Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Godholio posted:

Do those guys have to go through SERE by chance? If not "don't cooperate with everything they say" seems like a lesson that should've been included in workups.

If they do, it's Level B.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Stultus Maximus posted:

If they do, it's Level B.

edit: lol never mind, SERE level A is the NKO course.

US Berder Patrol fucked around with this message at 23:37 on Jan 13, 2016

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

DownByTheWooter posted:

i, as a former supply clerk, am a proud graduate of SERE Level B

I know exactly what to do if I am ever kidnapped from my government approved hoitel in [arab country]

edit: wait can't actually remember what level the NKO course one is. That's the one I took. It's pretty gay.

That's Level A which everyone does.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah

Stultus Maximus posted:

That's Level A which everyone does.

okk, yes I am a multiple-time graduate of SURVIVAL EVASION RESISTANCE ESCAPE school LEVEL A

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

DownByTheWooter posted:

okk, yes I am a multiple-time graduate of SURVIVAL EVASION RESISTANCE ESCAPE school LEVEL A

This needs to be a tshirt.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

East Germany pics

Dilettante.
Feb 18, 2011
Me irl

http://i.imgur.com/xq06l8T.gifv

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

A: hahahah I wanted him to blast his own tank barrel so bad
B: rad we can finally embed gifv's? neat.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Congrats on making SERE school lesson plans for years to come.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Duke Chin posted:

Also webm and tweets.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

"I'm helping!"

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Duke Chin posted:

I'm sure that enabling the ability to load multiple, huge, automatically playing video files will in no way come back to crush browsers.

Gonna be great when people are empty quoting the same 500MB file twenty times per page.

Hexyflexy
Sep 2, 2011

asymptotically approaching one

Commoners posted:

Hahaha, the news is reporting my squadron as the command with those people.

It's actually CRS-3. We don't even have retarded riverines that go out on missions without working GPS, communications, or enough fuel in the tank to get from point A to point B. We also know how to tow a boat with another boat. For as much as I complain about how little support my command gets as a reserve squadron, at least we aren't as retarded as our active duty counterparts who regularly crash their boats, sink them, and now get captured by foreign countries.

That dude is going to lose his job.

I don't understand how boat B didn't just tow boat A. And I believe the dumb 'engine blew up' story, because it is entirely believable.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Duke Chin posted:

Or the gunner fires and blows the AK out of his hands.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
https://fat.gfycat.com/ScratchyBestIcterinewarbler.webm

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Hexyflexy posted:

I don't understand how boat B didn't just tow boat A. And I believe the dumb 'engine blew up' story, because it is entirely believable.

Yet it sounds like both boats were let loose today under their own power...

"U.S. officials have said that there were no signs that the incident was a hostile one, and have not cited a specific cause for the boat straying into Iranian waters."

No hostility eh?

WTF?

I mean two RIV-UR-REEN comman-doh boats got captured by lightly armed patrol boats. I wonder what related ROE exists that allows you to get captured when you've got a full load out of .50's, mini-guns, small arms... Prolly didn't have ammo, or just panicked and didn't know what to do.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Dingleberry posted:

"U.S. officials have said that there were no signs that the incident was a hostile one, and have not cited a specific cause for the boat straying into Iranian waters."

No hostility eh?

WTF?

I mean two RIV-UR-REEN comman-doh boats got captured by lightly armed patrol boats. I wonder what related ROE exists that allows you to get captured when you've got a full load out of .50's, mini-guns, small arms... Prolly didn't have ammo, or just panicked and didn't know what to do.

Maybe nobody wanted to die? :shrug:

Zeroisanumber fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Jan 14, 2016

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Dingleberry posted:

No hostility eh?

WTF?

maybe they weren't complete retards looking to die and cause an even bigger international incident than they already had by doing it

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
lack of heart and patriotism, death by hanging

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
RAMMINGGG SPEEEEEDDDDDD

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

TheWhiteNightmare posted:

maybe they weren't complete retards looking to die and cause an even bigger international incident than they already had by doing it

If we don't get into a real war we can't usher forth the End Times and the Second Coming so again WTF.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

TheWhiteNightmare posted:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Hexyflexy posted:

I don't understand how boat B didn't just tow boat A.

I've been assuming this was exactly what was happening when the Iranians showed up. Although it's certainly possible boat B was just circling boat A while B's crew laughed and threw things at A's crew.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

They're fun as poo poo and can do amazing things with a seasoned driver behind the wheel. Noise gets bad after a while though.

bij
Feb 24, 2007

There's half assed imitations but nothing that even begins to compare to the original.

Whoever owns the rights needs to step up and be a man.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Dingleberry posted:

If we don't get into a real war we can't usher forth the End Times and the Second Coming so again WTF.

Unfortunately the only way you can involve Riverines this way is to put the boats on flatbed trucks and drive them through Tel Meggido, and that would require far too much :effort: for the Navy.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Potential BFF posted:

There's half assed imitations but nothing that even begins to compare to the original.

This weekend I'm going to a gun show that's advertising free beer, and I loving wish I had that shirt.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Godholio posted:

This weekend I'm going to a gun show that's advertising free beer, and I loving wish I had that shirt.

Go in an Obama 2008 shirt instead.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I'd probably be found tied to a cattle fence with both kidneys and my liver missing.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Potential BFF posted:

gently caress me where can I buy that shirt??

Tremblay
Oct 8, 2002
More dog whistles than a Petco

Godholio posted:

Do those guys have to go through SERE by chance? If not "don't cooperate with everything they say" seems like a lesson that should've been included in workups.

Should have. Nothing better than SERE A for a while now, I'm told.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

monkeytennis posted:

gently caress me where can I buy that shirt??

this is as close as youre gonna get

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

chitoryu12 posted:

Go in an Obama 2008 shirt instead.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Cotton was probably a pog with an overactive imagination

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Tell that to the fitty Tojos he killed on that island

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
cotton went by another name during the war

snafu

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Cotton was probably a pog with an overactive imagination

I dunno, the Emperor invited him to his house after having such a bitchin killstreak so it seemed legit to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Robins AFB, GA, allegedly.

• Locked thread