Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Subjunctive posted:

That kitten. :3:

That worried dog :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

MAKE NO BABBYS posted:

I thought this was a Lottery of Babylon post before I scrolled back up and saw your username, that's how loving stupid you sound. Unless you too have taken up the unmarked quotation gimmick.

lmao

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

http://i.imgur.com/0L3dlaX.gifv

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
The kid that just starts pulling faces into the camera is funny, that at the exercise mat at the end clearly disapproving of that guy's lovely pushups.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Still better than I am at basketball.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

The Oregon militiamen are also pretty angry that people keep mailing them dildos
http://gawker.com/angry-militia-leader-stop-mailing-us-dildos-1752580458
They need some penis-enhancement literature.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

grumplestiltzkin posted:

"Get rid of your adorably cuddly and eternally happy muscledog because it scares me"

:thumbsup:

More like "don't be an irresponsible piece of poo poo and get your dog properly trained and neutered so it doesn't attack people"

Carnival of Shrews
Mar 27, 2013

You're not David Attenborough

Solice Kirsk posted:

Growing up is the hardest part of being born a robot:

MrYenko posted:

Is there a point to this, other than plumbing the depths of uncanny valley?

Lots of films and TV dramas need a newborn or even premature baby, which used to lead to scenes in which a new mother tenderly cradled a substantial infant at least three or four months old, bundled up look as tiny as possible. As soon as animatronics got good enough, people tried creating mechanical babies (here's the same one with skin on it; not too bad if it only has do a few seconds' worth of close-up, and make a few small movements):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_wF5SGFFMQ

Everything was going well until the Twilight series demanded a newborn baby that somehow looked unnaturally wise and mature for her age, and the frazzled SFX team created 'Chuckesme':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jOuy-HOcg8

The raw footage was so disturbing that the very, very expensive high-tech puppet was digitally replaced with something less...eldritch.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

That last one looked like someone in a public school gym doing crossfit. Do some evil gym teachers make their students do crossfit during gym class?

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Can I just say how much I appreciate how the title is "CrossFit and Workout", distancing the two.

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

Hihohe posted:

That worried dog :3:

The kitten and the dog were definitely the highlights of this collection.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Someone needs to send them the 55 gallon barrel of lube and a keg tap.

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

Crossfit is a great way to gently caress up your back. :madmax:

Carnival of Shrews posted:

Lots of films and TV dramas need a newborn or even premature baby, which used to lead to scenes in which a new mother tenderly cradled a substantial infant at least three or four months old, bundled up look as tiny as possible. As soon as animatronics got good enough, people tried creating mechanical babies (here's the same one with skin on it; not too bad if it only has do a few seconds' worth of close-up, and make a few small movements):

Everything was going well until the Twilight series demanded a newborn baby that somehow looked unnaturally wise and mature for her age, and the frazzled SFX team created 'Chuckesme':

The raw footage was so disturbing that the very, very expensive high-tech puppet was digitally replaced with something less...eldritch.

This may be the wrong thread for, but fukken proclick right here. That thing is legitimately terrifying.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
All those clips of people seemingly lifting alone. I'm amazed more people don't die from lifting more than they are comfortable with without a spotter.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

The very last clip of the wall pad falling on the dude while he does push-ups is a perfect visual metaphor for me exercising.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

Ozz81 posted:

More like "don't be an irresponsible piece of poo poo and get your dog properly trained and neutered so it doesn't attack people"

The person I quoted literally said they think that the breed should be allowed to go extinct by making breeding them illegal. There's a difference between "be a responsible owner" and "an entire breed should be erased from the earth because I'm irrationally afraid of them." Nice try though.

Bates
Jun 15, 2006

grumplestiltzkin posted:

The person I quoted literally said they think that the breed should be allowed to go extinct by making breeding them illegal. There's a difference between "be a responsible owner" and "an entire breed should be erased from the earth because I'm irrationally afraid of them." Nice try though.

