Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

:buddy: GAY 4 ORGANS :buddy:

Mr Enderby posted:

for when the Croatian government hit fatbeard up for undeclared rental income from his property empire?

In fact, I'm doing everything legally, paying a 10% income tax on my apartments every month. That's why I got a hefty tax return the other day!

Also, this is the reason I'm not eligible for welfare (i.e. government crazy people money) because I'm running a small business with these apartments; i.e. I'm self-employed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

A SWEATY FATBEARD posted:

It's called pest control, you massive bleeding heart pussy, and it was a part of my job. Should I call the waaaaaaambulance?

Seriously though, you probably don't realize that rodents are the enemy #1 in a food warehouse. Mice would gnaw holes in the flour bags, spilling flour everywhere, and since rodents don't have time to waste, they would relieve themselves anywhere they could. If it weren't for the pest control, having to toss entire 950 kg pallets of produce because the rats constructed an elaborate system of nests and walkways in it would've been a daily occurence and we would have ended up with nothing to sell. How about that time when I was junking the whole pallet of pomegranate but had no idea that there was a football-sized rat living inside and it suddenly JUMPED INTO MY FACE? Oh, and the mouse in question made itself at home in our "office" (which in reality was a dilapidated kiosk stashed in the corner, but you get the idea) and the glue was used as a last resort because we couldn't chase the little fucker out? Rodents can go fuckin die in explosions as far as I'm concerned, I hate them.

fake edit: it seems that the goons grew wary of giving money to random internet people after the doob fiasco. I passingly mentioned a possibility that I might do it in the future, and yeah some people are already treating me like I scammed them out of their hard earn'd money. :haw:

gently caress spoiled first world westerners. Keep it real Sweaty.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

C. Everett Koop posted:

Based on his stories I'd be more inclined to think that the Croatian "government" is an elaborate ponzi scheme instead.

It probably was. I say it in the past tense, because I'm pretty sure everything has dwindled to the point where no elected official even shows up to the office and things only function(ish) through sheer inertia, and the belief that there is a government, even if you can't prove it.

fuck off Batman
Oct 14, 2013

Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah!

You are joking, but Croatia currently has no government due to negotiations that are still ongoing between the two big political blocs and a third party, which is needed for the formation of a new government. Elections were two months ago.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Disco Infiva posted:

You are joking, but Croatia currently has no government due to negotiations that are still ongoing between the two big political blocs and a third party, which is needed for the formation of a new government. Elections were two months ago.

I'd make fun, but hey government shutdowns over healthcare and planned parenthood.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

fake edit: it seems that the goons grew wary of giving money to random internet people after the doob fiasco. I passingly mentioned a possibility that I might do it in the future, and yeah some people are already treating me like I scammed them out of their hard earn'd money. :haw:

I've dropped into this thread a couple of times. I find your stories compelling. I want to see your life get better, although I'm not sure if you're really interested in doing anything to cause that. I remember when I asked you if you even wanted to be alive, and you replied, "Not like this." I only know you through the stories in your threads, but you come across as a sympathetic character to me. You seem to be a decent human being with a number of crippling problems. I am not sure if goons giving you money will help you, but let me share a story:

Nearly two years ago, I lost a good job. I was given a $15,000 bonus, then fired a month later. Needless to say, being fired after being given such a generous performance bonus was both unexpected, and a bit hurtful. All of a sudden, I couldn't even get an interview from employers in my field. I wasn't too worried, because I had plenty of money. I had savings from working, and I had the $15,000 (well, $9,000+ after taxes), and I had a biggish tax return coming. As time went on, I kept failing to find work. My savings dwindled, and I eventually applied for unemployment compensation. At that point, I was applying not only for jobs in what I consider my field, but for any kind of job. I applied to grocery stores, and to fast food places, and everywhere I could think of that had any kind of work I could do. I have some health issues that stop me from working tough manual labor jobs, but I applied for everything else. I couldn't get so much as a call back, much less an interview. I guess having the last fifteen years of my resume being all software development and systems administration didn't endear me to the managers at Carls Jr., and Del Taco. It was later suggested that I apply to some telemarketing-type positions. Perhaps I would have gotten one of those jobs, but I have done that work in the past, and I would frankly rather be dead.

