Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yakuza 2, Super Mario Maker and Dragon's Dogma (PC), most likely. Some Metroid: Zero Mission before bed as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
Dark souls and I'm taking a drink every time I die!!!!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Rogue Galaxy

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm excited for dark cloud 2 on PS4

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Majora's Mask 3D and Zero Mission. Maybe some Mario Maker if I can pull myself out of Zebes once I get off work.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

crunk dork posted:

Dark souls and I'm taking a drink every time I die!!!!

ooh i might do that on my stream tonight for bloodborne, keep tuned in

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
It's a dangerous game to play.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
ODST, and Dragon's Dogma if I get around to installing it tonight.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

crunk dork posted:

It's a dangerous game to play.

I get better at souls games when I'm a little tipsy. Like speaking a foreign language.

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
I'm like that with CS:GO, it's important to take a drink and not have a drink instead.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The best CS I've ever played was 6 beers into the night.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Only had enough time to see how it runs and if the kbm controls were AIDS but tonight for this gamer is definately a Dragon's Doge knight. :cheerdoge:

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006

Larry Parrish posted:

The best CS I've ever played was 6 beers into the night.

It's the only time I can win at arms race :shrug:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
laid up with a foot injury, so 3DS games and hydro for me tonight.

Dec 26, 2012

dragon's dogma without a doubt

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Only had enough time to see how it runs and if the kbm controls were AIDS but tonight for this gamer is definately a Dragon's Doge knight. :cheerdoge:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have ADHD so I'll probably mostly play Dragon's Dogma but I want to put some time into PC MGO and probably chip away at some more stuff in FF13 because I still want to beat that game but jesus it's long.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
MH4U as I need to numb the pain of my existence, my boss's last day was today and we have a bunch of yearly reports to send out this time of year so i get to do them all myself starting Monday weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Maybe the OG Xenoblade too if time allows, I booted it up for the first time in over a year, messed around, and I think I'm right in front of a plot dump so that'll be a nice refresher.

NickRoweFillea posted:

laid up with a foot injury, so 3DS games and hydro for me tonight.

Evil Eagle posted:

Majora's Mask 3D and Zero Mission. Maybe some Mario Maker if I can pull myself out of Zebes once I get off work.

Hey cool goons who I've seen in the MH imp thread, I'll probably post a room around 8 EST if you want in (and if no one beats me to it)

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 00:09 on Jan 16, 2016

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

C-Euro posted:

MH4U as I need to numb the pain of my existence, my boss's last day was today and we have a bunch of yearly reports to send out this time of year so i get to do them all myself starting Monday weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hey cool goons who I've seen in the MH imp thread, I'll probably post a room around 7-8 EST if you want in (and if no one beats me to it)

I'm in. I'll set a reminder to jump on around then. Post the room in the MH thread when it's ready.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'll play if I'm still up for sure. Added you on 3ds C-Euro.

Paper Triangle
Jul 27, 2004

more dog than your dog
gonna play some dragon's dogma until i don't feel like sitting at my desk and then probably move to the la-z-boy and get into this mario maker the kids are so hot on these days.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Got a business meeting tonight and then afterwards I'm going to go have sex.

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

I was gonna play a game but instead I'm having a beer and watching In Training play Dragon's Dogma before I go to bed

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

NickRoweFillea posted:

I'm in. I'll set a reminder to jump on around then. Post the room in the MH thread when it's ready.

Evil Eagle posted:

I'll play if I'm still up for sure. Added you on 3ds C-Euro.

whatuuuuup

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm almost through my third Dark Souls playthrough. Just Seath and Gwyn left. I'm having a hard time playing anything else.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm almost through my third Dark Souls playthrough. Just Seath and Gwyn left. I'm having a hard time playing anything else.

Every other game in comparison should be easy, because Dark Souls is the hardest game in the world.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

XCOM, in my attempt to finally beat the game before 2 comes out. Just lost this game's first soldier... RIP, Rk. Mansoor

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Bout to bang s Hungarian girl named Blanka...you can't make this poo poo up folks.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Watch out for his electric attack.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

He's peeing right now...but I can't wait.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Oh you're about to have sex? That's cool, I actually just had some to. Bout to meet up with some friends and go bowling. Chow!

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Haha same, it feels great when you do it. I also uhh fly airplanes and own a pair of shoes.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

do you guys have to ruin every thread i make

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I have been playing BoI a good part of the day, and now the night as well.
Just one more mark in the notes to go.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Played civ v a whole bunch last night, and im gonna play more civ v tonight

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i just got home from having sex with all the people the posters were going to have sex with before they could. now probably gonna sink into a warm bath of Dragon Dogam.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Dragons Dogma when I get home, I think.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

More XCOM... my team is growing insanely powerful, but only after losing three of my best to a terror mission that put me up against five chrysalids and a cyberdisk on the smallest map I've ever seen with hardly any cover.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
I destroyed the Nuclear Throne.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
played metal gear online for the first time. it seems pretty fun.