Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Crumbz is hogging all the xp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
I feel like if you want to run mundo you should make sure the enemy can't get Fiora and abuse her tank killing ability to destroy you. Mundo can't fight her at all especially if he is behind like this

I can see him being more useful in teamfights but splitpushing is hard vs. all that scaling true damage

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

They also let the enemy team get Trundle. Bad times for Mundo.

This game has so much wasted map movement it's really starting to bore me.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Crumbz?? Uh, you know there's four of them there, right?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Has Crumbz won a single fight he's engaged this game?

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Yeah Freeze is good but probably won't kill them all even if you flash initiate.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Ahh the flash Mundo burning agony. Almost as good as flash Nunu snowball.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Like yesterday, while Renegades looks pretty sloppy, I like that they at least take some initiative.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

So... is this entire meta built around splitpushing now? I think it's been in every game we've seen in na.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

Calax posted:

So... is this entire meta built around splitpushing now? I think it's been in every game we've seen in na.

The meta is early snowball in every region except NA.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Split pushing is viable but I would never base any meta on what NA is doing. NA is playing season 5 still.

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
folks flashing like me in ARAM this game

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Legendary being too far forward seems to be the story of this game.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
0-2-0 alex

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
rf ruined this entire game

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

Ahahaha loved that cheeky little move by Altec.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Where's Cris

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
anyone who has a top laner worth a drat will be able to beat rng

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?

SaberToothedPie posted:

anyone who has a top laner worth a drat will be able to beat rng

So pretty much no one in NA

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Vorpal Cat posted:

there's actually impact and huni. even darshan or honker would probably humiliate him

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

NRG looked okay there, not as good as I thought. Individually seem really skilled but their teamwork is going to take a while to gel.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Vorpal Cat posted:

Literally every team in NA has a better top laner than rf legendary. I think Keven is the top laner for TiP too so.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Impact on Fiora smurfing in NA is pretty disgusting to watch. :v:

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
they literally could have picked a random eu cs top and done 10x better. gently caress it i'd rather even see wickd

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

Lovechop posted:

they literally could have picked a random eu cs top and done 10x better. gently caress it i'd rather even see wickd

Aren't they import capped with freeze and alex?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

rabidsquid posted:

Literally every team in NA has a better top laner than rf legendary.

I think Renegades will be fine (i.e. in no danger of relegation) but this is undoubtedly true.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

NRG looked okay there, not as good as I thought. Individually seem really skilled but their teamwork is going to take a while to gel.

They need to learn to play with Moon. In their game yesterday they were feeding the CS to Altec but today they went with a 1-3-1 where Impact got most of the CS and GBM seemed to be the secondary beneficiary. That's of course because Impact can dumpster RF especially since Fiora v Mundo is already tilted really heavily to Fiora.

Maybe NRG chose to funnel gold to Altec because of pick ban and the roster differences yesterday. We'll see. We got no idea of what Moon intends to do based on this one game.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

IXIX posted:

Aren't they import capped with freeze and alex?

hashinshin it is then

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Oh they just said that they don't have any particular lane they want to play around. Not entirely sure that's a good idea without the team established yet.

Also Renegades should be playing Alex Ich top lane and should have signed like Pobelter or something. Alex really enjoyed playing top lane before.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

Holy poo poo Dyrus looks so much better with a shave and a haircut, it's like he's an actual adult now.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

is keane a NA resident?

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

rabidsquid posted:

Also Renegades should be playing Alex Ich top lane and should have signed like Pobelter or something. Alex really enjoyed playing top lane before.
Isn't Keane teamless, and capable of playing both mid and top? gently caress

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

is keane a NA resident?
He had the option of declaring, so possibly, yes.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Killed By Death posted:

Isn't Keane teamless, and capable of playing both mid and top? gently caress
He had the option of declaring, so possibly, yes.

He should replace rf or balls holy hell

hypnorotic
May 4, 2009
This is the fastest I've ever heard Dyrus talk.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Dyrus seems a bit revjuvinated because he doesn't have to work as much as before.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Vorpal Cat posted:

Bud I know it's cool for you to post that NA is bad because you feel it makes you seem educated but let me drop a little high level analysis on ya: NA top laners aren't super great and NA meta tends to let them get hosed at every instance but they're pretty much all actually good at the game and RF legendary is basically like voyboy after he got depression except with no upside or ability to carry games and also he can't win lane against anyone in the LCS on a meta champ if he ever was somehow put in a 1v1, which renegades can never ever let happen which is extremely limiting for them.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Like the first time c9 plays renegades balls will mysteriously be back, baby. I promise you.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Work Friend Keven posted:

Like the first time c9 plays renegades balls will mysteriously be back, baby. I promise you.

What happens when a moveable object meets a stoppable force ?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Renegades match up sort of poorly with C9, unless Renegades can do something about C9 hiding Sneaky from Freeze it is going to go down exactly like Keven said

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I am glad to see that the absolute coolest team in NA-- NRG--won.

• Locked thread