Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Why hasn't lowtax enacted stretch goals yet? We got gify and Twitter for free. What a sucker. If he had made it a stretch goal he could've easily milked some money out of us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fractal Wave
Feb 7, 2009

Colostomy Bag posted:

I can't wait to see how convoluted they'll over design the character customization tool Whrring noises, crippling animations, fake 3d holotable type poo poo, etc. And then watch it get eaten up by the masses.

It will be a holo-table where you manipulate the DNA of your heir. Then once you die you see what they look like (after waiting the requisite 18 years of course). *Immersion*

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Nevermind I got this

:v:

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

peter gabriel posted:

Anyone got a source on private servers being shitcanned?
I am being interrogated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaoGxOxzAwc

in this video they say they're the "last thing on the list". so you can interpret that as, they'll be delivered eventually, but last, or you can interpret that as, i probably won't see private servers anytime in my lifespan.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

aleksendr posted:

Also Mirificus i think we can never thank you enough for submitting yourself to the horrors of CIG forum and bringing back so many useful posts.
:patriot: Please let me know if you notice any CSF leaking from my ears

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

peter gabriel posted:

Nevermind I got this

:v:

INN and dolvak are reliable sources. Beers Sandi emails were faked. INN knew.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

D_Smart posted:

Apparently they have no clue what doxing actually is. So linking someone's real name to their rear end-clown avatar, is doxing now. #facepalm

Like we pointed out back then, it was still a creepy thing to do.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

alf_pogs posted:

in this video they say they're the "last thing on the list". so you can interpret that as, they'll be delivered eventually, but last, or you can interpret that as, i probably won't see private servers anytime in my lifespan.

o8

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

jaegerx posted:

Why hasn't lowtax enacted stretch goals yet? We got gify and Twitter for free. What a sucker. If he had made it a stretch goal he could've easily milked some money out of us.

Star Citizen: Only like EVE in the way it makes Redditors pay :10bux: so they can pretend to be spies

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Is that an o7, but with Ben-arms?

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I decided to see if anyone will debate me.

Okay, I this is actually a debatable point and arguably the crux of many issues. The question is simple; is Star Citizen in good hands and on its way to becoming what people want?

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/419whv/redditor_vs_goon_lets_have_a_real_honest_debate/cz1wq4x

:words:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Tippis posted:

Is that an o7, but with Ben-arms?

YES!!!!!

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.
Now that the news has been broken to them that the "Star Marine" trademark belongs to someone else, and precludes CIG from using that term in videogames or films, it's time to start suggesting alternative couplets CIG can use.

I suggest "Space Seaman".

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

G0RF posted:

Now that the news has been broken to them that the "Star Marine" trademark belongs to someone else, and precludes CIG from using that term in videogames or films, it's time to start suggesting alternative couplets CIG can use.

Adeptuz Astartez

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

peter gabriel posted:

yo I cannot be mean to you, I tried earlier and my posting finger seized up

It's OK!!!!!!!

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

You meanie.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

G0RF posted:

Well Galactic Dumb Gullible Morons Force probably won't ever get taken.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

G0RF posted:

AHOY! GO GO SPACE NAVY

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

jaegerx posted:

Stay out of fyad. Really. Never go there. It's a terrible place.

I have been curious about this topic for a while. Explain its terribleness please?

OhDearGodNo
Jan 3, 2014

peter gabriel posted:

I have made a grown up journalistic video to have a debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-R5AIc--PU

I really like you, even though you never got a PRS.

I'd love to see more of these, in depth. I wish I had the free time. Maybe 2-4 videos.

Examples:

- video showing the history of Star Marine and how it was worked on for a year and just disappeared. Everything from the maps, models, effects, sata ball. Detailing it chronological with screenshots and quotes.

- video about how vapid the fanbase has become, how people are hiding their spending from significant others, dissent is silenced, rape and the stimpire.

- video about how batshit insane their VP is. Ignore the racism and pubes but the emails and the citizen con.

- 4.5 different motion capture studios, and how the "Merrow tour" meant to showcase sq42 was never released or redone.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

This is a charming response:

gh0u1 posted:

Allow me to start off with a tl;dr: Well, that's just like, your opinion, man. See, all this that you take for damning evidence, 99% of the Star Citizen fanbase just doesn't care about nor takes it nearly that seriously because we have no reason to.