Eventually, I ran out of money. I lost my apartment, and I was living in my car. I'd had to rehome my cats, which doesn't sound like much, but it was very hurtful to me. I started spending my days at local libraries, where I began to notice other people who were obviously in situations similar to mine, and who were also essentially living at the library. I saw young people, and old people, and people who were clearly mentally ill. I was angry to see our society, which prides itself on its wealth, failing to help its neediest members. I decided to write about it. I started a thread in GBS to tell stories about what I was seeing and experiencing as a homeless person.

Although I did not start the thread with the intention of personally benefiting from it, goons started to offer help. At first I was resistant, for a variety of reasons, but I eventually started to accept assistance. Now, my cats are living in a beautiful home with a wonderful family, waiting for me to claim them. I have met, both online and in person, numerous fantastic people who have gone far out of their ways to help me. My car has been repaired, I'm off the streets, and I have traveled across the country to take a high-paying software development job which I start on Monday.

What I'm saying is, goons are still willing to help, and that help can be life-changing. If you really want to make a change, there are people here who would like to help you. I would like to help you. Ultimately, I would like to see you get your life on a path toward stability, but if all you want is money for booze, I guess some of us would be willing to help with that, too.

Incidentally, the man who helped me land my new job, and who I am staying with, is from Croatia. He moved here only a few years ago, and he confirms pretty much everything A Sweaty Fatbeard says about Croatia.

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Let me begin this post by saying that I got the latest MRI scans and had an appointment with my onco this Friday. The news is really good, the cancer is in stable remission and I should be thrilled about this obviously, but I'm not happy. I counted on this cancer thing to claim my life in a few years without having to guilt trip my friends and family about committing suicide.

I belatedly realized that I've been self-medicating with drugs and booze because my psych treatment is not working. It's true that I've come a long way since my shut-in hikikomori days, but I'm still subconsciously afraid of interpersonal relations and the real world in general, and while drugs&booze make me not care about these things, it's hardly a solution to the towering pile of emotional baggage I've on my back.

Good thing I have a shrink appointment on Monday, I'll ask my doc to switch my antidepressants from Escitalopram back to Maprotiline. I have used Maprotiline in the past and it worked very well, apart from the fact that it gave me a bad tooth (this is a common side effect) and back then I cared about my teeth a tad too much to stick with Maprotiline in the long run. I can't even remember which doc wrote me an Escitalopram perscription, the stuff does work but at the end of the day I'm left with a very vague and empty feeling. I tend to start freaking about about the most random of things, and negative and obsessive thoughts form into a feedback loop from which I'm not able to break free - at the present moment, I'm horribly afraid of running water which makes showering a horrible ordeal which I'm able to stomach maybe once a week, and I usually have to get high as gently caress just so I'd be able to step in the shower of doom. Today I washed my smelly armpits but I sure as hell ain't setting a foot into that unholy shower. I'm sure I was supposed to be born as a cat, God changed his mind at the last moment.

The shower hasn't wronged me one bit though. It's just that the shower has become an object of an Ulillilliac obsession. Another obsession, which lead to agoraphobia, is my fear that I'll poo poo my pants in public yet again - so now I've completely stopped going outside, or when the situation calls it, I carry a full roll of toilet paper with myself in case of Code Brown.

