Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Since there's only a dozen people in Buffalo, do you guys know Geoff? Did law at college.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

There are about 5 decent people in buffalo

No I'm not one of them

Asiina your whole family is goony

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Amoeba102 posted:

Why would you think there could only be one RJ in Buffalo?

Multiple RJ from my city around our age who moved to Eccoville

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

I guess that's more reasonable.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Tbc I'm not convinced Ecco isn't just making this all up to troll me

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

That's dumb. Everyone knows about the internet and that people have internet friends. My mom has internet friends. My grandmother has internet friends.

Huh. I can't imagine my mother or father or step father or step mother having internet friends. I mean, they have facebook, but they are only friends with people they know.

Obviously they are very familiar with the concept, though.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat
Hey if they started doing sequels to podcasts do you know what would be the sequel to Serial??

Milk Burps.

In it you learn that everyone was the killer like Murder on Orient Express, from the guy Syed to the guy who actually did it to the judge and jury who convicted them. It ends with the on tape murder of Sarah Koenig and segues into the final chapter of the Serial Saga, Acidic Diarrhea.

No one will listen to a podcast named Acidic Diarrhea so it will just be used as a numbers station for Bulgarian Secret Police spies or some poo poo. Don't even need to be code. No one will go on ITunes and download something called Acidic Diarrhea featuring the death of a Celebrity Caught On Tape and yes I'm Talking about Timothy "Grizzly Death" Sitwell or whatever his name was. It was just Wu Tangs secret album that was seized by the FBI from Martin Skreli. He has every tape ever heard by exactly one person. He has the only complete copy of Orson Welles' Magnificent Ampersands too. Or did until the feds stole it. Why can't the government keep their peepers out of our boardrooms and get them back in the bedrooms where they belong.

People who have sex should go to jail for however long they had sex. I will wander empty streets like a Twilight Zone episode for approx 10 seconds until Keane joins me and then both our dicks will fall off and we will both scream there was time now. There was time. By the time we finish that sentence the rest of hash tag mafia will show up and then we can play mafia or whatever while the world burns around us because I guess firefighters are boning down 24/7/365 and I clearly have no idea how to use any of that equipment.

So that's another hot take from the mind of this guy right here. Sincerely Authorman.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Authorman i hope one day you start/stop taking drugs and can post words that make sense

ass is hometown
Jan 11, 2006

I gotta take a leak. When I get back, we're doing body shots.

Authorman posted:

the world burns around us because I guess firefighters are boning down 24/7/365

They are boning 24/7/365

Also their equipment is not hard to use once you get it going. Although fire has some weird properties that may make putting out fires hard.

I know you did not ask.

Authorman
Mar 5, 2007

slamcat

busb posted:

Authorman i hope one day you start/stop taking drugs and can post words that make sense

No you don't.

Also now with the ability to fact check, his name was Timothy Treadwell, not Sitwell, which was in fact the rival family company from Arrested Development.

Also the Wu Tang secret album is almost certainly not the death tape of Grizzly Man as when Werner Herzog listened to it on camera, he did not bob his head to the sick rhythms and rhymes that only Timothy Treadwell, RZA, and the Holy GZAst could provide. He would have probably been known as TRZA if it wasn't for him being a weirdo who got ate by a bear and also him having no connection whatsoever to the Wu Tang Clan outside of my slightly skewed sense of goofdom.

Authorman fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Jan 13, 2016

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/sa-wifom-omgus

do it

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Ecco do you know Sarah Argodale.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Ecco only knows people by their initials

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Ecco do you know SA?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3759875&pagenumber=1#lastpost
someone please join me in what is bound to be a mess, but probably a fun one

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

JoJo Mafia Part 3 - Fakeclaim Crusaders has just finished! Come for the gifs, stay for the insane mod spreadsheet.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 19:41 on Mar 27, 2020

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Pinterest Mom posted:

Tonight, Barry is just going to hold up a box of Red Velvet Oreos and say "The State of our Union has never been stronger" and then Biden will give a box to every member of Congress.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

Ecco do you know Sarah Argodale.

idle thumbs is bad

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

capps i'd buy you a pizza.. NOT

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
thanks bottlenight for the za- OH!

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

mr.capps posted:

thanks bottlenight for the za- OH!

hahahaha :berned:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Bifauxnen posted:

JoJo Mafia Part 3 - Fakeclaim Crusaders has just finished! Come for the gifs, stay for the insane mod spreadsheet.

if theres a part 4 presign me plz..

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I didn't watch the state of the union because I knew I'd only be staring at Paul Ryan the whole time. He's pretty dreamy.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Trump 2016 can't stump the Trump we need a builder I love guns.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

EccoRaven posted:

(trust me I know the face)

We all know the face, ecco.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Obama did pretty good considering what he started with

and having to deal with a republican majority for quite a while must have been a real pain in the butt

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Republican response to SOTU "As he did when he first ran for office, tonight President Obama spoke eloquently about grand things. He is at his best when he does that. Unfortunately, the President's record has often fallen far short of his soaring words."

.... Oh maybe did that have something to do with a Republican controlled Congress fighting him every step of the way to making meaningful change for the American people?

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

You realize, of course, that everything I say is horseshit.
politics?

more like polishits hurr hurr :berned:

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Dhaes posted:

politics?

more like polishits hurr hurr :berned:

hello dhaes how would you like to replace into a mafia game?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
put me in coach

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
IM BACK

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

mr.capps posted:

put me in coach

PM Asiina and tell her you're replacing Spoonsy!

Asiina needs more than one I think so Dhaes is still good too

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

President Obama wants to take your guns and he won't stop there, he'll also take your buns and soon...soon he will take your puns!

Dhaes
Dec 1, 2006

You realize, of course, that everything I say is horseshit.

EccoRaven posted:

hello dhaes how would you like to replace into a mafia game?

dude i'm literally spending 9 hours a day in classes and the rest of the time i'm doing homework and prepping for labs

i got no time for these entertaining shenanigans!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Is it ethical to play in the same game as two people, me?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
buy me a pizza

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

My name isn't hiipfire, it's mr. capps.