So, your first point is dates, to which I say big whoop. I find it to be rather hilarious that people hold Star Citizen to such a higher standard than triple A titles because, what, they have all this money? It's been well established that while the amount of money CIG has made through crowdfunding is unprecedented in its own right, it's still only a fraction of what triple A titles cost to make that come close to SC's scope. Furthermore people need to realize that money doesn't mean faster development, it only means sustained development. Besides that though, and to address your point directly, those missed dates that everyone loves to point out were ALWAYS stated as being subject to change. Just because you and a few other folks decided to omit that part out whenever they gave dates, that suddenly becomes CIG's fault for not following through on their supposed promises. Chris always said things happen, no promises, etc, etc, that part is always conveniently forgotten. You claim they should know all these things with scheduling and whatnot, but have you ever built a game? poo poo happens man, especially in game development. I've seen people who have worked in game development say that missed dates and delays are par for the course, but it's the kinda delays that happen behind closed doors. With CIG's open development policy we get to see it all happen and so to some it would look like the delays are troubling when they're quite normal. Were this game 5 years into development and not even the beginnings of an alpha to show for it then yes there'd be cause for concern. But it's been 3 years, we have the foundation now for the final game in our hands and it's being updated regularly. It even seems that ships are being released at a faster pace, yet this indicates absolutely NO progress to you and no reason to believe otherwise. How you draw that conclusion from what we've seen this year (despite the disappearance of Star Marine) baffles me. I mean, we even have the early prototype now for full planetary generation and seamless freeform landings, something we thought was NEVER gonna be possible. But again, to you, this is no cause to believe there's any sort of change. We obviously have two very different perspectives on what we've seen from CIG so far.

Secondly, mismanagement and your claims of evidence to support it. To start, that letter you cite, while I can admit probably holds some truth doesn't mean that it's nearly as bad as they claim. I've asked this question, and will continue to ask, if the work conditions are THAT bad then how does CIG retain so many employees? It's no secret CIG underpays compared to the industry standard, and so if Chris was such a difficult person to work for then how could he possibly keep all these people as staff? Plus, that letter complains of having to reiterate several times, apparently no one ever told him that game development is iterative. Since this game has only been in development for 3 years, then it stands to reason that they're still at the stages of establishing a baseline for the standard of the entire game; which means constantly improving until it fits the high standard we all pledged for. That also means giving them the time to reach their standard instead of demanding they release a bunch of cheap placeholders just to appease impatient people. As for Chris' letter and how you use it to try and prove that Chris isn't fit to manage the project, the man is only human. After having to deal with all of the ridiculous accusations, the scrutiny, the constant public waxing of Derek's hateboner for him, Sandi, and the project in general, I honestly don't blame him for going on a rant. Was it unprofessional? Sure. Did he spend too much time on it? Probably. But for you to say just because he chose to write a letter himself and personally refute the claims being made instead of getting someone else to do it shows a lack of competent leadership is absurd. The Escapist asked for Chris' response to the allegations, and they demanded it in a very small timeframe that forced Chris to put what he was doing aside to respond because he wanted his chance to defend himself against the months of personal attacks he'd been enduring. We all know Chris is personal, he wouldn't have someone else speak for him. If someone is accusing him directly, then he directly responds. You say it shows he can't delegate, but please would you tell me what the hell the rest of the roughly 300 employees of CIG are doing if not completing tasks that Chris can't do on his own? Is that not delegation? Seems to me it would be, but let's just pick this one instance as proof that he NEVER delegates. Okay fine. But then, you actually go on to say that it shows all he cares about is scouring twitter than building the game? That's where this gets truly hilarious. We're not talking about Derek Smart here, Beer. Chris has spent a total of several hours on this ENTIRE situation, and the rest of the time worrying about building his game. Derek Smart on the other hand has completely halted development of his own project to take to Twitter and your SA forums on a DAILY BASIS to bash everyone and anyone involved with Star Citizen. You want an example of mismanagement and incompetence at the highest level? Derek Smart. There you go, that's what that looks like. Notice how he and Chris are polar opposites when it comes to actually getting work done on their games. When Chris starts shitposting to his Twitter, and writing constant blogs, and posting to the forums instead of working on his game, then your claim will have some validity. Again, completely different perspective on what we've seen from CIG.

