are with the Trade Federation? That the Naboo are with the Trade Federation?

"Heesum to be pyooneeshed." Punished? Or killed?

I would actually argue that this stuff is more offputting to kids than the political dialogue.

turtlecrunch
May 14, 2013

Hesitation is defeat.
When the Jedi are in the watercraft with Jar Jar one of them says something about the Force and Jar Jar says "ohhh maxi bid da Force". Since I'm sure this thread knows someone tell me what he's actually saying.

e: Also how could Anakin have an apprentice when he is the apprentice

turtlecrunch fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Jan 11, 2016

Guy A. Person
May 23, 2003

Phylodox posted:

It means that everything needs to serve some purpose.

Well I think it's more: if you draw attention to something intriguing, then it should serve some purpose. I think the shape changing thing is hinted at to trick the audience into thinking there is going to be some antics in that vein, but then the movie subverts it. You then see that, yes, she was a changeling of some sort, but at that point like Cnut said it becomes a thematic thing and not a plot point.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

turtlecrunch posted:

When the Jedi are in the watercraft with Jar Jar one of them says something about the Force and Jar Jar says "ohhh maxi bid da Force". Since I'm sure this thread knows someone tell me what he's actually saying.

The lines in question:

quote:

QUI-GON : Just relax, the Force will
guide us...
JAR JAR : Ooooh, maxibig..."da Force"...Wellen, dat smells stinkowiff.

Basically "I think you're just full of poo poo".

Also, when looking at that I see the "pathetic lifeform" quip from Obi-Wan showed up earlier than Tatooine:

quote:

OBI-WAN : Master, why do you keep dragging these pathetic life forms along
with us?...Here, take over.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Soggy Cereal posted:

Also what she says when slain. It took me years to figure out it's "I shouldn't say more" or "We shouldn't say more." not "Ooshoodit slaymlorr" or something.

She's saying "bounty hunter scumball" in huttese. "Murishani Sleemo"

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Guy A. Person posted:

Well I think it's more: if you draw attention to something intriguing, then it should serve some purpose. I think the shape changing thing is hinted at to trick the audience into thinking there is going to be some antics in that vein, but then the movie subverts it. You then see that, yes, she was a changeling of some sort, but at that point like Cnut said it becomes a thematic thing and not a plot point.

It doesn't really subvert it in any meaningful way. We, the audience, are never led to believe that Zam could be anyone in the club. We're shown right away that she looks like...herself. And it doesn't really serve a thematic purpose. Like I said, both of Cnut's ideas are served by her being a woman and her dying an ugly death, neither of which have anything to do with her being a shape-shifter. Some people are saying that it highlights the nature of the conflict, of not knowing who your enemy is, that they could be anyone...except that she's never used that way. That would have been a fantastic way to use her, to highlight the paranoia and fear that comes from never knowing who your real foe is. It would have served the themes of the movie and the trilogy quite well. Unfortunately, other than saying "she is a shape-shifter", she's never used that way.

Lord Krangdar
Oct 24, 2007

These are the secrets of death we teach.

Phylodox posted:

It doesn't really subvert it in any meaningful way. We, the audience, are never led to believe that Zam could be anyone in the club. We're shown right away that she looks like...herself. And it doesn't really serve a thematic purpose. Like I said, both of Cnut's ideas are served by her being a woman and her dying an ugly death, neither of which have anything to do with her being a shape-shifter. Some people are saying that it highlights the nature of the conflict, of not knowing who your enemy is, that they could be anyone...except that she's never used that way. That would have been a fantastic way to use her, to highlight the paranoia and fear that comes from never knowing who your real foe is. It would have served the themes of the movie and the trilogy quite well. Unfortunately, other than saying "she is a shape-shifter", she's never used that way.