I realized that I'm hiding behind drugs which make me not give a rat's rear end about my wretched life. There's a lot of stuff that needs to be addressed, and this thread is obviously not the place for it. I often jokingly say that I'm collecting diagnoses like Pokemon cards, there is just so much wrong in my head that literally all of my therapists have been dumbfounded with the amount and magnitude of weapons-grade WTF. I know people will call me a liar for telling you this, but at the age 5 I made a jailbreak from the kindergarten, took a hostage (a derpy kid my age) and went on a grand tour of Zagreb before getting partyvanned at the airport several hours later. This started a long battle with psychiatrists, they put me on Thioridazine antipsychotic and my mom was forced to take me to regular psychiatric evaluations afterwards. What a way to get started in this world! :haw:

Okay, sorry for getting gooey here. I'm off the sauce and I don't have the money to buy a single bottle of hobo beer, and I'm kinda freaking out. I know if I started drinking beer now, in a few minutes I'd be "so what the gently caress is the deal with this poo poo?", like hundreds of times before, I just seem never to learn - I'd get marginally tipsy and then a profound sense of self-loathing would set in... and this can only be fought away with Tramadol. And so the cycle begins anew.

Really, at this point, I have no business asking for money from goons. Maybe after I've done away with the cycle of addiction, but sure as hell not right now. And things will be getting better I believe. :chord:

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
To be fair, my offer was trading you money for a thing + compensation for your effort, not just a donation.

Also, why not take a bath instead?

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Shadow0 posted:

Also, why not take a bath instead?

I don't have a drain plug. Srsly. :haw:

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
Shove a washcloth in the drain. This is what I do.

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Let me begin this post by saying that I got the latest MRI scans and had an appointment with my onco this Friday. The news is really good, the cancer is in stable remission and I should be thrilled about this obviously, but I'm not happy. I counted on this cancer thing to claim my life in a few years without having to guilt trip my friends and family about committing suicide.

I belatedly realized that I've been self-medicating with drugs and booze because my psych treatment is not working. It's true that I've come a long way since my shut-in hikikomori days, but I'm still subconsciously afraid of interpersonal relations and the real world in general, and while drugs&booze make me not care about these things, it's hardly a solution to the towering pile of emotional baggage I've on my back.

Good thing I have a shrink appointment on Monday, I'll ask my doc to switch my antidepressants from Escitalopram back to Maprotiline. I have used Maprotiline in the past and it worked very well, apart from the fact that it gave me a bad tooth (this is a common side effect) and back then I cared about my teeth a tad too much to stick with Maprotiline in the long run. I can't even remember which doc wrote me an Escitalopram perscription, the stuff does work but at the end of the day I'm left with a very vague and empty feeling. I tend to start freaking about about the most random of things, and negative and obsessive thoughts form into a feedback loop from which I'm not able to break free - at the present moment, I'm horribly afraid of running water which makes showering a horrible ordeal which I'm able to stomach maybe once a week, and I usually have to get high as gently caress just so I'd be able to step in the shower of doom. Today I washed my smelly armpits but I sure as hell ain't setting a foot into that unholy shower. I'm sure I was supposed to be born as a cat, God changed his mind at the last moment.

The shower hasn't wronged me one bit though. It's just that the shower has become an object of an Ulillilliac obsession. Another obsession, which lead to agoraphobia, is my fear that I'll poo poo my pants in public yet again - so now I've completely stopped going outside, or when the situation calls it, I carry a full roll of toilet paper with myself in case of Code Brown.

I realized that I'm hiding behind drugs which make me not give a rat's rear end about my wretched life. There's a lot of stuff that needs to be addressed, and this thread is obviously not the place for it. I often jokingly say that I'm collecting diagnoses like Pokemon cards, there is just so much wrong in my head that literally all of my therapists have been dumbfounded with the amount and magnitude of weapons-grade WTF. I know people will call me a liar for telling you this, but at the age 5 I made a jailbreak from the kindergarten, took a hostage (a derpy kid my age) and went on a grand tour of Zagreb before getting partyvanned at the airport several hours later. This started a long battle with psychiatrists, they put me on Thioridazine antipsychotic and my mom was forced to take me to regular psychiatric evaluations afterwards. What a way to get started in this world! :haw:

Okay, sorry for getting gooey here. I'm off the sauce and I don't have the money to buy a single bottle of hobo beer, and I'm kinda freaking out. I know if I started drinking beer now, in a few minutes I'd be "so what the gently caress is the deal with this poo poo?", like hundreds of times before, I just seem never to learn - I'd get marginally tipsy and then a profound sense of self-loathing would set in... and this can only be fought away with Tramadol. And so the cycle begins anew.