Finally, you believe no one has any idea what kinda game Star Citizen is meant to be. So Chris likes to be a showman and do things like refer to what this game is as being "DREAMS." It's hilarious to take that as a sign that no one knows what this game is just because Chris likes to say that he's building the game of his DREAMS. He's always said that since the beginning of the project, so why is it something to get hung up on now? Anyway, to really simplify it down to its core, it's an MMO with a single player campaign. If you wanna get more specific, I think First Person Universe sums up the overall experience the game aims to achieve. It puts the player into a wide open universe sandbox that allows for complete freedom of gameplay all at the fidelity of a first person perspective. I don't know why this is so hard for anyone to understand, makes no sense to me that anyone would have trouble defining that or understanding that definition. Yes there are mechanics that are up in the air (to our knowledge, we all know CIG likes to keep some things close to the chest for big reveals) but we haven't had a need for those mechanics until now with the release of 2.0 Again, now that the foundation for the final game is in our hands, they have more of a reason to flesh out all the mechanics they've been claiming will be present in the final PU. The only reason it could be still considered pre-alpha is because there are still mechanics to be introduced. But I also believe an alpha version of a game usually has missing features, and since the build we have is known as Star Citizen Alpha 2.0, I tend to believe that we are now playing the official alpha of the final game. The alpha we have is also exactly where I'd expect us to be after 3 years of development. (Side note: I don't acknowledge this whole been in development for 4 years argument. What Chris built before the Kickstarter was a proof of concept. I doubt there's much that could've been used from that in the build we have now.) As for the Kickstarter, a lot has changed. I acknowledge it, CIG acknowledges it, and only a very small amount of original backers claim they have an issue with it. We voted with our money, we told them we wanted more of a game than what the kickstarter was offering. Originally it wasn't gonna be an MMO, which means co-op would be more of a necessity since there wasn't going to be this massive online sandbox to play around in. I specifically signed up for this game because of the increase in scope, the original idea was too shortsighted for me. I don't understand how them building a bigger, better game is a problem at all. As for private servers, please explain to me why they should be concerned about supporting such a feature when the base game is still being built? They never said there'll be private servers as soon as possible, it only makes sense to build something like that when the game is much more finalized. CIG has NEVER given backers a reason to believe they will make everyone happy. They've even said as much, on plenty of occasions. Literally no one thinks that this game will please every human being on earth, it would be ridiculous to believe so.

And so I reiterate, this is merely a matter of perspective. The difference being that we believe in the project and that CIG is trustworthy to build an amazing game. What you see as enormous red flags, most of us see as nothing at all. Just because you see the mole hill as a mountain doesn't mean it IS a mountain.

P.S. I apologize if this response goes off track or isn't as concise as I want it to be, my thoughts are a bit unorganized as I have many other things to be concerned about besides writing the perfect rebuttal to your argument. But what you do have is an honest response, that's really all I can offer. I also apologize if I ever sound condescending, I did my best to remain neutral.

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

peter gabriel posted:

Anyone got a source on private servers being shitcanned?
I am being interrogated

Its nothing solid. It come from homeless santa (Disco lando) answering that "private servers would be looked at once the game (SC, not SQ 42) is released" during a 4 man round table on youtube. Nothing from mushmouth himself on the subject.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

alf_pogs posted:

Just like Star Marine, drop-in/drop-out co-op in SQ42 etc

redwalrus
Jul 27, 2013

:stoke:

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Not even Gryphon0468 likes zecumbe

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/41e676/translation_of_recent_french_article_on_star/cz20wao

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

G0RF posted:

It wouldn't surprise me if he releases a few more jpegs to raise some funds to buy the Star Marine name.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

OhDearGodNo posted:

I really like you, even though you never got a PRS.

I'd love to see more of these, in depth. I wish I had the free time. Maybe 2-4 videos.

Examples:

- video showing the history of Star Marine and how it was worked on for a year and just disappeared. Everything from the maps, models, effects, sata ball. Detailing it chronological with screenshots and quotes.

- video about how vapid the fanbase has become, how people are hiding their spending from significant others, dissent is silenced, rape and the stimpire.

- video about how batshit insane their VP is. Ignore the racism and pubes but the emails and the citizen con.

- 4.5 different motion capture studios, and how the "Merrow tour" meant to showcase sq42 was never released or redone.

I will get a PRS one day, it's like, erm, on the list h aha, and yeah I would like to do a more in depth vid as well

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

This seems really self-contradictory. Why would you run a private server, except to have a private safe-space to get away from griefers?

Toops
Nov 5, 2015

-find mood stabilizers
-also,

Scruffpuff posted:

Toyed around with 2.1 Live this morning, and I was newly impressed with how much of a piece of poo poo this demo is. It was even worse after having spent weeks in Elite, where each ship has a distinct sense of mass, and unique handling characteristiscs that differentiate them on a conscious and subconscious level.

Then I hop into Unskippable Animations: The "Game" and marvel at the pieces of poo poo I'm "flying" around. No sense of mass, no proper inertia, every physics object in the game doing the Parkinson's dance all over the place.