In addition to the theme of not knowing who your enemy is there's the connected theme of the enemy hiding in plain sight- like how Palpatine is pulling the strings right under the noses of the Jedi Council and Senate.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
I know this was only complimentary to his personal reading, but "death dealing, percieved as a masculine profession"...assassins tend to be female more than male in western culture (primarily influenced by the prevalence of anti-russian sentiment during the 80's, which had a large percentage of female combatants, and dominated their foreign intelligence wing). There's a reason Femme Fatale is a common term, and not Masc Fatale.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Neurolimal posted:

I know this was only complimentary to his personal reading, but "death dealing, percieved as a masculine profession"...assassins tend to be female more than male in western culture (primarily influenced by the prevalence of anti-russian sentiment during the 80's, which had a large percentage of female combatants, and dominated their foreign intelligence wing). There's a reason Femme Fatale is a common term, and not Masc Fatale.

Femme Fatales aren't assassins though, or at least the term is heavily associated with the noir genre where they aren't.

I would say assassin is where women end up when you're making a property that involves combat, but it's not exclusively or maybe not even majority women. After all, the most famous "Assassin" property right now only has one game where a woman is leading.

Soggy Cereal
Jan 8, 2011

jivjov posted:

She's saying "bounty hunter scumball" in huttese. "Murishani Sleemo"

lol, thank you.

This just further proves my point.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand

Beeez posted:

I don't know, I think it's possible Vader has no loyalty to Palpatine by the time he's told that Padme is dead. He's just such a broken man that he doesn't care about resisting it until he realizes he has a son.
Sure, but I don't think it hurt the process that Anakin just so happened to end up agreeing with Palpatine about...like, everything. Remember that we've been given a glimpse into Anakin's sociopolitical views in Episode II when he tells Padme that the Senate needs someone to force them into getting things done, and that mindset continues into the third film. It's clearer in the screenplay, but much of Episode III was basically every Jedi and Senator being anxious and bewildered that Palpatine was gaining so much power, while Anakin's standing around going "What's the problem? This is a good thing! Why's everyone so upset about that? :saddowns:"

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Lord Krangdar posted:

In addition to the theme of not knowing who your enemy is there's the connected theme of the enemy hiding in plain sight- like how Palpatine is pulling the strings right under the noses of the Jedi Council and Senate.

Zam doesn't really hide in plain sight. She might have, had she changed her shape. In the nightclub, she just kind of slinks through the shadows. Which is also comparable to what Palpatine does, but doesn't require her to be a shape-shifter.

Watching those scenes again, it really is easy to believe that Zam being a changeling was an afterthought.

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Phylodox posted:

Zam doesn't really hide in plain sight. She might have, had she changed her shape. In the nightclub, she just kind of slinks through the shadows. Which is also comparable to what Palpatine does, but doesn't require her to be a shape-shifter.

Watching those scenes again, it really is easy to believe that Zam being a changeling was an afterthought.

She's not skulking through the shadows in the night club, she's intermixed with the other patrons.

Is your argument that she shouldn't have been a changeling? That her being a changeling was meaningless? If it's the latter, my argument is that it's explicitly *not* meaningless because:

- Her being a changeling ties into the identity thematics
- Her being a changeling ties into some interesting gender dynamics
- Anakin relaying that she's a changeling is helpful information to have, given that they were chasing her into a crowded area

Even putting all of that aside, it still seems like you're approaching this issue from a weird angle, which is, "what if the movie had done something different". It's hard to discuss why a specific choice wasn't made, so why shouldn't we focus on the text at hand; what does that fact that she was a changeling mean to the story, plot and thematics?

Otherwise, it's just someone saying something is stupid and other people saying it's not

Prolonged Panorama
Dec 21, 2007
Holy hookrat Sally smoking crack in the alley!

Phylodox posted:

But Palpatine is sort of a shape shifter? He does a similar face transform to her in RotS, obviously, but his dual identity is signified/maintained entirely by a change in face (white hair, smiling/black hood, permanent frown) and voice. If you didn't know the name Palpatine beforehand, him being the ultimate villain is somewhat a secret to the viewer. You'd probably guess, but you don't find out for sure until Anakin does in RotS (I think).

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Waffles Inc. posted:

- Her being a changeling ties into the identity thematics
- Her being a changeling ties into some interesting gender dynamics
- Anakin relaying that she's a changeling is helpful information to have, given that they were chasing her into a crowded area

Even putting all of that aside, it still seems like you're approaching this issue from a weird angle, which is, "what if the movie had done something different". It's hard to discuss why a specific choice wasn't made, so why shouldn't we focus on the text at hand; what does that fact that she was a changeling mean to the story, plot and thematics?

