Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Oh I forgot about Sammy is he ok there hasn't been any status updates since the pie pic :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Melmac posted:

There proof

His dissapointed gaze is proof enough for me and, dare I say it, any judge.

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Stupid Post Maker
Jan 8, 2008
Goons gave this man money. Like double what he asked for and then waited forever for him to buy that chimney hood or w/e hahaha

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Remember the vent hood saga?

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Stupid Post Maker posted:

Goons gave this man money. Like double what he asked for and then waited forever for him to buy that chimney hood or w/e hahaha
And then he claimed they all forfeited all rewards, so there's not so much as a hint anyone ever helped :allears:

Stupid Post Maker
Jan 8, 2008
There's a video with the main guy from Silicon Valley where they make fun of Entourage saying every season is the exact same. Vince gets a movie offer, fucks it up, but then ends up being able to do the movie. Anyway, the doozie saga was literally that exact same thing if you changed some stuff around

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

CrashCat posted:

And then he claimed they all forfeited all rewards, so there's not so much as a hint anyone ever helped :allears:

I thought he actually stopped offering combo meals because 'combo meals' were promised in the kickstarter as rewards and then he went "wellp guess i can't give you a prize that doesn't exist!!"

it's exactly the kind of low-cunning that you'd expect from an alabama sewer man. bet old doobster gave himself a smug pat on the back for thinking that one up

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

The Saurus posted:

I thought he actually stopped offering combo meals because 'combo meals' were promised in the kickstarter as rewards and then he went "wellp guess i can't give you a prize that doesn't exist!!"

it's exactly the kind of low-cunning that you'd expect from an alabama sewer man. bet old doobster gave himself a smug pat on the back for thinking that one up

He probably got that one from Odysseus

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

I dont know what scarier, the picture or that you have his hands ready to go for photoshop.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I hope doobs didn't learn how lesson and signed another horribly one sided lease for his building.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

putty that's the wrong one

MrWillsauce
Mar 19, 2015

2 people liked that he stopped trying to serve them breakfast

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

MrWillsauce posted:

2 people liked that he stopped trying to serve them breakfast

It was probably olds, they hit the like button for everything.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

doobs mom just likes everything he posts because he's what Reform needs

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

The Saurus posted:

Well, probably nobody was gonna go clear over there to eat, but there were other rewards like ads on the tables or walls and he didn't give any of those out either. I guess that wouldn't have served his constant guilt tripping the locals strategy though.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Thank you so much.

Didn't one of those weird anti-SA forums actually get doob to register and do a Q&A?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
If the Doobster managed to fail at slinging flat-top breakfast food at a 300% markup, I don't have high hopes for his car repair / engine construction business

Can't wait for him to gently caress up someone's car during an oil change, get sued, and lol no insurance, guess I gotta close the garage

Julien Sorel
Jan 27, 2006

Voted Worst Marksman of 1830

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
Nice sign, could use a "Sorry we're closed" addition though.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

The Saurus posted:

A shrewd businessman.

Special Wing special... in the bag...

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

a sign to hang outdoors, but he hung it from the ceiling inside instead, and put a free Coke banner on the outside til he could get another vinyl banner printed up, with Sonic the Hedgehog font and a tiny burger picture

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

CrashCat posted:

a sign to hang outdoors, but he hung it from the ceiling inside instead, and put a free Coke banner on the outside til he could get another vinyl banner printed up, with Sonic the Hedgehog font and a tiny burger picture

aren't you the loser that always cries in QCS about this thread

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
You know Doobie's Dog House does have a nice ring to it. Very alliterative.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

bradzilla posted:

Yes

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

bradzilla posted:

He tearfully swore off posting in doobie threads a while ago lmao

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Doobie's two businesses help his local economy.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

bradzilla posted:

if by always cries you mean that one time when i admitted that it had got boring then sure

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I thought the hotdog shack was his lifelong dream though? Why did he dump it on employees and move over to light duty mechanics as soon as he could?

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Angela Christine posted:

I thought the hotdog shack was his lifelong dream though? Why did he dump it on employees and move over to light duty mechanics as soon as he could?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icarus

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

bradzilla posted:

:laugh:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

CrashCat posted:

if by always cries you mean that one time when i admitted that it had got boring then sure

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3731754&userid=32741

Yeah, that one time you posted about it lol

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Didn't the Doobster also promise to give meals that weren't claimed to the poor and hungry of Reform? Also something about catering to Jewish and Muslim customers :allears:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Yep, one post about doobie and the rest about unrelated garbage, thanks for proving my point.

This is boring, let's have more doob pics instead

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
gently caress off crash cat

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Captain Yossarian posted:

gently caress off crash cat

he's like an aspie with a lobotomy

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

CrashCat posted:

Yep, one post about doobie and the rest about unrelated garbage, thanks for proving my point.

This is boring, let's have more doob pics instead

He wishes Tasha had those nice cans

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
Crashcat is the hero this thread deserves

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
doobie is almost retarded and we're making fun of an almost-retarded man

but hell, it's G.B.S.