Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Generic Octopus
Mar 27, 2010

Schpyder posted:

Oh my god, a home for my copper-fed

:homebrew:

Edit: yeah, it's kind of a steep price, but that's literally the only thing I wish every character had access to (gathering tools are too much of a hassle to remember to unequip and move around).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
I have more then enough gems and gold to afford them, but I think I'll wait for a sale for those accountwide slots and/or outraged induced price lowering, if it was more then 5 slots so I could easily swap ascended gear or more reasonably priced for 5, I'd be all over them and kiss their feet for the privilege of being allowed access to them.

It reminds me of how they wanted to charge 300g per different colored commander tag.

Ra Ra Rasputin fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Jan 12, 2016

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

Diiiiiiiiiiive

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

It's me, the old guy with too much disposable income. I mean, I bought two more character slots when they were on sale because they were on sale you guys!!!

:smith:

Edit: ^^^^^ yessssssssss

Sprite141
Feb 7, 2009

I should really just
learn to stop talking.

Lonk posted:

Diiiiiiiiiiive

Hell yes. Also is wintersday over yet? I still need one more jormag kill, but I picked up xenoblade again and

NapoleonAtWaterloo
Jun 28, 2008
At least with this new ugly rear end outfit I don't even want any part of it to be regular armor.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

I would Scarlet macaw the gently caress out of this look.

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe

Schpyder posted:

It's me, the old guy with too much disposable income. I mean, I bought two more character slots when they were on sale because they were on sale you guys!!!

:smith:

Edit: ^^^^^ yessssssssss

I spent a fair amount on dumb gem store things, but I think I'm done now, this is getting ridiculous.

Also I take it back, Anet artists are just as bad as their game designers :wtc:

Gato
Feb 1, 2012

Visidan posted:

quote:

Twilight I—Malchor’s Demise: This collectible can be earned from the “Defeat the possessed statue of Dwayna” event at the Cathedral of Zephyrs .
Bolt I—Malchor’s Notes: This collectible can be earned from the “Defeat the possessed statue of Dwayna” event at the Cathedral of Zephyrs.

Guess I can wait a few months for them to do the same for Howler III then. Wonder what the critical number of people caring about something is for ANet to notice?

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

the gw2 art style has always been super goddamn inconsistent and i dunno if lately they fired the actually good artists because it sure seems like it

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

CLAM DOWN posted:

This. This is what their art team has been up to. Jesus loving christ.

You're going to buy and wear all of these. And then you're going to post a screenshot of yourself standing in the 1% zone, wearing these, captioned "I look so loving good".

Don't you dare try to even pretend you have any semblance of taste, kid.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Zhulik posted:

You're going to buy and wear all of these. And then you're going to post a screenshot of yourself standing in the 1% zone, wearing these, captioned "I look so loving good".

Don't you dare try to even pretend you have any semblance of taste, kid.

I have taste, Iam not buying any of these, fight me irl m8

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

CLAM DOWN posted:

I have taste, Iam not buying any of these, fight me irl m8

Don't make me check your post history in this thread!

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Zhulik posted:

Don't make me check your post history in this thread!

check this *grabs crotch*

Zhulik
Nov 14, 2012

The Montreal Star

CLAM DOWN posted:

Lmao dota rules

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I see the GOON dev has been advising the art team of the guild's interests, well done Plague

e: I love the tiny shoulder-bird on the outfit even if it is ugly as hell :allears:

I need to speak with you bird, when's a good time?

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall

Gato posted:

Guess I can wait a few months for them to do the same for Howler III then. Wonder what the critical number of people caring about something is for ANet to notice?

The real question is why would you bother trying to craft howl when the precursor is like 300 gold

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Alteisen posted:

I need to speak with you bird, when's a good time?

uh teqtime I guess, I haven't really been in-game too much. Or you can PM me.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Baron Von Pigeon posted:

The real question is why would you bother trying to craft howl when the precursor is like 300 gold

Where's the feeling of progression buddy.

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall

Visidan posted:

Where's the feeling of progression buddy.

Sorry pal I haven't had any feeling in my progression since I got wounded in the mastery wars of '15

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
Tacitus has beaten Arus to the punch by putting his home portal stone in the account slot.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
A bit lost in the other stuff, but take a look at this.

I wish I had something like that when I was still learning the layout.

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!

Visidan posted:

Tacitus has beaten Arus to the punch by putting his home portal stone in the account slot.

What's not to love about an item that teleports me directly to your mom's bedroom?

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

Sole.Sushi posted:

What's not to love about an item that teleports me directly to your mom's bedroom?

You are currently queued for this map. 6 players are ahead of you.

Everyday Goast
Nov 27, 2011

spoopy

Someone buy me those bird wings if I don't get my pc fixed in time please oh my god

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

$50 CAD for 2800 gems to get the slots. gently caress that, eat my rear end Anet.

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
All gamestops are closing in PR, gonna wait for the big clearance sale and buy all the gem cards for pennies. :iamafag:

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

By this point you should have enough novelty gadgets to spread among your characters as is, I am just going to buy the one slot for my salvage o matic. Sure, maybe the ranger has the magic carpet, mage has the snowball, rev the tree tonic, oh and warrior can have the harp. It's just giving them their own flavor.

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Yet another problem solved by only having one main character.

*high fives self*

Brain In A Jar
Apr 21, 2008

Thank you, Anet, for your $50 untested beta-build quality poo poo buffet, and the assortment of five (5) corn kernels that I can now garnish it with for the low low price of $10 apiece.

Hefty
Jun 11, 2008

Eltoasto posted:

I read it as one bag slot and was excited. It'd be cool if it was a bag slot.

I wish I'd read this before I bought one. Maybe I can get customer service to give me a refund, because that's really loving ridiculous.

ExHumus
Aug 30, 2006

BOOM BOOM!!

CLAM DOWN posted:

$50 CAD for 2800 gems to get the slots. gently caress that, eat my rear end Anet.

Let's be honest, though. You bought them.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

ExHumus posted:

Let's be honest, though. You bought them.

Not this time. This exchange rate is wrecking a lot of things :(

ExHumus
Aug 30, 2006

BOOM BOOM!!

Kerrrrrrr posted:

Yet another problem solved by only having one main character.

*high fives self*

This was my solution, but now that I PvP a lot, I'd at least like my infinite salvage kits to be account-wide. I'll probably get a slot for my royal pass as well and finally get around to buying a home portal stone. Now I just need to figure out what to put in the fifth available slot...

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

wait, it's just one item, and not one bag slot?

lol

orcane
Jun 13, 2012

Fun Shoe

mike12345 posted:

wait, it's just one item, and not one bag slot?

lol

Gotta fund that next $50 expansion somehow.

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

RIP your idiot butt.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Man, gliding is lame now. No more guesstimating against network latency. Pffrt. Hope the casuals are happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schpyder
Jun 13, 2002

Attackle Grackle

lmbo

• Locked thread