Otherwise, it's just someone saying something is stupid and other people saying it's not

What does it add? What identity themes does just saying "She's a changeling" highlight? She hasn't got much of an identity. What gender themes? That she chooses to identify as female? Her just being female addresses gender themes. And the information proved useless, given that it never led to anything. The far more important dialogue is Obi-Wan's "Be patient...use the Force" line, because that at least foreshadowed how the scene actually played out.

I'm not asking why the movie didn't do something different, I'm asking why it bothered doing the pointless thing it did.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
You could argue that the mere fact of her being a shapeshifter adds to the flavor and essence of the Star Wars universe. Like, why is Admiral Ackbar a big red fish? He just is, because big red fishes exist in Star Wars, and some of them are admirals. Shapeshifters exist in Star Wars, so one character is a shapeshifter

Though if the point is that shapeshifting should be a really unique and useful skillset for an assassin to have and they did nothing with it despite the obvious in-story opportunity they had for using it, then I agree.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

BrianWilly posted:

You could argue that the mere fact of her being a shapeshifter adds to the flavor and essence of the Star Wars universe. Like, why is Admiral Ackbar a big red fish? He just is, because big red fishes exist in Star Wars, and some of them are admirals. Shapeshifters exist in Star Wars, so one character is a shapeshifter

Though if the point is that shapeshifting should be a really unique and useful skillset for an assassin to have and they did nothing with it despite the obvious in-story opportunity they had for using it, then I agree.

If they had had an incidental character display shape-changing abilities without it being built up as an important aspect of the scene, maybe. "Oh, just let me change into something more comfortable", bam. Ackbar isn't built up as a squid-man, he just is. We're never made to expect it's going to be important. But the characters specifically say, "Be careful of this assassin. She can change her shape." Then she doesn't, even though it would have made sense and strengthened the movie.

It's a tremendous opportunity wasted. A wet fart of some maybe thematic resonance versus a strong reinforcement of same.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

turtlecrunch posted:

e: Also how could Anakin have an apprentice when he is the apprentice

After Attack of the Clones Anakin is no longer a padawan apprentice, he's a full Jedi Knight, and as such he trains his own padawan apprentice. Obi Wan attains the rank of master. Anakin himself eventually attains the rank of master in Revenge of the Sith, but sit on this council he will not.

Waffles Inc.
Jan 20, 2005

Phylodox posted:

If they had had an incidental character display shape-changing abilities without it being built up as an important aspect of the scene, maybe. "Oh, just let me change into something more comfortable", bam. Ackbar isn't built up as a squid-man, he just is. We're never made to expect it's going to be important. But the characters specifically say, "Be careful of this assassin. She can change her shape." Then she doesn't, even though it would have made sense and strengthened the movie.

It's a tremendous opportunity wasted. A wet fart of some maybe thematic resonance versus a strong reinforcement of same.

Here's how it plays out

Obi-Wan Kenobi: Can you see him?
Anakin Skywalker: I think he's a she... and I think she's a Changeling.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: In that case be extra careful. Go and find her.
[He heads towards the bar]
Anakin Skywalker: Where are you going, Master?
Obi-Wan Kenobi: For a drink.
[Death Sticks conversation]
[The assassin closes in on Obi-Wan, but just before she can shoot him, he turns around and uses his lightsaber to cut off her arm. Anakin is suddenly at Obi-Wan's side]
Anakin Skywalker: Easy... Jedi business. Go back to your drinks.

Yes, we as the audience see her skulking amongst the crowd in the form we've seen her in, but Obi-Wan and Anakin don't know she hasn't changed. So they're "extra careful".

And still you say it's a tremendous opportunity wasted...for some reason.

Let's flash forward to Obi-Wan telling Luke about Mos Eisley

"You will never find a more retched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious"

That sounds a bit like "Be extra careful"

And what happens? They go into a bar, and Obi-Wan (yet again) cuts off someone's arm. Wow, Mos Eisley was way overhyped and a total opportunity wasted!!!