The game looks like poo poo, it feels like poo poo, and it plays like poo poo. For all the control you have over your character this might as well be Dragon's Lair. I can't imagine this tech demo leading to better things, yet cultists have convinced themselves that it's a foundation upon which a game will be built. I am literally hurting my brain attempting to reason the way they do. This server is almost incontrovertible evidence that this game will fail hard, and they're holding it up as an example to the contrary. Is autism communicable now?

Totes agree. I've been playing a ton of E:D recently, and it's such a well-designed game, you just feel it. SC is the exact opposite. Not one single thing, from the launcher, loading screen/times, playerController jank, animation jank, ship jank, physics jank. Even the jank itself is janky as gently caress. It feels like you're playing the brain of a person with muscular dystrophy, who is flying a ship which also has muscular dystrophy. The entire engine is working against itself, straining and contorting like a yak in yoga class.

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Mirificus posted:

This is a charming response:

quote:

gh0u1 posted:
Allow me to start off with a tl;dr: Well, that's just like, your opinion, man. See, all this that you take for damning evidence, 99% of the Star Citizen fanbase just doesn't care about nor takes it nearly that seriously because we have no reason to.

So, your first point is dates, to which I say big whoop. I find it to be rather hilarious that people hold Star Citizen to such a higher standard than triple A titles because, what, they have all this money? It's been well established that while the amount of money CIG has made through crowdfunding is unprecedented in its own right, it's still only a fraction of what triple A titles cost to make that come close to SC's scope. Furthermore people need to realize that money doesn't mean faster development, it only means sustained development. Besides that though, and to address your point directly, those missed dates that everyone loves to point out were ALWAYS stated as being subject to change. Just because you and a few other folks decided to omit that part out whenever they gave dates, that suddenly becomes CIG's fault for not following through on their supposed promises. Chris always said things happen, no promises, etc, etc, that part is always conveniently forgotten. You claim they should know all these things with scheduling and whatnot, but have you ever built a game? poo poo happens man, especially in game development. I've seen people who have worked in game development say that missed dates and delays are par for the course, but it's the kinda delays that happen behind closed doors. With CIG's open development policy we get to see it all happen and so to some it would look like the delays are troubling when they're quite normal. Were this game 5 years into development and not even the beginnings of an alpha to show for it then yes there'd be cause for concern. But it's been 3 years, we have the foundation now for the final game in our hands and it's being updated regularly. It even seems that ships are being released at a faster pace, yet this indicates absolutely NO progress to you and no reason to believe otherwise. How you draw that conclusion from what we've seen this year (despite the disappearance of Star Marine) baffles me. I mean, we even have the early prototype now for full planetary generation and seamless freeform landings, something we thought was NEVER gonna be possible. But again, to you, this is no cause to believe there's any sort of change. We obviously have two very different perspectives on what we've seen from CIG so far.

Secondly, mismanagement and your claims of evidence to support it. To start, that letter you cite, while I can admit probably holds some truth doesn't mean that it's nearly as bad as they claim. I've asked this question, and will continue to ask, if the work conditions are THAT bad then how does CIG retain so many employees? It's no secret CIG underpays compared to the industry standard, and so if Chris was such a difficult person to work for then how could he possibly keep all these people as staff? Plus, that letter complains of having to reiterate several times, apparently no one ever told him that game development is iterative. Since this game has only been in development for 3 years, then it stands to reason that they're still at the stages of establishing a baseline for the standard of the entire game; which means constantly improving until it fits the high standard we all pledged for. That also means giving them the time to reach their standard instead of demanding they release a bunch of cheap placeholders just to appease impatient people. As for Chris' letter and how you use it to try and prove that Chris isn't fit to manage the project, the man is only human. After having to deal with all of the ridiculous accusations, the scrutiny, the constant public waxing of Derek's hateboner for him, Sandi, and the project in general, I honestly don't blame him for going on a rant. Was it unprofessional? Sure. Did he spend too much time on it? Probably. But for you to say just because he chose to write a letter himself and personally refute the claims being made instead of getting someone else to do it shows a lack of competent leadership is absurd. The Escapist asked for Chris' response to the allegations, and they demanded it in a very small timeframe that forced Chris to put what he was doing aside to respond because he wanted his chance to defend himself against the months of personal attacks he'd been enduring. We all know Chris is personal, he wouldn't have someone else speak for him. If someone is accusing him directly, then he directly responds. You say it shows he can't delegate, but please would you tell me what the hell the rest of the roughly 300 employees of CIG are doing if not completing tasks that Chris can't do on his own? Is that not delegation? Seems to me it would be, but let's just pick this one instance as proof that he NEVER delegates. Okay fine. But then, you actually go on to say that it shows all he cares about is scouring twitter than building the game? That's where this gets truly hilarious. We're not talking about Derek Smart here, Beer. Chris has spent a total of several hours on this ENTIRE situation, and the rest of the time worrying about building his game. Derek Smart on the other hand has completely halted development of his own project to take to Twitter and your SA forums on a DAILY BASIS to bash everyone and anyone involved with Star Citizen. You want an example of mismanagement and incompetence at the highest level? Derek Smart. There you go, that's what that looks like. Notice how he and Chris are polar opposites when it comes to actually getting work done on their games. When Chris starts shitposting to his Twitter, and writing constant blogs, and posting to the forums instead of working on his game, then your claim will have some validity. Again, completely different perspective on what we've seen from CIG.

