Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lovechop posted:

impulse to pick up kaceytron

they should sign Baby from Oh My Girls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Savage Cracker posted:

Did Colalin ever actually play any games for TPA ?

Not in the LCS, no

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Jenny Angel posted:

Not in the LCS, no

Oh wow I can't read. 100% winrate indeed.

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

I do not yet know what about, good sires *tips fedora*

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

i would say the members of Oh My Girls are righteous gamer babes but i dont know how old they are so i am just going to stay away from that topic

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
Fox is doing surprisingly well

That or tip is terrible

Thumbtacks fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Jan 17, 2016

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
That Kindred ult was the definition of panic. I'd be hard-pressed to even react that fast :v:

Herbotron
Feb 25, 2013

Game bad.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Is uh Iceborn usually an item you build on Trundle ?

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

TIP bad, so what.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

Savage Cracker posted:

Lmao

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

rabidsquid posted:

i would say the members of Oh My Girls are righteous gamer babes but i dont know how old they are so i am just going to stay away from that topic

I think you're trying to say they're good at League of Legends? Is that the case?

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Savage Cracker posted:

people build all sorts of weird tanky poo poo on melee champs in lcs games for fear of dying if they built their normal core damage items, i don't get it. remember that trend of 1 damage item rengars that would do like half the adc's health and then get blown up anyway since the adc was still alive?

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Not technically pro, but glad that this uLoL league has a best of two before either LCS

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Watching some IMT vs TSM dynamic queue. IMT seems to shotcall in both korean and english. Kinda sounds like wildturtle is the only non korean speaker

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Tales of Woe posted:

people build all sorts of weird tanky poo poo on melee champs in lcs games for fear of dying if they built their normal core damage items, i don't get it. remember that trend of 1 damage item rengars that would do like half the adc's health and then get blown up anyway since the adc was still alive?

I guess maybe he was worried that he needed the extra tankiness since the closest thing Echo Fox had to a tank for him to ult was Elise? On the other hand he probably needed more damage since their ADC was Kindred (and also Mash).

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
The japanese league is cast by a 13 year old and a mummy

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Is there a stream? I'm curious.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
http://www.twitch.tv/riotgamesjp

are currently playing

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Wow Crisis is the real deal

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

rabidsquid posted:

Wow Crisis is the real deal

You typed "is" twice for some reason but I agree.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

The dude named GimGoon also played Quinn top so its obvious some goon has tricked an LSPL team into signing him

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Nobody tune in to these games tho M3 is dreadful

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Work Friend Keven posted:

You typed "is" twice for some reason but I agree.

lol

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
LGD looks worse than TiP

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Is Marin drunk or something?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
haha that gank. Imp must be laughing so hard right now.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
LGD managed to take a game. Babysteps.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Who are beibei and Ken? Did TIP have Visa issues as well?

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
http://blog.instantesports.com/hai-start-support-c9-game-against-echo-fox-117/

Hai is back to fix all of C9's problems including having a bad support

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream

Savage Cracker posted:

Are they fixing the main problem of having a mediocre top laner?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Savage Cracker posted:

http://blog.instantesports.com/hai-start-support-c9-game-against-echo-fox-117/

Tbh if I was Bunny I wouldn't have signed up for the situation of being scapegoat every time the team plays like poo poo. He could have played on many other teams.

moush
Aug 19, 2009

Rage Your Dream

quote:

Substitute jungler Joshua "Dardoch" Hartnett and support Matthew "Matt" Elento will play instead of starters Christian “IWillDominate” Rivera and Andy “Smoothie” Ta in their game versus Team SoloMid.

http://www.dailydot.com/esports/team-liquid-dardoch-matt-na-lcs/?tw=es

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Nice I have always wondered if Josh Hartnett could game.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

moush posted:

Are they fixing the main problem of having a mediocre top laner?

If C9 had a mediocre top laner they would probably be in a better position. unfortunately Balls is a dumpster fire.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
Hello, my name is Marin, I won the world championships last year. Unfortunately, I decided to go to china, so I will now have to play morgana top and lose to snake, forever.

SaberToothedPie fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Jan 17, 2016

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

SaberToothedPie posted:

Hello, my name is Marin, I won the world championships last year. Unfortunately, I decided to go to china, so I will not have to play morgana top and lose to snake, forever.

Imp: "Hello Marin"

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

QG looks insanely good in the matches I've seen. LGD somehow looks even worse than they looked at Worlds. I'm not entirely sure that the L in LGD isn't for Liquid and they are actually using the same tilted players.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Snake beating LGD so hard Imp causes a pause by kicking his computer is extremely my poo poo as a Snake fanboy

E: Also I don't get why they played Martin all 3 games, but if EDG can put Fireloli in over Clearlove I guess anything can happen.

Killed By Death fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Jan 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Why is top such a wasteland? Seriously I don't think anyone upgraded their top at all.

I will say that at this point Seraph would probably be a better option than Balls.

• Locked thread