:psyduck:

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
What's your point? You're drawing parallels and acting like they prove your point. Ben Kenobi says Mos Eisley is a dangerous place. It is. He doesn't say, "Be careful in Mos Eisley. It's full of shape-shifters" and then there aren't any, meaninglessly frustrating our expectations.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

Phylodox posted:

He doesn't say, "Be careful in Mos Eisley. It's full of shape-shifters" and then there aren't any, meaninglessly frustrating our expectations.

Well, how would you know?

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

I'm probably forgetting something but why is Zam hired in the first place? Why doesn't Jango kill Padme himself? Why is an assassin hiring an assassin?

Phylodox posted:

What's your point? You're drawing parallels and acting like they prove your point.

He's probably just going to redirect you to oval office the Greats post.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Yaws posted:

I'm probably forgetting something but why is Zam hired in the first place? Why doesn't Jango kill Padme himself? Why is an assassin hiring an assassin?

who hires an assassin droid, who farms it out to 2 centipedes

Lord Krangdar
Oct 24, 2007

It's like a Rube Goldberg assassination.

Scrree
Jan 16, 2008

the history of all dead generations,
Zam being a shapeshifter is linked to the Kamino investigation. The fact that her appearance is false, and when pulled back reveals a much more skeletal, alien face segues into Obi-Wai stumbling into the perfect army just in time for a war (that are secretly brainwashed to kill him). It's not one to one, but it gives the feeling of "There is more going on here than is apparent at first glance".

There's also this exchange

quote:

Obi-wan: Why do I have the feeling you're going to be the death of me?

Anakin: Don't say that master, you're the closest thing I have to a father.

Obi-wan: Then why don't you listen to me?

Obi-wan then proceeds to leave Anakin to search for the assassin while he goes to get a drink at the bar. He's the worst loving parent, it's great.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Yaws posted:

I'm pretty sure it was all a plan - the bounty hunter was going after a target guarded by Jedi, and the bounty hunter was going to be caught by the them, whether successful or not. Padme probably wasn't even the plan - the plan was to kill the bounty hunter with something that would lead the Jedi to a clone army they'd be forced to use in a war set up by the Sith leader once he'd orchestrated it, and gotten himself a position of power in the Republic through

Oh, right, that's why I can't watch the prequels anymore.

Like, seriously, the biggest parts of Palpatine's plans depended on Anakin showing up at the right time to save him from the Jedi, and be turned to the dark side through his decision to help him, and having the Jedi follow a bunch of convoluted steps to discover a free army.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Scrree posted:

Obi-wan then proceeds to leave Anakin to search for the assassin while he goes to get a drink at the bar. He's the worst loving parent, it's great.

Obi-Wan says "Be patient...use the Force" and then "Why don't you ever listen to me?" Anakin then rushes off to search the club while Obi-Wan sits patiently at the bar, lets Zam come to him, and, presumably, uses the Force to strike her before she could kill him. Obi-Wan tells Anakin exactly how the scene is going to play out.

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?

Scrree posted:

Zam being a shapeshifter is linked to the Kamino investigation. The fact that her appearance is false, and when pulled back reveals a much more skeletal, alien face segues into Obi-Wai stumbling into the perfect army just in time for a war (that are secretly brainwashed to kill him). It's not one to one, but it gives the feeling of "There is more going on here than is apparent at first glance".

There's also this exchange

Obi-wan was acting as bait there, feigning inattentiveness and distraction, yet he's totally aware of his surroundings and is able to... dis-arm the attacker. He takes the more dangerous passive role to lure the assassin out, while Anakin actively searches for her.

Like other people have said, this ties into the Kamino/clone army plot, a bit. The assassin sees Obi-wan is distracted and doesn't question why he'd go from chasing her to getting a drink and pays the price.
The Jedi find the Clone army and don't question why they exist, and pay the price.

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
I don't know if anyone's mentioned this, because I haven't carefully read every post --because this is a terrible thread-- but TFA doesn't necessarily mirror ANH as much as it mirrors ANH + the first third of ESB, when Luke arrives on Dagobah to start training with Yoda.

