Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Also what the gently caress none of them understand Hercule's super punch

HGH posted:

Which one?
I wonder if he'll last 2 episodes like last time.

Prince of Stride

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
This is the TRUE scrublords intro.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Depths posted:

Someone photoshop ginger hair and a speech bubble that says "perfect" onto a toilet

Then make it Pat's twitter avatar

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Depths posted:

Someone photoshop ginger hair and a speech bubble that says "perfect" onto a toilet

Why Photoshop when you can Paint it in photoshop instead?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Al-Saqr posted:

beautiful

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!

Al-Saqr posted:

Wow, the cast for Yooka-Laylee sure gets weirder with each new character reveal.

...wait, has there even been in a character in a Rare game that was just a sentient toilet? I'm honestly trying to think but there's so many loving objects with googly eyes slapped on to them.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

doos
Jan 1, 2015

Al-Saqr posted:

Oh my god

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

good poo poo

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde

Al-Saqr posted:

lmao

Rent-a-Bot
Oct 21, 2012

FOOL! DOCTOR DOOM DOES AS HE PLEASES!
:gaz: :gaz: :gaz:

Ruggington posted:

good poo poo

:thurman:
so when do you start work at the zaibatsu

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Al-Saqr posted:

You might have a place in Zaibatsu industries, kid.

Pigbuster
Sep 12, 2010

Fun Shoe

ArclightBorealis posted:

Wow, the cast for Yooka-Laylee sure gets weirder with each new character reveal.

...wait, has there even been in a character in a Rare game that was just a sentient toilet? I'm honestly trying to think but there's so many loving objects with googly eyes slapped on to them.

http://banjokazooie.wikia.com/wiki/Loggo

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?
Haha, it's even Matt's much-feared Death Toilet, with the elevated tank that can fall on you and cave in your skull.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Al-Saqr posted:

Perfect. Perfect.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Al-Saqr posted:

Yes yes yes yes

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

drop the shield seat.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Pat under the false perception that in the year 2016, people care about netdecking in CCGs. Man, it's like looking up BNBs, it just saves time and makes your life bearable if you don't understand mechanical intricacies.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Dias posted:

Pat under the false perception that in the year 2016, people care about netdecking in CCGs. Man, it's like looking up BNBs, it just saves time and makes your life bearable if you don't understand mechanical intricacies.

People still very much care about netdecking "honors" because hearthstone especially brings a lot of people that never played card games and don't have a mentality for it.

gently caress, every other day in the hearthstone threads is someone bitching about netdecks.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Tae posted:

People still very much care about netdecking "honors" because hearthstone especially brings a lot of people that never played card games and don't have a mentality for it.

gently caress, every other day in the hearthstone threads is someone bitching about netdecks.

Exactly, no one cares about netdecking in CCGs except the new guy that thinks it's honorless. Like people that complain about you doing the same combo over and over in FGs, hehe. Back in the olden MTG days, when decklists were rarer, people used to give more of a poo poo, but now any good (or bad-but-a-streamer-used-it-and-got-wins-with-it) deck is on the net five minutes later.

When he said "closest thing to cheating" I thought he was gonna mention a deck tracker or something.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Dias posted:

When he said "closest thing to cheating" I thought he was gonna mention a deck tracker or something.

That's also the other topic bitched about.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Kremland is such a waste of a cool world theme.

They could have done cool platformy poo poo with the amusement park theme but nope, you get two coaster levels, then brambles and BEEEEES.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Yeah the loving coasters/minecarts are the worst thing about donkey kong country

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Captain Invictus posted:

Yeah the loving coasters/minecarts are the worst thing about donkey kong country

every time i hear the word "minecarts" i have flashbacks

you can leave the dk2 minecart stages

but they never leave you

diddy kong was FUBAR

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

I am learning more and more that everything I like about the games I like is stuff everyone else supposedly vehemently hates.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
I mean, I don't hate them, they were just stressful and hard as gently caress when I was a babby.

Also, before I forget: Jody has the best delivery ever on her lines, it's amazing. MVP of Metal Wolf Chaos.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
The Japanese Fromsoft PR account is totally confused why Metal Wolf Chaos is suddenly making noise again and it's hilarious.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
How the gently caress are you gonna make a game about America exclusive to an American console and not release it in America

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I never made it past the level 2 lava sword boss in Donkey Kong Country 2 as a kid so Matt's Dong Quest is new and exciting for me.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Baal posted:

How the gently caress are you gonna make a game about America exclusive to an American console and not release it in America

You don't deserve it.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Dias posted:

You don't deserve it.

Japan doesn't deserve it either

No one deserves it

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

The Boss. The CEO. The J-Cup Lover.

cmykjester posted:

Matt's Dong Quest is new and exciting for me.

I bet.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

could be longer tho

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Dias posted:

could be longer tho

The videos are plenty long but I don't know how much longer it will last.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Dias posted:

could be longer tho
:wiggle:

Phantasium posted:

The videos are plenty long but I don't know how much longer it will last.
whoosh

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I got the joke and was trying to extend. Looks like I'll have to return the pump.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Phantasium posted:

I got the joke and was trying to extend. Looks like I'll have to return the pump.

Captain was too quick on the takeaway and blew it. It happens to the best of us, it's fine.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I never come up short

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
Dongs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dias