Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fluffdaddy posted:

he also got rid of that awful roommate he had

Uhh, dude... Ryan Davis died.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
:siren: Dan Ryckert ‏@DanRyckert 27s27 seconds ago

LIVE on #Periscope: Trying mayonnaise for the first time. https://www.periscope.tv/w/1jMJgjLOpmOGL :siren:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
its already over

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
you can watch the archive so i wont spoil it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Does this mouthbreaething spergazoid know the president is speaking?

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Uhh, dude... Ryan Davis died.

he didnt live with ryan, he had roommate who worked on a cruise ship who they used to talk poo poo about on the podcast all of the time

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

was that the one who had armed cops burst in his room while he was on the phone breaking up with his girlfriend

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
jeff has a long and proud-ish history of rooming with dirtbags

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think those people are cool, and lead cool lives, myself.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Party Boat posted:

was that the one who had armed cops burst in his room while he was on the phone breaking up with his girlfriend

Lol. Cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jeff looking up from the Commodore 64 version of Miner 49er when a team of full tactical SWAT goons bust through his windows and break his roommate's collarbone through aggressive police tactics and he does that sigh and bug eyed eyebrow raise.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Ready for burnt out, cynical Austin in GOTY 2020 podcasts.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

Jeff looking up from the Commodore 64 version of Miner 49er when a team of full tactical SWAT goons bust through his windows and break his roommate's collarbone through aggressive police tactics and he does that sigh and bug eyed eyebrow raise.

lmao

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Fumaofthelake posted:

Ready for burnt out, cynical Austin in GOTY 2020 podcasts.

If anything Austin is becoming more Vinny-like. It protects him from Alex's aura.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

None of these men have auras.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

have you ever been in close proximity to them?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I used to really dislike Alex, but really he's only OK.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

alex is fine to me, except for when he repeats twitter memes, and even then its funny to me how quickly that sucks the laughter out of a moment

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

Fluffdaddy posted:

he didnt live with ryan, he had roommate who worked on a cruise ship who they used to talk poo poo about on the podcast all of the time

That dude also died, fwiw.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Zaggitz posted:

Lol Jesus Christ

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

http://youtu.be/hkYVzHQYRRQ

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lesbian baphomet posted:

alex is fine to me, except for when he repeats twitter memes, and even then its funny to me how quickly that sucks the laughter out of a moment

He's an awesome comedy vampire and I've been trying to find the perfect specimen for years of that style of being awesome to start learning from to incorporate into my repertoire and he's probably #1.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

His persona was perfect for the beleaguered criminal straight-man he played in the Christmas beastcast, which again if you haven't listened to it is really good.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Computer, please load Christmas Beastcast. Ok, Brendyn, I'll get right on it.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

toothpaste as spackle?

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

I love giant robot combat and at first glance this mechwarrior game seems fun but being FTP I'm assuming it's bad if you don't intend to buy stuff with real money?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Blackheart posted:

I love giant robot combat and at first glance this mechwarrior game seems fun but being FTP I'm assuming it's bad if you don't intend to buy stuff with real money?

Austin said it was ok if you can handle having fewer mech bays in your garage and grinding for upgrades

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Blackheart posted:

i played it cause i liked robot games too and its a bad game

its world of tanks in everything including game mechanics

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

please do not play, or do, you can only follow your heart

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Blackheart posted:

it's been out for years or something, and after the first year basically everybody hated it. i dont remember the reasons why, or anything else about it besides having insanely expensive real money gold mechs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh yeah lol, that's what I remember reading about. You could spend like thousands of dollars on gold plated mechs

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

Your new av Owns.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

this page is AIDS

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Sharkopath posted:

i played it cause i liked robot games too and its a bad game

its world of tanks in everything including game mechanics

urgh.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

mechwarrior online has like 90% positive reviews on Steam, so Im going to play it

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

I played it in beta a few years ago and had fun.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Zaggitz posted:

wtf can someone elaborate on this?

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Nah lets not

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He died from complications of cancer on January the eleventh, one day after AGDQ failed to save his life. That roommate's name? David Bowie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

these stories were my fav thing on the bombcast. love hearing about the weird rowdyboy things jeff got into