Really, at this point, I have no business asking for money from goons. Maybe after I've done away with the cycle of addiction, but sure as hell not right now. And things will be getting better I believe. :chord:

Escitalopram causes dependency. If you do get off it you need to cut down on it very slowly or you'll feel like poo poo and possibly kill yourself or do something similarly stupid.

Congratulations on the remission.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Sweaty I will mail a drain plug to you I'm Croatia if you want- please bathe friend :)

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
The bath in our current house has no plughole, it just has a drain with a haircatcher that is flush with the rest of the bathtub, so we have to use a weird lovely plastic bath cover like this: http://www.amazon.com/Danco-Inc-Suc...Y1RXM5KB99171RB

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Welp, I've made a grown man cry. I told Waldo to either pony up the cash he owes me or to move out of the apartment by the end of the month. He told me that he'll try to borrow some money but I don't see how it's possible for him to come up with around $1000 for the back utilities' in such a short time. Even if I do end up kicking him out, it won't be the end of the world for Waldo; he'll just have to couch surf over at his friend's place for a while before he finds himself a new apartment.

By the way, I switched over to Maprotiline and I can tell you guys that it's working a whole lot better than I anticipated - now I don't have the urge to drink, smoke or get high anymore - as maprotiline by itself gets you pleasantly high - and another good thing is that it causes moderate constipation. For someone like me who has chronic bowel issues and has to dart for the loo up to twelve times a day - this constipation effect is nothing short of a godsend. I stopped taking Imodium because I don't need it anymore!

The bad thing is that I caught a flu on Monday - the waiting room over at my GP's was packed with sneezing and coughing people and I developed the symptoms by Wednesday. I felt a little better today so I went out a few times to dumpster dive - and the catch was pretty decent, I traded my bottles and cans for a soda pop. :)

Zymurgy
Feb 16, 2011

Any luck finding a job?

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Here's a small update.
I've been taking maprotiline for about two weeks now and I can only say "far out, man."

Highlights include:
Moderate cottonmouth. This makes cigarettes and beer taste absolutely awful. Beer in particular has turned into a dog - as a single cup now gets me seriously drunk and queasy... in a bad way.
I have seriously mellowed out - haven't had a single panic attack in the past two weeks. Also no more urge to smoke. I can now drink as much coffee as I want to without risking a caffeine-induced panic attack!
Moderate constipation. These days I take a dump once a day and that's pretty much it - compare this with 12+ BMs I had before... for years. (This issue has been dragging along for a ridiculously long time, causing one of my coworkers at the warehouse to accuse a female janitor of deliberately poisoning me with her coffee which was ostensibly garnished with cat droppings - oh, and there's quite a story about that too.)
I am now sleeping like a baby! And I get up all by myself at 6 in the morning for some reason - my circadian rhythm has reset to default, and that's a seriously good thing!
And the last, and possibly the most important thing, maprotiline gets me pleasantly high. I have no urge do do drugs now, even deliriants which I can buy for literal pennies - maprotiline itself is an anticholinergic and I don't see how random drugs such as biperiden could improve this feeling in any way.

Now, this morning I went to grandma's to ask for advice. I have been feeling seriously good in the past two weeks, and the biggest obstacle for me finding a job (IBS) is now gone. Now there is literally no reason why I shouldn't start working something, somewhere. I don't know if this maprotiline blessing will stay indefinitely or if my diarrhea will reappear once the body adjusts to the new drug. Grandma couldn't come up with a definitive answer - maybe I should wait out a few more weeks to see if this constipation effect is permanent? I'd hate to invest a ton of time and effort landing myself a new job just to be forced to quit because my IBS had reappeared. I honestly don't know what to do now!