Finally, you believe no one has any idea what kinda game Star Citizen is meant to be. So Chris likes to be a showman and do things like refer to what this game is as being "DREAMS." It's hilarious to take that as a sign that no one knows what this game is just because Chris likes to say that he's building the game of his DREAMS. He's always said that since the beginning of the project, so why is it something to get hung up on now? Anyway, to really simplify it down to its core, it's an MMO with a single player campaign. If you wanna get more specific, I think First Person Universe sums up the overall experience the game aims to achieve. It puts the player into a wide open universe sandbox that allows for complete freedom of gameplay all at the fidelity of a first person perspective. I don't know why this is so hard for anyone to understand, makes no sense to me that anyone would have trouble defining that or understanding that definition. Yes there are mechanics that are up in the air (to our knowledge, we all know CIG likes to keep some things close to the chest for big reveals) but we haven't had a need for those mechanics until now with the release of 2.0 Again, now that the foundation for the final game is in our hands, they have more of a reason to flesh out all the mechanics they've been claiming will be present in the final PU. The only reason it could be still considered pre-alpha is because there are still mechanics to be introduced. But I also believe an alpha version of a game usually has missing features, and since the build we have is known as Star Citizen Alpha 2.0, I tend to believe that we are now playing the official alpha of the final game. The alpha we have is also exactly where I'd expect us to be after 3 years of development. (Side note: I don't acknowledge this whole been in development for 4 years argument. What Chris built before the Kickstarter was a proof of concept. I doubt there's much that could've been used from that in the build we have now.) As for the Kickstarter, a lot has changed. I acknowledge it, CIG acknowledges it, and only a very small amount of original backers claim they have an issue with it. We voted with our money, we told them we wanted more of a game than what the kickstarter was offering. Originally it wasn't gonna be an MMO, which means co-op would be more of a necessity since there wasn't going to be this massive online sandbox to play around in. I specifically signed up for this game because of the increase in scope, the original idea was too shortsighted for me. I don't understand how them building a bigger, better game is a problem at all. As for private servers, please explain to me why they should be concerned about supporting such a feature when the base game is still being built? They never said there'll be private servers as soon as possible, it only makes sense to build something like that when the game is much more finalized. CIG has NEVER given backers a reason to believe they will make everyone happy. They've even said as much, on plenty of occasions. Literally no one thinks that this game will please every human being on earth, it would be ridiculous to believe so.

And so I reiterate, this is merely a matter of perspective. The difference being that we believe in the project and that CIG is trustworthy to build an amazing game. What you see as enormous red flags, most of us see as nothing at all. Just because you see the mole hill as a mountain doesn't mean it IS a mountain.

P.S. I apologize if this response goes off track or isn't as concise as I want it to be, my thoughts are a bit unorganized as I have many other things to be concerned about besides writing the perfect rebuttal to your argument. But what you do have is an honest response, that's really all I can offer. I also apologize if I ever sound condescending, I did my best to remain neutral.

Agreed. Misguided, but quite reasonable I thought.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

:bravo:

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Well gee, we should stop critiquing all forms of media then. I always wanted to make a movie.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

I'm sorry, you're not allowed to post on the forums unless you've developed forum technology.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
:effort:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Oh good now I know what to tell everyone when they critique the president of the USA.

redwalrus
Jul 27, 2013

:stoke:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

alf_pogs posted:

Cba to find the timestamp but I think the quote was something like "Absolute last thing on our list. There's nothing after private servers. Someone on the stream will probably be dead before it happens". He did everything but say "It's never coming you dumb nerds ps buy more jpegs"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Bootcha posted:

Anyway, Kant? It's Rakescar. Smeep. There's some bad poo poo behind the CR wizard curtain. Get a refund if you're in over $100.

DEETS YOU MOTHERFUCKER

• Locked thread