Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Trump is the best PR NYC ever had when it comes to flyover country.

I know, right? When the Northeast Corridor is the 'model' of America again we'll start making poo poo work and lead the world. A new digital society.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005

Montasque posted:

Ted Cruz "New York Values" attack was loving retarded:

https://youtu.be/3WW9eIDUBik

Cruz gets ripped apart in this - I love it.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Montasque posted:

Exactly - It gave Trump a touchdown.

Forget Trump being a Clinton plant, where the theory that Cruz is a Trump plant?

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZF4rFIfjzAc
The Briefing is incredibly dense in messaging compared to...whatever the gently caress Boots was.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Platystemon posted:

Forget Trump being a Clinton plant, where the theory that Cruz is a Trump plant?

He's a plant, all right.

A maple leaf.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

DBATE

Adar
Jul 27, 2001
FWIW I agree with Joementum. Trump wins a fragmented seven way race where 10% of the field is voting for a guy who thinks aliens built the pyramids. In a 3 way race he gets 40% with nobody airing any ads because 46 of those states don't matter yet. Heads up with 25 mostly WTA states to go, the two most likely outcomes are that he wins either zero or four or five.

The best path he has is the one where Cruz falls down but no one replaces him. I think Cruz will bounce back tonight and triple down on Iowa, where he will probably win, but even failing that I think he is HU with Rubio just after Super Tuesday. Trump's huge problem is that it is close to impossible for there to be more than 3 people still polling >2% after SC or Nevada.

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.
Kasich still going for the Fruit Ninja high score I see.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Was the person that sang the national anthem Meadow Soprano, JLS, Google would not help. Thanks!

LongSack
Jan 17, 2003

Oil! posted:

Bless our Secret Service and bless @PFTCommenter

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/687807251541831680

Help a brother out - what are fireball bottles :ohdear:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Is trump whiffing hard?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

LongSack posted:

Help a brother out - what are fireball bottles :ohdear:

Cinnamon liquor

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

This debate is painful to watch.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Trump getting this riled up by Cruz should put a rest to the people saying he'd actually stump Hillary.

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

drat Rubio evading SOOO hard.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Tender Bender posted:

Trump getting this riled up by Cruz should put a rest to the people saying he'd actually stump Hillary.

Eh. That was a well rehearsed and delivered defense. But yea trump wiffed the response.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol jeb

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

JEB: MY NAME WAS MENTIONED

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Wrong thread oops

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Powercrazy posted:

Eh. That was a well rehearsed and delivered defense. But yea trump wiffed the response.

Yeah that's what I mean, Cruz gave a canned predictable defense that you knew he'd have ready and Trump was practically word salading in response he was so ticked off.

Skull Servant
Oct 25, 2009

Move over dorks, Marco has the meme market covered https://twitter.com/TeamMarco/status/687820407844417537

wedgie deliverer
Oct 2, 2010

Imagine going to a massage therapist. The room is dark and you can't who it is. The massage begins. The hands are highly skilled. Your muscles relax and are expertly manipulated. Than a whisper in your ear. "I think the pyramids were built to store grain". You muscles tense up. He speaks again, "Gay marriage brought down Rome". His hands go lower and lower.......

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Tender Bender posted:

Yeah that's what I mean, Cruz gave a canned predictable defense that you knew he'd have ready and Trump was practically word salading in response he was so ticked off.

I'm not watching because Ted Cruz makes me physically uncomfortable. What happened?

The Real Paddy
Aug 21, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
And even if you are clinically insane, like me...

The Real Paddy
Aug 21, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Ted Cruz hates the firefighters who died on 9/11.

Timeless Appeal
May 28, 2006
Ted Cruz: Such a lovely human being, he makes Trump lying about 9/11 seem inspirational.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Is there a stream of this? I wanna see Trump flustered.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Astrofig posted:

Is there a stream of this? I wanna see Trump flustered.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/live-coverage/fox-business-network-gop-debates

I wonder what "New York values" could be a dogwhistle for...

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

TheTatteredKing posted:

I'm not watching because Ted Cruz makes me physically uncomfortable. What happened?

Cruz countered the birther attack by trolling Trump because Trump's mother wasn't a citizen and Trump gave am angry flustered response during which he was booed multiple times.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

TheTatteredKing posted:

Cruz swatted at it with a few different tactics, including “this is not an important issue” [when it really, really is if Trump is right], “Trump’s mom was born in Scotland” [WTF? We’re talking about your birthplace, not your dad’s], and “that legal expert is a LIBERAL, which means he sucks at law”.

If this sounds weak to you, it is, but Trump fumbled his response.

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER

Man Musk posted:

http://www.foxbusiness.com/live-coverage/fox-business-network-gop-debates

I wonder what "New York values" could be a dogwhistle for...

Not hitting defenseless children?

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Scott Forstall posted:

Not hitting defenseless children?

Sodomy.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Lol they are all so bad at this.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

That was good from Carson. "I was mentioned too..."

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Trump: 9.
Trump : 11!

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
"Governor Christie, what would you do about *serious policy issue*?"

Christie: "Here's what Clinton did, gross stupid woman that she is! *Eats a box of donuts and six hams*"

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

hi liter posted:

Imagine going to a massage therapist. The room is dark and you can't who it is. The massage begins. The hands are highly skilled. Your muscles relax and are expertly manipulated. Than a whisper in your ear. "I think the pyramids were built to store grain". You muscles tense up. He speaks again, "Gay marriage brought down Rome". His hands go lower and lower.......

Please do not spoil Chuck Tingle's latest release, "Pounded in the Butt by my own 2016 GOP Primary Fan-fiction."

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Wrap it up Trumpulires:
https://twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/687844220598677504

E:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cantorsdust
Aug 10, 2008

Infinitely many points, but zero length.

Montasque posted:

Wrap it up Trumpulires:

Quelle surprise

• Locked thread