Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Extremely quickly, but smoothly slides the height slider all the way up on female character.]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh it's not only 60FPS... 120 FPS is supported as well... Madre de dios...

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Do you mean 120Hz.

Anyway this game is sick. My good friend khrits taught my pawn to grab zombies and throw them off of cliffs.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

rediscover posted:

you gotta walk buddy.

eternal ferrystone is in your storage, unlimited teleports :D

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's running at 120FPS for me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This game looks freaking epic. I never thought I'd be that impressed by how a 8 year old or whatever game would look at 60+ fps, but here I am.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
can i play this game with a 1gb 650 and a i5.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

rediscover posted:

can i play this game with a 1gb 650 and a i5.

I don't know. It seems like it's pretty well optimized though, like MGS5 level. From what I seen so far anyway.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh man I might try to crank it to 120. I didn't know about that.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
well i can run MGSV at 60fps no problem so i think im probably good then.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

the game caps at 150 fps, which is cool

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

my tear streaked face showered in blinding light the moment I first put the height slider all the way down and the width slider all the way up

lolq

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yea with vsync and variable frame rate on on my 120hz monitor it's at 120. 150 is epic though.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

i just made my guy

but i feel like its my pawn i wanna put my real work into

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Wormskull posted:

This game looks freaking epic. I never thought I'd be that impressed by how a 8 year old or whatever game would look at 60+ fps, but here I am.

Well it's not quite that old but it does look so good. Can't wait to play it on my new comp.

edit: that arisen looks like the one I made as ugly as possible before I decided to play as george instead.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm trying it with KBM for now until I find that it gets sickening to do that but it seems alright, but I may take a crack at it with the steam controller.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

can a steam controller act as a mouse and controller at the same time with bindings or like does it have to only bind stuff as one type of controls per preset

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
post your george evil eagle

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

can a steam controller act as a mouse and controller at the same time with bindings or like does it have to only bind stuff as one type of controls per preset

One of the features is you can use one of the track pads in mouse mode but that turns out to play a little differently per game because some games take up like a bunch of CPU cycles to change between controller and mouse mode for whatever reason so you might get hitching and stuff doing it. YMMV.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

in theory though that does sound really cool to me

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Paper Triangle posted:

post your george evil eagle

can't play the pc version until february so you'll have to wait to use pawn george.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat I didn't realize how big the monsters you right in this game were. This is awesome!

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
dragon's doge: muh dark arisen :reddit:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

drat I didn't realize how big the monsters you right in this game were. This is awesome!

http://www.bagofgames.com/dragons-dogma-is-the-worst-game-i-have-ever-played/

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm salivating thinking about ideas for the character creator.. unfortunately I won't be able to play as Im going to be loving a pussy. Chow!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
On a side note, to exit my village I had to walk up and push B on a closed gate. A CLOSED gate. That is so unintuitive. Why would I assume a closed gate would lead me out? A door I can understand since it can be opened and closed easily by one person. But this is a portcullis. Anyway, moving on.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm salivating thinking about ideas for the character creator.. unfortunately I won't be able to play as Im going to be loving a pussy. Chow!

Ah, going for the asian guys now

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Squeezy Farm posted:

dragon's doge: muh dark arisen :reddit:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

You can climb on there heads and poo poo.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was fighting a troll earlier and it did a suplex to try and get me off its back, but I jumped and did a smash attack for big damage on its freaking face. Then I rode it off a cliff because the dumbass AI charged off a cliff, and lived, just like Wormskull said.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

:worship:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This game is godlike and they basically answered my prayers by putting it on PC. Lot of good poo poo popping off in gaming in Q4 2015-Q1 2016...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

This game is godlike and they basically answered my prayers by putting it on PC. Lot of good poo poo popping off in gaming in Q4 2015-Q1 2016...

this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

I was fighting a troll earlier and it did a suplex to try and get me off its back, but I jumped and did a smash attack for big damage on its freaking face. Then I rode it off a cliff because the dumbass AI charged off a cliff, and lived, just like Wormskull said.

I killed a troll by goading the AI into fire and it's whole lower torso lit up in flames while I was climbing around its back and it kept trying to shake me off until it turned into a pile of ash.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I also got WTF owned by a group of bandits. These mother fuckers do not mess around.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
the game refers to my ps4 butttons as numbers. bitchin!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think I'm going to be a very tall powerful warrior lady and my pawn will be a stout big boy with a baby face that buffs me, sort of like what if a WWE Diva had a Bobby Heenan style manager.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

I think I'm going to be a very tall powerful warrior lady and my pawn will be a stout big boy with a baby face that buffs me, sort of like what if a WWE Diva had a Bobby Heenan style manager.

I have a warrior woman and an elf archer because I have AIDS.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

the only time things break is when you're in menus and want to scroll down or rotate characters

i'm using gyro on mine for aiming with my bow but i got the screw attack and i have too much fun trying to use it to use a bow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

drat I forgot how badass hard mode was... Even the little goblins murk you in one hit.

• Locked thread