Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lufiron posted:

remember when you were a toddler and mom or dad would dress you so you didn't have to worry about being fresh to death, you could focus on eating sugary cereal and watching cartoons? wouldn't you love to not to have to worry about it anymore?

now you can relieve those days again

https://www.bombfell.com

oh golly jeepers I can't wait to be another SF nerd who tries way too loving hard to look like a mad men extra

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Lufiron posted:

remember when you were a toddler and mom or dad would dress you so you didn't have to worry about being fresh to death, you could focus on eating sugary cereal and watching cartoons? wouldn't you love to not to have to worry about it anymore?

I find it pretty sad that our generation that was raised with hamfisted obvious environmental messages like Captain Planet is accelerating the amount of garbage that the society produces exponentially. Individually packaged outfits and food? What the hell is wrong with us?

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar
I'd like to see the whiteboard at the brainstorming session that gave birth to that.

It's like Uber for... sushi.... crayons... moustache wax... pipe tobacco... biker mice on mars figurines.................

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Milennial cellphone press conference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1w2IxMWQ1Y

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat

It's Digital!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuTSAeFhdZU

actually wow, the video I quoted makes more fun of itself than Mr Show does. wow. digital.

Lamech fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Jan 11, 2016

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I can't remember his name, but the guy that sketch is lampooning is prime thread material.

Boosh!
Apr 12, 2002
Oven Wrangler
Shingy, AOL's "digital prophet."

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

NESguerilla posted:

I can't remember his name, but the guy that sketch is lampooning is prime thread material.

Shingy is his name. He's a shining example of what happens when a gen x or boomer try their hardest to become a millennial. He's way too old to be a millennial, and he obviously doesn't understand the internet at all.

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

shingy kinda owns though. dude's making fat stacks as a jester ityool 2016

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I wonder what it's like to really buy into corporate culture and get pumped up about work conferences and buzzwords and stuff.

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

Prav posted:

shingy kinda owns though. dude's making fat stacks as a jester ityool 2016

Fair point

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Lufiron posted:

quote:

BOMBFELL COVERS ALL STYLES AND FASHIONS
CLASSIC
CASUAL
PREPPY
HIPSTER

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

nomadologique posted:

BOMBFELL COVERS ALL STYLES AND FASHIONS
CLASSIC
CASUAL
PREPPY
HIPSTER

no hood/street/urban option? loving racists

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

I like that hipster style is a probably 8 year old picture of Michael Cera.

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

are you guys ready to have your minds blown

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_shopper

woah

that website is just an online version of that basically

i have no idea how on-trend their clothes are, but the concept of having someone who understands fashion better than you help you pick clothes isn't weird or stupid

a lot of people in this very thread could benefit from it, i imagine

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

thanks but i'd prefer a personal pan pizza

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Wait this is real? I thought it was a sketch

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

business symposiums sometimes have cool hip presentations to speak to the older folks in the crowd, esp when it's about tech

grayscale
Feb 27, 2009

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Stop trying to ruin beer for me.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

I'm the three staged beers each filled to exactly the same level for the photo shoot.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

STOP TOUCHING EACH OTHER

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

mr. mephistopheles posted:

are you guys ready to have your minds blown

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_shopper

woah

that website is just an online version of that basically

i have no idea how on-trend their clothes are, but the concept of having someone who understands fashion better than you help you pick clothes isn't weird or stupid

a lot of people in this very thread could benefit from it, i imagine

It's the One Weird Trick Personal Shoppers HATE!

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

Don Tacorleone posted:

Wait this is real? I thought it was a sketch

It looked like Samsung's conference from a couple years back.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
I wish it was possible to just let these people know they are total cunts and I just hate them

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!

Is this from that Budweiser ad a while back, the one that ripped on good beer and the dipshits that drink it (drink our HARD BREWED poo poo beer and watch football like a REAL MAN)?

lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siHU_9ec94c

Phil Moscowitz fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Jan 11, 2016

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Lufiron posted:

take a drink every time you read the word 'awesome'.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Lufiron posted:

uh did they license the awesome-o image from Trey Parker?

haha holy poo poo did they license ANYTHING they're using on their site?

hey donald glover, did you know that you're endorsing some web 2.0 millenial clothing company?

tech dweeb 101: ignore all laws or pretend they don't exist.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Jan 11, 2016

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Phil Moscowitz posted:

Is this from that Budweiser ad a while back, the one that ripped on good beer and the dipshits that drink it (drink our HARD BREWED poo poo beer and watch football like a REAL MAN)?

lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siHU_9ec94c

I loving love that ad because Anheuser Busch owns more micro-breweries than anyone else.
All advertising is a lie.

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy

I saw these and this frantic little voice in my head just screamed "GAAAAAAYYYYYY! GAY! GAY! GAAAAAAYYYYYY! GAY GAY GAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!"

That's never happened before. Didn't know that little guy was in there, just waiting.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Darth123123 posted:

I made it 1 min so annoying

Same here. Its hard to watch when they literally can't complete a sentence without having to interrupt themselves to thank a subscriber. Its like the YouTuibe version of Tourette's.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Stinky_Pete posted:

I saw these and this frantic little voice in my head just screamed "GAAAAAAYYYYYY! GAY! GAY! GAAAAAAYYYYYY! GAY GAY GAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!"

That's never happened before. Didn't know that little guy was in there, just waiting.

To be fair, the fake arm wrestling shot is just dripping with blatant homoeroticism. I wonder how intentional it was.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

opus111 posted:

take a drink every time you read the word 'awesome'.

In the phrase "hire someone to do everything for you so you have more time to be awesome", the term "be awesome" actually means "be lazy and accomplish nothing".

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

ghlbtsk posted:

In the phrase "hire someone to do everything for you so you have more time to be awesome", the term "be awesome" actually means "be lazy and accomplish nothing".

Sounds p. awesome to me.

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

If blood be the price of admiralty,
Lord God, we ha' paid in full!

Inzombiac posted:

I loving love that ad because Anheuser Busch owns more micro-breweries than anyone else.
All advertising is a lie.

It's all kinds of great, loving INBEV of all companies. No complexity or variety here just CRISP SUDS BREWED HARD.

Who drinks beer, in a place with windows, to taste it? JUST DRINK BEER BECAUSE YOU LIKE DRINKING BEER IN A BASEMENT BAR WHERE THEY SERVE NOTHING BUT BUDWEISER AND EVERYONE JUST GOT OFF WORK AT THE STEEL MILL

The dudes in that commercial sniffing beer from a wine glass are pretty millennial though.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Stinky_Pete posted:

I'm really glad that the meaning of "human being" has completely changed from being a slur against gay people to being a slur against nu males in general

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

[zoom in on thrid picture guy face].jpg

[more zoom in on third pictur guy face].jpg

(new av)

grayscale
Feb 27, 2009

ghostter posted:

[zoom in on thrid picture guy face].jpg

[more zoom in on third pictur guy face].jpg

(new av)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

is this where to complain about that drake MAH CELL PHONE song because i hate that song, and drake

• Locked thread