Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Grem posted:

A federal agent actually had to come down to your work to tell you you aren't funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
Well do you want to terrorize people?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
I wish the FBI thought I was a big drug dealer in a cartel or mega terror leader and would insert a secret agent into my life to pretend to be my friend / lover and get info from me.

:smith:

I'm lonely

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
lol, imagine just like, j edgar hoover, sitting at his desk holding his head in his hands reading something awful and going like "what is this"

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

A misanthrope posted:

dude if the feds were monitoring and cared about what goons post on here i'd be getting ball tortured in a cia black site right now

i should be so lucky

You must have never heard about LF

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
an fbi agent showed up to my work and asked me if id ever seen goatse

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug

mr.capps posted:

lol, imagine just like, j edgar hoover, sitting at his desk holding his head in his hands reading something awful and going like "what is this"

I think Hoover was probably pro cucking.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Grem posted:

A federal agent actually had to come down to your work to tell you you aren't funny.

this is what dreams are made of

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

captainoblivious posted:

I can imagine him just sitting there next to the BBC while he drooled in women's panties.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

captainoblivious posted:

oh, so that is why he made sure to record martin luther king jr loving

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Microwaves Mom posted:

I can imagine him just sitting there next to the BBC while he drooled in women's panties.

*old black and white photo of hoover sitting next to a giant erect black penis while drooling onto a table covered in panties*

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
that's the feeling of realizing ur life could have ended with too quick a motion in that moment, and that the papers would simply read "american hero takes out would be terrorist in sting operation." nothing would come of it, and your entire life would end up being of little to no consequence

roll tide

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

rabble rabble posted:

that's the feeling of realizing ur life could have ended with too quick a motion in that moment, and that the papers would simply read "american hero takes out would be terrorist in sting operation." nothing would come of it, and your entire life would end up being of little to no consequence

roll tide

"dead gay goon. so what"

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
Right now, on some wall in Langley, there's a flow chart with Aatrek's photo labeled "The Diddler of Aleppo."

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

*adjusts federal badge, takes off shades, smiles knowingly*

I, too, am also a proud gay man.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

how does it feel to know you will never get a security clearance because of this retarded forum

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
I think the massive amounts of drugs and alcohol probably took care of that a long time ago, that's why I prefer the corporate world

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

how does it feel to know you will never get a security clearance because of this retarded forum

Guess I'll never be the Head of a major corporation.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Grem posted:

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

Oh no, in high school I wrote a note to a teacher that was taken to be a threat to go Columbine High on the place. I've been having 'the talk' with authority figures about how I need to stop talking about killing people for decades now.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Wulfolme posted:

Oh no, in high school I wrote a note to a teacher that was taken to be a threat to go Columbine High on the place. I've been having 'the talk' with authority figures about how I need to stop talking about killing people for decades now.

:yikes:

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Wulfolme posted:

Please don't get your dog killed

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
what was the note

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Wulfolme posted:

I am the single least Mexican guy there.

mexican is close enough to arabic, right?

to be fair after Oregon it's clear who the true terrorists are

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I'm still confused as to what the OP is saying. You said these things to coworkers or on the forums? If it was to coworkers, why did you have to explain the forums?

Or are you suggesting you made a post here that got someone so mad at you that they called the FBI on you?

Still confused where the forums come in here, OP.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Wulfolme posted:

Maybe you misunderstood. They were chastising you for being "all talk".

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
...do you honestly think those events are completely unrelated? jesus what's it like to go through life some completely oblivio oh I see

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Wulfolme posted:

have you considered not doing the things that make people have to do mental health checks on you periodically

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!

Grem posted:

Being assigned to talk to someone from these forums must be a punishment of some kind. gently caress up a drug bust? Enjoy reading GBS for a month.

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

mr.capps posted:

what was the note

i ain't telling, but i will tell you that when the administration found out it was me the teacher i wrote it to p. much said, "oh, him? he isn't gonna do poo poo, what the hell were we worried about?"

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
A few years ago fbi came and hauled me out onto my yard in my underwear while pointing guns at me at 6am and then they took my xbox. The end

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Wulfolme posted:

i ain't telling, but i will tell you that when the administration found out it was me the teacher i wrote it to p. much said, "oh, him? he isn't gonna do poo poo, what the hell were we worried about?"

it's good to have bro teachers on your side because they are the ones who know how truly spineless and non-committal you are

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

A few years ago fbi came and hauled me out onto my yard in my underwear while pointing guns at me at 6am and then they took my xbox. The end

they take their halo seriously

shouldnt have teabagged jerk

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
well op i guess youre gonna have to suicide bomb your workplace/co-workers since they ratted you out to the feds.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
It is concerning to me that forums poster Wulfolme is allowed private access to a dog.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Nelson Mandingo posted:

You must have never heard about LF

i remember lowtax wasnt happy about the secret service visiting him, but wasn't that a more extreme threat than what is being discussed here? maybe not. i await the ball clamps.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

I told you you called the wrong person a human being

Twinty Zuleps
May 10, 2008

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

GAYS FOR DAYS posted:

well op i guess youre gonna have to suicide bomb your workplace/co-workers since they ratted you out to the feds.

Half the places I've worked people have come up to me unsolicited and asked me to spare them when I shoot up the place.

Why does this keep happening to me

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx

A misanthrope posted:

i remember lowtax wasnt happy about the secret service visiting him, but wasn't that a more extreme threat than what is being discussed here? maybe not. i await the ball clamps.

I'm pretty sure someone made a thread titled something like "I'm going to kill the president" or something like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

The idea of someone trying to explain GBS to the FBI is hilarious.

• Locked thread