As for Waldo, he told me that he'll borrow 4000 Croatian Kunas from his family (that's about $520) for the most critical utilities. I don't believe it until I see the cash. Waldo seriously likes living at my place and he obviously doesn't want to move out... this is probably why he bawled his eyes out when I told him the other day to either pony up the cash or to move out. I somehow feel dirty for making him cry. :(

steady
Feb 28, 2011
Pillbug
Get Waldo on maprotiline so he can start looking for a job.That's where the money comes from. Also, your neighbours should feel better now they're not woken by flushing toilet at ungodly hours.
But seriously, I'm happy you found some good poo poo to handle your lovely problems. :lol:

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning

steady posted:

Get Waldo on maprotiline so he can start looking for a job.That's where the money comes from. Also, your neighbours should feel better now they're not woken by flushing toilet at ungodly hours.
But seriously, I'm happy you found some good poo poo to handle your lovely problems. :lol:

Lol if you think Croatia has flushing toilets. Pretty sure it's just a hole all the way down. If you're on the 5th floor of an apartment complex you'd best make sure nobody is in the restroom 2 stories below you.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

As someone who has had gastroenteritis, I can empathize. Good luck with employment OP.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
If you have ready access to immodium, that can also get you an opiate high in large enough doses combined with a Pgp-blocker. As well as helping with your constipation.

Just don't OD on it in the cinema. Godspeed, fatbeard.

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

The Saurus posted:

If you have ready access to immodium, that can also get you an opiate high in large enough doses combined with a Pgp-blocker. As well as helping with your constipation.

Just don't OD on it in the cinema. Godspeed, fatbeard.

I do have access to imodium (loperamide) but I'm not taking it anymore because I don't need it! :eng101:

Loperamide was a godsend a few years back when I was kicking subs though. I'd take a few capsules every other day just so I'd be able to catch a wink of sleep for an hour or two. Gosh I'm glad I am finally off the opiate sauce.

insufficient guns
May 4, 2009

personally, I would
like to fuck Wall-E

:h: :roboluv: :h:
Stay safe poverty Croat

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Some bad news.

First, I'm all out of my drugs because I apparently gobbled them all down the other day. My memory is a bit blurry, but I do remember having a series of seizures and that obviously wasn't fun. Now I have to go cold turkey for about two more weeks because I can't get my pills any other way.

Second, Susan is leaving. Her mother, who is a frail old woman, broke her hip the other day and now she can't live alone - surgery, artificial hip joint, possibility of your leg falling off at an awkward moment, etc. Susan is moving back home to assist her mom, and I can understand that.

Dayum. :(

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
I bet you did something incredbly offensive to her while blacked out, and that's just an excuse.

She was much too nce a tenant for you anyway, you need another kooky character. Did she sign a year long lease? Can you sue her for the rest of the year's rent?

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

The Saurus posted:

I bet you did something incredbly offensive to her while blacked out, and that's just an excuse.

I was too busy violently thrashing on the floor, and I couldn't reach the phone in this state. Susan signed a monthly lease so she can leave anytime.

Millow
Apr 30, 2006

some say he's a rude dude with a crude 'tude

Wikipedia posted:

Maprotiline

Side effects:
Seizures (at high doses)

Maprotiline has no known potential for abuse and psychological dependence.

???

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

This. Unfortunately, despite all the psychiatric wizardry I'm apparently still a major moron who can't be trusted around meds.
I ignored all three golden rules for biperiden thrill seekers:
1) the highest safe dosage is 10 mg. Do not exceed that.
2) wait at least 45 minutes for the drug to kick in.
3) Under no circumstances should you redose.

I ignored all three rules so I really had it coming.

I ate 40mg of biperiden which, predictably, sent me into delirium. In this state, I "attacked" a box of maprotiline and ate a month's worth of prescription - 750mg! :staredog:

This caused violent seizures and ataxia, I must have collapsed for 15 times until I decided to wait it out - I couldn't climb up into my bed so I just laid still on the floor, thrashing like a moron.

