Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

That Robot posted:

it is pretty cool that you have your own long-lived personal thread man

Its for everyone. We journey along this saga together.

By the way its still gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
That's a headshot if I've ever seen one.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Kesper North posted:

Some girls just want to watch the world burn.

sounds like jet fuel can melt her. IYKWIM

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

Microwaves Mom posted:

sounds like jet fuel can melt her. IYKWIM

:golfclap:

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I hope Chinatown gets perms banned if it's ever found

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

No. 6 posted:

if its found this year hes supposed to oversee my wedding as the preacher so I hope he doesn't.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

Microwaves Mom posted:

if its found this year hes supposed to oversee my wedding as the preacher so I hope he doesn't.

not gonna lie i'm looking forward to getting married to an internet stranger if malaysia flight 370 is found this year, it's just the spice my life needed

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

smoobles posted:

not gonna lie i'm looking forward to getting married to an internet stranger if malaysia flight 370 is found this year, it's just the spice my life needed

Same. The best part is we'll do it at the wreckage sight. I hope we can get out there quick enough so that like the authorities are still picking it up and wondering, "What the gently caress?" as we have our wedding next to them.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

is there an airplane part that is ring sized/shaped?

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

I flew Malaysia Airlines from KLIA to Heathrow a couple weeks ago and literally thirty seconds after they did the "crew take your seats, we're coming in to land" announcement a guy stood up to go to the toilet. A flight attendant tried to usher him back to his seat and he apologised profusely and sat back down.

Just kidding he loving punched her in the face. Within seconds the rest of the cabin crew had him on the foor and the woman who got punched was shouting "HANDCUFFS" as loudly as she could. They bound his arms and legs and quickly relocated the other two people in in his row + everyone in the ones behind and ahead of him. All of this happened less than a minute before we landed. Then we had to sit on the tarmac for an hour waiting for the cops to show up and remove him. I hope he shat his pants.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

sinking belle posted:

I flew Malaysia Airlines from KLIA to Heathrow a couple weeks ago and literally thirty seconds after they did the "crew take your seats, we're coming in to land" announcement a guy stood up to go to the toilet. A flight attendant tried to usher him back to his seat and he apologised profusely and sat back down.

Just kidding he loving punched her in the face. Within seconds the rest of the cabin crew had him on the foor and the woman who got punched was shouting "HANDCUFFS" as loudly as she could. They bound his arms and legs and quickly relocated the other two people in in his row + everyone in the ones behind and ahead of him. All of this happened less than a minute before we landed. Then we had to sit on the tarmac for an hour waiting for the cops to show up and remove him. I hope he shat his pants.

LIterally never fly Malaysia air. The people who fly on it are sacks of poo poo / sub human. The company is incompetent and you're literally playing with your life every time you fly with them. Have you not learned?

This airline is made to kill off bad people.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

It's been really cheap compared to other carriers lately!!! No idea why, it's the funniest thing :downs:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

smoobles posted:

is there an airplane part that is ring sized/shaped?

You mean like a bolt? I'm sure there is one or two bolts holding planes together.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

No. 6 posted:

i enjoy chinatown and the good that he brings to us

if the plane is found, his av should animate to do a little jig

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I like Chinatown too, I just think it'd be funny to ban him if the plan is found.

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Planes are old technology now. Like telegrams and typewriters. You want to buy one of these instead:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...smart-taxi.html

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

sinking belle posted:

It's been really cheap compared to other carriers lately!!! No idea why, it's the funniest thing :downs:

i dont know man, i got to get a row to myself, watch a movie and get an inflight meal on an hour or so long flight from krabi to kl.

plus free nuts and not airasia

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Ratjaculation posted:

i dont know man, i got to get a row to myself, watch a movie and get an inflight meal on an hour or so long flight from krabi to kl.

plus free nuts and not airasia

It's all fun and games until somebody loses a plane

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

No. 6 posted:

I like Chinatown too, I just think it'd be funny to ban him if the plan is found.

hahahahahaha that would be pretty funny actually

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It seems like they have found everything but MH370!

"Shipwreck from 1800s found during search for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370"

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/13/a...linkId=20322147

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
Maybe in the 2200s someone will fine the wreck of the mh370 :yaycloud:

Also I didn't realize they were still looking for it. It has been missing for really quite a while now.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I wonder if there was a person like Chinatown in the 1800s publishing weekly pamphlets that simply read "It's gone, guys."

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

smoobles posted:

I wonder if there was a person like Chinatown in the 1800s publishing weekly pamphlets that simply read "It's gone, guys."

Chinatown's grandfather was the first to report on the sinking of the Titanic via telegram:

quote:

.. - .----. ... / --. --- -. . / --. ..- -.-- ...

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Chinatown's grandfather was the first to report on the sinking of the Titanic via telegram:

That thing you did there, I see it.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

smoobles posted:

Jumpingmanjim posted:

A long proud heraldry that dates back to early colonial times if not even earlier. I remember reading about the town crier who informed people about Jamestown.

http://morsecode.scphillips.com/translator.html

Microwaves Mom fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Jan 15, 2016

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Jumpingmanjim posted:

:five:

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

What if the plane got found but Chinatown is just telling us it's still gone? This thread is the only news source I ever look at.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

smoobles posted:

What if the plane got found but Chinatown is just telling us it's still gone? This thread is the only news source I ever look at.

why would he want to ruin our wedding?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

smoobles posted:

It's still gone, guy. I take this seriously.

When its found (lol) then I will announce it and the thread will be goldmined/gassed. Probably gassed.

Namaste.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Have they tried remotely turning it off and back on again?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Chinatown posted:

It's still gone, guy. I take this seriously.

When its found (lol) then I will announce it and the thread will be goldmined/gassed. Probably gassed.

Namaste.
in'shallah

Zogo
Jul 29, 2003

Future plane design will make planes much safer:
http://www.independent.co.uk/travel/detachable-cabin-invented-to-save-lives-during-plane-crashes-a6814311.html

Next time a crazy pilot/terrorist wants to fly into the ocean or a mountain range the passengers can vote on their keypads if they want to eject.

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
why did the mods close a bunch of good threads but leave this poo poo zombie of a thread open

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Grody posted:

why did the mods close a bunch of good threads but leave this poo poo zombie of a thread open

Because it's still gone.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Angela Christine posted:

Because it's still gone.

oh no! is this true chinatown?

brylcreem
Oct 29, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Angela Christine posted:

Because it's still gone.

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

No. 6 posted:

Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown.

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

oh no, Chinatown is gone!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

smoobles posted:

oh no, Chinatown is gone!

he's gone, guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown