Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

Sizone posted:

yo yo yo my name is mc tardcore
and i cant sautee
cause i got an electric stove
and im gay

My stove can sautee, but I am gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

Tardcore posted:

My stove can sautee, but I am gay

then you can give me a blow job in the time it takes for one of your "burners" to heat up

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
that looks like a somewhat disappointing tin of sardines, friend. I guess when they only put four in there, they probably rattle around more and break up a little in the oil, making it cloudy?

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

numberoneposter posted:

It's all good. I race bicycles, not very well, and I'm getting old, 31, so besides just adding volume of exercise which I've done in the past I've decided to start paying more attention to my diet. Plus I'm a bit of a drinker but that's a horse of a different color.

Besides that you should run a budget on your calories in vs out and see where it ends up. You still need to feed yourself at the end of the day but if you can feed yourself calories from good meat (sards, etc) and clean carbs (brown rice) and also veg like broc or sprouts or spinach it becomes a bit of a game. How can you make a cup of brown rice and can of sardines plus some kind of green thing delicious? The possibilities are endless!

My start on calorie counting has made me realize how much I'm working to burn off the beers I've been casually drinking.

Yeah, I use the Myfitness pal app to track my in and out calories. I am female so my daily calorie goal is only 1200.

Unrelated, I found out that all the stupid haikus I wrote when I was at work for the King Oscar Facebook contest paid off!! I'm 3 for 3 winning prizes in the last KO contests I've participated in. I'm split between the sardine fork and the apron.

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Male Tears posted:

Yeah, I use the Myfitness pal app to track my in and out calories. I am female so my daily calorie goal is only 1200.

Unrelated, I found out that all the stupid haikus I wrote when I was at work for the King Oscar Facebook contest paid off!! I'm 3 for 3 winning prizes in the last KO contests I've participated in. I'm split between the sardine fork and the apron.

You bastard, congrats. I'd go for the fork.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
Hey all you five hundred degree bitch-made clowns, check out this ultra-hardcore recipe from the king himself... does it recommend 600 degrees and a duck egg? 750 and a prairie dog tenderloin? 800 CELSIUS and moose tongue??? Only a click will tell...

http://www.kingoscar.com/recipes-for-a-happier-life/recipes-sandwiches-snacks/sardines-straight-up.html

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Number 1 Sexy Dad posted:

Hey all you five hundred degree bitch-made clowns, check out this ultra-hardcore recipe from the king himself... does it recommend 600 degrees and a duck egg? 750 and a prairie dog tenderloin? 800 CELSIUS and moose tongue??? Only a click will tell...

http://www.kingoscar.com/recipes-for-a-happier-life/recipes-sandwiches-snacks/sardines-straight-up.html

drat, I wasn't expecting that

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Male Tears posted:

Repost the winner itt when it is time

Also at 1200 I'm pretty sure you're an elf or some kind of were-prairie-dog

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Sheep-Goats posted:

Repost the winner itt when it is time

Also at 1200 I'm pretty sure you're an elf or some kind of were-prairie-dog

I'm 5'5" and 140 and trying to lose 10 pounds (gained weight since the end of the summer). Depressing how little women can eat relative to men. I know some ladies just eat whatever they want and then go to the gym all the time, but I'm admittedly not that dedicated.

And yeah, I'll post the haiku. I wrote at least half a dozen so I dunno which one was deemed grand-prize worthy. There must have been hundreds of entries.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

His royalty the King Oscar has some seriously respectable delectable and dare i say electable snark :chanpop:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxWU9NCkGHs

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

fatass

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Thump! posted:

I cook brown rice in a rice cooker and mix in a can or two of dines every once in a while for lunch and it's p tasty with some sriracha.

That's my rice n dines story thanks for reading.

Thump I love your avatar

I had some kippers for breakfast, was yummy :coolfish:

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug

withak posted:

Rice cookers don't have settings.

A lot of the new ones do. Some even have vegetable, soup and meat settings.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

I've never bought a tin of 'dines with any temperature settings, IDK wtf you dads are bickering about

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
how are the king oscars in olive oil and jalapeneo

that sounds good

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

that sounds good

They're really good and I'm having some KOs with Jalapeno right now, they're bitchin'

Fluo posted:

Thump I love your avatar

I had some kippers for breakfast, was yummy :coolfish:

namaste friend

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

that sounds good

I don't much care for them, the jalapeno flavor doesn't seem to spread very evenly. That said, with the exception of, like, brunswicks or cheap brands in water, which are universally terrible, you have to try it yourself to see. dine tastes totally vary by person.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
I'd say the jalapeņo KOs are as good as the other 2-layer KOs but don't count on the jalapeņo flavor to be there. I always like to add my own hot peppers.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

I'd say the jalapeņo KOs are as good as the other 2-layer KOs but don't count on the jalapeņo flavor to be there. I always like to add my own hot peppers.

yeah my first tin of jalapeno KOs just had kind of the essence of jalapeno, which was fine for me. my next tin was loving hot as hell; still tasty but dammit i don't need my dines to make me sweat

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

that looks like a somewhat disappointing tin of sardines, friend. I guess when they only put four in there, they probably rattle around more and break up a little in the oil, making it cloudy?
it was disappointing. fish was good. olive oil is nice to be sure. i was shocked at the oil to fish ratio because these retail for almost $5 Canadian Loonies. got them for free so i dont feel ripped off at least. spilled a drop of olive oil on my pants.

Semi-Protato
Sep 11, 2001

Grabbed a bunch of different KO flavors yesterday because my local grocery store sells them cheap, like $2/can cheap. I just finished the cracked black pepper dines on garlic triscuits, they were pretty good, subtle sardine and subtle pepper flavor - like you notice them and they're good flavors but a drop of hot sauce overpowers both. I would eat these fishes again.

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Pillbug
I tried the can of KO kippers. Got to say, they're not as nice as the polars, or (shocker!) brunswicks. The texture was great, but I found the flavor to be too watery. Still a nice accompaniment to breakfast toast and eggs.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
You know.... I bet Diamond Joe Biden eats the gently caress outta some dines #saturdayafternoonthoughts. :cool:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

numberoneposter posted:

spilled a drop of olive oil on my pants.

You were eating over the sink right?

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010
Can't find any KOs at all in my area, and it's bumming me the gently caress out. if the wife and I cross the border into Maine some time I'll stock up.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Anyone else never eat fish out of a can but still read the entire thread?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Typical Pubbie posted:

hosed up if true

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Typical Pubbie posted:

You can remedy this.

Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING

I always like to add my own hot peppers.

This is the superior method

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Necros posted:

you eat the bones??

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Male Tears posted:

This was my winning haiku. Maybe not as witty as some of my others, but very advertising-friendly I suppose.

Sardines for Christmas
Hey, aren't reindeer from Norway?
Is Santa King O?

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

I just got notification that I was a 1st place winner as well!

My haiku was:
Tuna has mercury
This Sardine? Omega 3
Save Earth and Yourself

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Pillbug
Make a toasted kipper or sardine sandwich and eat it with some dill pickle chips. You won't regret it.

naem
May 29, 2011

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Draw a sardine bitch

naem
May 29, 2011

ShitheadDeluxe
May 14, 2007
I just got notification I'm one of 5 grand prize winners in that fish poem thing. Here's one of mine I entered.

Open can with teeth
just kidding, plz don't print that
for the instructions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Ceciltron posted:

Make a toasted kipper or sardine sandwich and eat it with some dill pickle chips. You won't regret it.

I buy and eat dill pickle chips and I do it defiantly and I have for years