Another thing, maprotiline definitely has a potential for abuse and psychological addiction. Wikipedia is once again wrong. Maprotiline gets you fuzzy and tipsy, you get cottonmouth AND it causes constipation - remember that I have pretty bad IBS and that this side effect of maprotiline was nothing short of a godsend.

Zymurgy
Feb 16, 2011

This. Unfortunately, despite all the psychiatric wizardry I'm apparently still a major moron who can't be trusted around meds.
I ignored all three golden rules for biperiden thrill seekers:
1) the highest safe dosage is 10 mg. Do not exceed that.
2) wait at least 45 minutes for the drug to kick in.
3) Under no circumstances should you redose.

I ignored all three rules so I really had it coming.

I ate 40mg of biperiden which, predictably, sent me into delirium. In this state, I "attacked" a box of maprotiline and ate a month's worth of prescription - 750mg! :staredog:

This caused violent seizures and ataxia, I must have collapsed for 15 times until I decided to wait it out - I couldn't climb up into my bed so I just laid still on the floor, thrashing like a moron.

Another thing, maprotiline definitely has a potential for abuse and psychological addiction. Wikipedia is once again wrong. Maprotiline gets you fuzzy and tipsy, you get cottonmouth AND it causes constipation - remember that I have pretty bad IBS and that this side effect of maprotiline was nothing short of a godsend.

Just when I think you were on the right path you go ahead and do this. I thought you HATED biperiden? After the seizures stopped did you cook another chair?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
It's like we had a season finale and they weren't sure it would get picked up for another season, so it ended with you switching your medication and resolving to make some real lasting changes and ending on a brand new day of hope and possibility, except you did get renewed and so the season premiere undid all of that in the first ten minutes so we could enjoy more wacky misadventures.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

You should put a combo lock on the medicine that will give you seizures. Maybe.

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

Zymurgy posted:

After the seizures stopped did you cook another chair?

No, but I ruined a really nice wireless computer mouse by ripping its buttons off. Tomorrow I have to buy a new mouse.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe
Like clockwork.

HIJK
Nov 25, 2012
in the room where you sleep
Seizures suck ASF, I'm sorry :( Try to take care of yourself until your next refill okay?

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

HIJK posted:

Seizures suck ASF, I'm sorry :( Try to take care of yourself until your next refill okay?

Don't be sorry for me, I'm an idiot and I deserved everything I got.

Fortunately I have some escitalopram kicking around and I'll be taking those for the next two weeks, until my refill time. Escitalopram seems to tickle the same receptors as maprotiline, what sucks though is that my diarrhea reappeared, but that was to be expected.

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

change my name posted:

You should put a combo lock on the medicine that will give you seizures. Maybe.

I could use something like those automatic cat feeder machines which would dispense a single pill every day instead of cat food.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

I could use something like those automatic cat feeder machines which would dispense a single pill every day instead of cat food.

I know those exist for ADHD meds, in America at least.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

ASF have you ever considered getting help, like addictions counseling? The cyclical nature of the thread while highly entertaining will stop being entertaining if when you finally go too far

Zymurgy
Feb 16, 2011

NotAnArtist posted:

ASF have you ever considered getting help, like addictions counseling? The cyclical nature of the thread while highly entertaining will stop being entertaining if when you finally go too far

I wondered the same thing but I feel like in his country it would be the equivalent to "you have X take whatever you can afford for X". I really hope that I am over generalizing and that OP can get some serious treatment. Any chance you have family members that can help you/check in on you?

I'm extremely blown away by how much the OP digs his own grave. He seems very aware of his situation but refuses to change.

What is even the point of this thread? While the OP continues to gently caress up he talks about how everything "is out of his hands" as a means to enable his use.

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
he wants to know if croatia is a great place to live. its a journey of discovery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

No, but I ruined a really nice wireless computer mouse by ripping its buttons off. Tomorrow I have to buy a new mouse.
No no no no, you can't just leave this at that. Can you PLEASE describe exactly what you did during your trip or what you suspect you did because that's a pretty vital part of your stories. Also do you remember why you were ripping the mouse buttons off?