My first viewing was spoiler-free, so the fact it was a re-telling of ANH went completely unnoticed as it was playing out. After a second viewing, I still don't have a problem with its derivative nature because a) the film succeeded, and b) it doesn't seem they're going to parrot ESB and RTOJ moving forward. To me, anyway. Clearly, the next film will acknowledge/examine the parallel training of Rey and Ren. Even the names are similar. They're powerful but un-honed wielders of the force, and they'll clash in VIII. Duh. But I don't know what will happen beyond that.

Unrelated: The biggest success of TFA, compared to the prequels, is that it features interesting characters doing interesting things. I want to know what they're going to do next.

Also, I appreciated the score a lot more during the second viewing. It's quite good. Very distinct from the other six, and very good.

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
The big point of Zam being a shapeshifter is that we get the morphing of the woman's face into that a CG character. In this Blade Runner cityscape, the assailant is an artificial woman - a replicant. She's introduced to us in front of a blinding, neon-pink sign that advertises what appear to be beauty products.

A very important note: 'changeling' is not a synonym for 'shapeshifter'. It refers specifically to the myth of a human child (usually a girl) stolen and secretly replaced with an inferior creature - a troll or fairy.

"One belief is that trolls thought that it was more respectable to be raised by humans, and that they wanted to give their own children a human upbringing."

The entire point is that Zam isn't some T-1000 terrorist killing machine who lurks behind every face and endeavors to steal your identity. She is simply an alien trying to pass as human, to avoid racism.

SuperMechagodzilla fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Jan 11, 2016

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

BrianWilly posted:

Like, why is Admiral Ackbar a big red fish? He just is, because big red fishes exist in Star Wars, and some of them are admirals.

I wonder if becoming an admiral is more difficult than being a general, because the Rebels will literally make anyone who shows the slightest bit of competence a general regardless of whether they can lead people.

Beeez
May 28, 2012

greatn posted:

After Attack of the Clones Anakin is no longer a padawan apprentice, he's a full Jedi Knight, and as such he trains his own padawan apprentice. Obi Wan attains the rank of master. Anakin himself eventually attains the rank of master in Revenge of the Sith, but sit on this council he will not.

You've got it backwards, grant him the rank of master they do not.

Beefstew
Oct 30, 2010

I told you that story so I could tell you this one...
SMG what do you think of the Holiday Special?

DARPA
Apr 24, 2005
We know what happens to people who stay in the middle of the road. They get run over.
The whole changeling assassin is dumb because the entire sequence only introduces the dart Obi uses to track down the secret clone army. Someone shooting that same dart at a padme double (quadruple?), instead of murder-worms, would serve the same effect in the story. The changeling just adds links in a chain of coincidence that gets the clone army into jedi hands. And coincidence is dumb, always.

Lord Krangdar
Oct 24, 2007

DARPA posted:

And coincidence is dumb, always.

Why?

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Neurolimal posted:

Assassins are unfeeling, ruthless killers who use violence as a means to attain political or personal power. James Bond is probably the most well-known assassin in popular fiction, and unsurprisingly, he is the utmost embodiment of the Western masculine ideal.

Femme fatales, on the other hand, ensnare using their feminine wiles. The term has come to be associated with characters like Black Widow from The Avengers who have been influenced by James Bond-like characters, but that's more of a drift away from the original meaning. Zam starts off as your standard modern assassin character who creates spectacular explosions, uses high-tech gadgets, and gets into high-speed car chases, and so the Jedi assume she's a man. They only realize she's a woman after she darts into the nightclub and takes on a more traditional role as a femme fatale.

Furthermore, the whole reason the femme fatale is such a powerful archetype is because their behavior is seen as such an aberration. Women are supposed to be loving and nurturing, but femme fatales take advantage of such assumptions to instead cause harm to the men who feel safe with them. There's no such thing as a "masc fatale" because absolutely no one finds anything shocking or surprising about the notion of being mortally endangered by masculine behavior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

If you're on a bridge in Star Wars, poo poo's gonna go down.

Oh god, I find parallels. Sheeeeeev tells Anakin who he is. Vader tells Luke who he is.

• Locked thread