They are large dogs. lovely people like them. That can result in aggressive large dogs. It's not irrational to fear large aggressive dogs.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

grumplestiltzkin posted:

He didn't say kill all of them, just make breeding more illegal, why is that bad?

Hell the same thing should probably apply to bulldogs too since they can only keep the breed going with severe inbreeding which is making them all retarded and giving them horrific health problems.

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

He didn't say kill all of them, just make breeding more illegal, why is that bad?

Hell the same thing should probably apply to bulldogs too since they can only keep the breed going with severe inbreeding which is making them all retarded and giving them horrific health problems.

Bulldog's breed problems are thanks to the AKC, which refuses to allow healthy dogs to be introduced into the bloodline. Seriously hosed up things go on with bulldog breeders.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLwAcU0bYl0

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Hell the same thing should probably apply to bulldogs too

Also humans

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

I wonder how well you could animate that baby puppet before the actual mechanism becomes the limiting factor.

quote:

Dog breeding talk
Freugenics

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

All those clips of people seemingly lifting alone. I'm amazed more people don't die from lifting more than they are comfortable with without a spotter.

I'll never stop being amazed by that, and by how many people don't understand the concept of spheres

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Reminds me of when I took weightlifting class for a PE credit in 9th grade. Our coach was a former Marine (basically a cross between Sergeant Johnson from Halo and Gunnery Sergeant Emil Foley from An Officer and a Gentleman) who basically scared us all into lifting safely: never lift anything heavier than the bare 45 pound bar without a spotter. He occasionally bench pressed 400 during the class just to show off, though, and I have no clue how a single average high schooler is supposed to spot for 400 pounds by himself.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

grumplestiltzkin posted:

I know, and I don't agree with him, hence my quote :) the owner more often is the problem and not the dog, whether it's because of blatant ignorance or cruelty and abuse. People were always afraid of my family's Rottie too just based on how big she was and the reputation of Rottweilers being mean or vicious, they would literally cross to the other side of the street when any of us took the dog for a walk.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I bet if every rap video had a pug in it everyone would be tripping over themselves to explain how pugs are vicious killers too. I remember when it was German shepherds and Rottweiler that were the dog breed dogwhistles.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

kizudarake posted:

Someone needs to send them the 55 gallon barrel of lube and a keg tap.

Max Temkin, the Cards Against Humanity guy, did.

https://twitter.com/MaxTemkin/status/687445755309641728

Na'at
May 5, 2003

You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star
Lipstick Apathy
gently caress dogs and gently caress people who give a gently caress

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Na'at posted:

nice edgelord

http://i.imgur.com/YlOZSrm.webm

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Na'at posted:

Nice that you offed yourself in the same post.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Mans posted:

nice edgelord

I'm not sure what I'm looking at here...

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

That's a fine method for hurting your spine.

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

Teddybear posted:

Max Temkin, the Cards Against Humanity guy, did.

https://twitter.com/MaxTemkin/status/687445755309641728

I'm actually surprised the shipping is that low for something that weighs likely over 100 pounds.

speshl guy
Dec 11, 2012

Is he just really flexible or did I just watch a kid snap his spine in half?

HairyManling
Jul 20, 2011

No flipping.
Fun Shoe

Skaw posted:

I'm actually surprised the shipping is that low for something that weighs likely over 100 pounds.
According to Amazon shipping weight is 522 pounds. Which makes sense considering water weighs 8.3 pounds per gallon and then you've got the barrel and whatever it's packed in. I just put that thing in my checkout and with Amazon Prime shipping is free. You can get it in four days for $79.99. What an amazing time to be alive.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Amazon ships free, but they make it up in volume

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

rodbeard posted:

I bet if every rap video had a pug in it everyone would be tripping over themselves to explain how pugs are vicious killers too. I remember when it was German shepherds and Rottweiler that were the dog breed dogwhistles.

I think that's just a regular whistle, man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Pugs should be killed too. They shouldn't exist. It's sad but true.