Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dahbadu
Aug 22, 2004

Reddit has helpfully advised me that I look like a "15 year old fortnite boi"

Petey posted:

i'm a lifelong sandernista, but no

Trust me, he is. If anyone can track down focus group data after this, and his performance holds, you'll see this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Tigntink posted:

I'm 28 and technically a millenial but I don't know if i'm still considered a youth voter or not. :( help?

Millennials are 18-34

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Joementum posted:

dun dun dun dun

dun dun dun

dun dun dun dun

dun dun dun

*chime*

raskalnikov_86
Sep 3, 2011

Cubey posted:

The problem is that by going to his stump speech he isn't giving clear and concise answers to the actual questions being asked.

If clear and concise answers mattered more than style and passion, Trump wouldn't be the GOP frontrunner.

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009
I got laid at a Bernie rally. Id like to see that happen at a republican rally.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

The Landstander posted:

Who are black young voters voting for

Depends - when's the prison election

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/jbview/status/688915758370418688

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

blue squares posted:

Hillary Clinton is the democrat's nixon I guess. She makes you feel guilty for voting for her but she is a killer and will do a lot of good mixed with some bad

lots and lots of cambodians gonna wonder what the "good" was nixon did

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"Hilary, why aren't you getting the youth vote?"

"I don't know, I have Lena Dunham stumping for me, all the young people love her, that Star Wars guy is on her show"

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Tigntink posted:

I'm 28 and technically a millenial but I don't know if i'm still considered a youth voter or not. :( help?

yes idiot

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Logikv9 posted:

50-state strategy gave us the blue dogs, ugh

no it didn't

conservadems have always existed; they're what the democratic party used to be before they became a national entity in the early 20th century

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Homework Explainer posted:

lots and lots of cambodians gonna wonder what the "good" was nixon did

who gives a poo poo

badatom
Dec 10, 2011

Not a Step posted:

Is it just me or was Hillary a smoother speaker in previous debates? She sounds almost mechanical in this debate.

Also lol that moment when Hillary was asked why Sanders is beating her so soundly with younger voters. You could just see the 'ITS HAPPENING AGAIN! OBAAAAMAAAAA' in her eyes before she stammered out an answer.

She mistakenly installed the RomneyBot 2.1 patch.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

Tigntink posted:

18-25 I'm sorry you're old now

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

jk

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

raskalnikov_86 posted:

If clear and concise answers mattered more than style and passion, Trump wouldn't be the GOP frontrunner.

true but this doesn't make trump good

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

Cubey posted:

The problem is that by going to his stump speech he isn't giving clear and concise answers to the actual questions being asked.

Agreed, people do actually pay attention to that poo poo and they can tell when someone's dodging the question.

Although the stump speech excerpts have been deployed much better than I expected.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
Big banks and business next? Bernie going to shed his frail husk to reveal a 39-foot-tall centaur hurling fiery lightning bolts from his nipples.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Welp she gots my vote now

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009

raskalnikov_86 posted:

LOL that works for republicans yeah. They dont have a lot going on upstairs. Democrats are a little bit more concerned with what their candidates have to say.

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

SirKibbles posted:

18-25 I'm sorry you're old now

:( gently caress

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Someone should ask Bernie Sanders the best place to get dinner at 4:30 PM

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Tigntink posted:

have you voted consistently in more than two election cycles?

then you're not a youth voter

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

I wasn't sure if "youth vote" cut off at like 25 or something, geez.

Also I've voted in every single local, state, and national election - primaries and generals - since I was 18.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
its funny when the channels running the debate are clearly rooting for one candidate

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

as an 18yo gay white male, i consider myself to actually be too old for the youth vote, because

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Joementum posted:

dun dun dun dun

dun dun dun

dun dun dun dun

dun dun dun

*chime*

DutchDupe
Dec 25, 2013

How does the kitty cat go?

...meow?

Very gooood.

Gamma Nerd posted:

"i have the greatest respect for senator sanders and his supporters"

and your attempts to attack him certainly haven't alienated them :rolleye:

Yeah cuz he and his supporters haven't attacked her either :rolleye: Grow up.

Pyzza Rouge
Jun 25, 2011

La Mano de Dios

everyone's buyin' tickets to the gun show

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

blue squares posted:

Someone should ask Bernie Sanders the best place to get dinner at 4:30 PM

If it was 4:20 PM he'd have a pretty quick jump to a part of his stump

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.

Dahbadu posted:

Sanders is completely kicking rear end. He's probably off top-lining the gauges in focus groups.

frank luntz stands in a room, his palm slowly coming to rest on his downcast face. his head swivels back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. he wonders where it all went wrong. he could have been a business man, gotten himself filthy rich and gave his generational wealth to his children. instead he wanted to serve. "frank..." why did i do this? "Frank!..." how do i get away? "FRANK! WHAT IS GOING ON?!" frank luntz's attention is at last grasped by the shrill-voiced sean hannity, and he reenters the reality where he has to explain why his room is filled with elderly people screaming in support of Bernie Sanders. "I guess they really like MediCare Sean..."

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.

BaurusJA posted:

Can we just kick MOM off the stage? Pretending he's part of the race is doing no one any favors.

at least the moderators are doing a good job of ignoring him.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

badatom posted:

She mistakenly installed the RomneyBot 2.1 patch.

Much like iOS Hillary gets worse with each patch

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Reason posted:

its funny when the channels running the debate are clearly rooting for one candidate

we're all rooting for o'malley in our own, sympathetic way

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Tigntink posted:

I wasn't sure if "youth vote" cut off at like 25 or something, geez.

gently caress you!!!!1

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:

Joementum posted:

dun dun dun dun

dun dun dun

dun dun dun dun

dun dun dun

*chime*

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
i'm the guy wondering whether hillary is left handed

Emerson Cod
Apr 14, 2004

by Pragmatica
The NBC Youtube stream is a joke - they're playing Hillary instant replays and showing off Hillary tweets all after giving her a perfectly staged question to respond to. Like, I could understand showing stuff from all the candidates but every single thing that hasn't been a general statistic has been pro-Hillary or anti-Bernie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
wtf I just got home and tuned in and I get this grating music loop for fuckin five minutes, it's like Tom Brokaw's hold music

edit nm thank god

• Locked thread