Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Mister Macys posted:

Games > Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 - "With this fist, my Chromebook never stood a chance."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

idont get idling for cryptokeys when you get them thrown at you anyway

Bonby
Jan 13, 2008

Annoying Dog
B-but cod points are priced 40$ for 5000 here in Canada instead of the 60$ proper currency exchange! Which mean I am paying LESS than you american morans!

And that is how I justify buying 6200 cod points yesterday when I was drunk after a lovely day.

I got a illuminati helmet for Spectre so it was entirely worth it :colbert:

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Lady Naga posted:

It probably really doesn't, the only people purchasing COD points for crates are either dumbass kids who don't know/don't care to know how to idle or people to whom money is absolutely no object. I highly doubt there's a single person who would spend a reasonable amount on COD points if they couldn't just idle.

Activision isn't run by people who think about the context though. "Kotick is no GabeN," etc..

Still technically better than Ubisoft though.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Stux posted:

idont get idling for cryptokeys when you get them thrown at you anyway

You gain something extra for little cost (few extra cents per hour on your electricity bill). It's not like you're sitting there staring at nothing while you wait for them to accumulate.

Mister Macys posted:

Activision isn't run by people who think about the context though. "Kotick is no GabeN," etc..

Oh don't get me wrong, I "get it".

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

Just gotta finish razorback camos for SMG diamond. woop

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Lady Naga posted:

You gain something extra for little cost (few extra cents per hour on your electricity bill). It's not like you're sitting there staring at nothing while you wait for them to accumulate.

Oh don't get me wrong, I "get it".

no I get that i just don't get why you'd need to idle at all when you get so many when you're playing anyway. it would be different if you only got one every few games or something

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Stux posted:

no I get that i just don't get why you'd need to idle at all when you get so many when you're playing anyway. it would be different if you only got one every few games or something

The point I'm making is that there's really no reason not to, so you might as well.

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

I know now why you Cuddle. But it's something I can never do.

Stux posted:

id idle overnight for steam cards for a bit. i could see Idling overnight but not if im awake.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Lady Naga posted:

The point I'm making is that there's really no reason not to, so you might as well.

i guess but then why doesn't everyone idle

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Stux posted:

i guess but then why doesn't everyone idle

They either don't know about it or don't care enough.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

It's almost certainly because most people really don't care enough about call of pretty princess make believe to spend any effort at all scraping the bottom of the barrel for bitcoins.

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

Servers seem to have poo poo the bed so now im just streaming stupid poo poo.

widespread
Aug 5, 2013

I believe I am now no longer in the presence of nice people.

Oh, thought steam was undergoing maintenance. Good to see the Activision Seal of Quality be shown.

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

here's a combat axe x games move https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggRBvc5S0IQ

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.

Lady Naga posted:

I highly doubt there's a single person who would spend a reasonable amount on COD points if they couldn't just idle.

dunno. Javes, how much did you buy :twisted:

The_Fuzzinator
Oct 9, 2007

servers unborked More streaming going on https://www.twitch.tv/the_fuzzo

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

That was an hour long video. I stopped watching when you were running around ADSing with the haymaker with a red dot and not flash banging rooms/areas that were occupied

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
I am online and would like to play games with people please and thanks.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

JaySB posted:

That was an hour long video. I stopped watching when you were running around ADSing with the haymaker with a red dot and not flash banging rooms/areas that were occupied

lol who uses tacs

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

or lethals

IM DAY DAY IRL
Jul 11, 2003

Everything's fine.

Nothing to see here.
versus, constantly

Javes
May 6, 2012

ASK ME ABOUT APPEARING OFFLINE SO I DON'T HAVE TO TELL FRIENDS THEY'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY VIDEO GAME TEAM.

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

dunno. Javes, how much did you buy :twisted:

I had $15 in my PSN wallet from some spend $100 PSN promotion (I'm dumb and bought the $99 digital version). So yeah I spent it on COD points, RIP.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

IM DAY DAY IRL posted:

versus, constantly

terrible

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

the only accept class config is the three default perks, the auto pistol and then an SMG of your choice with three attachments

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

JaySB posted:

lol, well i timestamped it. enjoy!

in other news i need to get a ps4 mic at some point

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

real nap poo poo posted:

lol, well i timestamped it. enjoy!

in other news i need to get a ps4 mic at some point

it comes with one bruh

real nap shit
Feb 2, 2008

oh. welp. i need to find it then

im never gonna get 100 headshots with the fuckin razorback god is diamond really that cool

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Diamond sucks, it's just a necessary step on the road to Black Matter.

victrix
Oct 30, 2007

Stux posted:

it comes with one bruh

Please do not encourage crimes against ears

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

real nap poo poo posted:

oh. welp. i need to find it then

im never gonna get 100 headshots with the fuckin razorback god is diamond really that cool

razorback was the smg that took me the least amount of kills to gold for some reason

and yeah diamond owns

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
So here I am jumping into a quick game with a bare KRM for some more camo grinding, and...

Whoa. I did it.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I get a mothership for the first time ever.

Get two kills, hellstorm destroys it. Woo that was fun.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Some trick to getting kn44 longshots?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Xenaero posted:

Hardcore. Stay as far back and fire wildly at their spawn.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Xenaero posted:

equip an SMG instead and run at them

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Stux posted:

lol who uses tacs

good players. get gud scrub.

Scavenger + Flashbang is legit.

housefly
Sep 11, 2001

Xenaero posted:

I farm them on fringe and inception. Just get up in the church/barn/grannies house/etc and patiently wait. Do it on hardcore so it's a one hit kill. You can knock 10 out in a round as long as the other team is dumb.

Bumper Stickup
Jan 7, 2012

Mmm... Offshore Toast!

Grimey Drawer
Somebody get online and play with jones and me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

JaySB posted:

good players. get gud scrub.

Scavenger + Flashbang is legit.

good players don't need to neuter their enemies to dominate them

• Locked thread