Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Aw dammit, did I miss another Patrick Boivin Is A Crazy Person moment.
It was partly a Pat Feels Nothing moment, but mostly a Woolie Cannot Explain Anything Coherently moment.

It was pretty amazing if you enjoy train wreck conversations. They keep using increasingly ridiculous metaphors to explain something to Pat and it just goes nowhere at Mach 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Rodyle posted:

Someone tricked Woolie into watching an otome anime by comparing it to Mirror's Edge
Which one?
I wonder if he'll last 2 episodes like last time.

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

The Boss. The CEO. The J-Cup Lover.

Scrap Dragon posted:

A Last Story LP with Matt and someone else would be sick

I'm think I'm good with JRPGS right now. I get enough flak for everything I say/do/don'tdo in FFX. But I do really enjoy last story. I probably shoulda done that instead.

Pat and I already have our next LP locked in, but I would seriously consider doing Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut with him on the controls, and I recounting all my experiences testing it. I know where a few bugs still might be.

TheRealestMatt fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Jan 12, 2016

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

TheRealestMatt posted:

I'm think I'm good with JRPGS right now. I get enough flak for everything I say/do/don'tdo in FFX. But I do really enjoy last story. I probably shoulda done that instead.

Pat and I already have our next LP locked in, but I would seriously consider doing Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut with him on the controls, and I recounting all my experiences testing it. I know where a few bugs still might be.

100% run of Xenoblade Chronicles X, tia

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
If the speedrun of a game is over 10 hours, reject the LP suggestion.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Woolie and Liam doing Zero Mission?

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Phantasium posted:

Woolie and Liam doing Zero Mission?
hell yeah

I'd also like a Telltale Borderlands LP, I saw the first episode and man, based on what I'm hearing about the quality of the chapters AFTER the first, it already sets pretty lofty heights to aspire to so overall it might be a better product than Walking Dead S1 if it really does stick the landing

"It actually makes you care about the borderlands world" is a pretty loving stellar endorsement considering I couldn't give a fuuuuuuuuck about Borderlands or the lore of it

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

HGH posted:

Which one?
I wonder if he'll last 2 episodes like last time.

prince of stride - alternative

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

TheRealestMatt posted:

Matt please play Tales from the Borderlands. I don't mean do an LP but that would be cool too, but just play it cause it's supr good and I think you'd enjoy it.

DrSnakeLaser
Sep 6, 2011

Any new BestFriendvanias in the pipeline?

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMwK7E21cq8

Almost $800 in :canada: btw

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

DrSnakeLaser posted:

Any new BestFriendvanias in the pipeline?

Yeah I'd love to see Liam crush that puss Dracula again.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

TheRealestMatt posted:

fable 1

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

I was going to offer to co-commentate the Diddy Kong LP as a joke but it was apparently recorded before E3 last year so :stare:

Instead I'll just post these names that Rare pitched for Dixie and the new game in general just in case you haven't seen them, Matt.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

I like "Dickylicky" and "Druggy"

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Woolie delivers a line in Naruto pt3 in a fashion that can only be described as Corrosively Salty.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Metal Wolf Chaos LP is really good

"Where's the button to pour 18 million dollars into a plane that doesn't loving fly?"

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Blockhouse posted:

Metal Wolf Chaos LP is really good

"Where's the button to pour 18 million dollars into a plane that doesn't loving fly?"

Breaking political commentary from the best friends

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Matt you saying everyday is white day made me die in public. I got some looks I can't rightly describe.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

FauxGateau posted:

Matt you saying everyday is white day made me die in public. I got some looks I can't rightly describe.

It wasn't even Matt's line that broke me up, it was Pat's reaction. A proper loving belly laugh.

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I can imagine Woolie sitting next to Pat on the brink of tears as the white hot truth dawns on him, all while desperately fighting back laughter. Meanwhile Pat grows more demonic as he prepares to go all in on his cackle.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Pat grows into a hyena/dog increasingly more as each day pass

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
If enjoy a Deus Ex: Human Revolution LP. I'm not sure how good it would be though. I did a ghost play through of that game and I honestly can't bring myself to touch it again. I have no idea how Matt can even look at it after testing for 18 months. I wish you guys talked more about the kind of weird bullshit you saw in games while testing them, hearing about cut out features is fascinating.

cmykJester fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Jan 13, 2016

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Depths posted:

Well at least he's growing

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

TheRealestMatt posted:

I would enjoy that and call you a cool guy.

Also that talking dog on VR Troopers was miles better than loving genie ghost Jay Leno-whateverthefuck on Beetleborgs.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
It's kinda amazing how power rangers nailed it as the first Toku adaptation when their copycats are so incredibly lovely in one department or another (Mechs, fight scenes, or general Actually Having All 3 At Once).

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

TheRealestMatt posted:

How about Pandora's Tower, the third game in that project waterfall or whatever? I played it briefly and it wasn't awful.

Rent-a-Bot
Oct 21, 2012

FOOL! DOCTOR DOOM DOES AS HE PLEASES!
:gaz: :gaz: :gaz:

Depths posted:

Ruggington posted:

:drat:

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Ruggington posted:

:shittypop:

remember to tweet woolie some more pictures of that boss david crocket action figure

Wordnumber
Jan 13, 2015
Man, the end of that Naruto part is more intense then it has any right to be

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Ruggington posted:

you are a machine, don't ever stop.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Al-Saqr posted:

you are a machine, don't ever stop.
Is Ruggington also part of Super Best Friends?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Grouchio posted:

Is Ruggington also part of Super Best Friends?

he's a super best friend to all of us

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Dias posted:

he's a super best friend to all of us

Then I wanna become a best friend too.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Why does the newest Fisticuffs lack the opening theme music?

e: it starts up like 30 minutes in??

sirtommygunn fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Jan 13, 2016

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

Grouchio posted:

Then I wanna become a best friend too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BddgVkX_e70

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Ruggington posted:

You're the reason Pat the Living Toilet will never post here, and for that I thank you.

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Pat is afraid of SA because he's crazy and would fit right in.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

This Fisticuffs intro is horrifying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Someone photoshop ginger hair and a speech bubble that says "perfect" onto a toilet