Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009
wtf is this cartoon crap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
Is this animated by the XKCD idiot

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
i don't like that animation style tbh

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

wtf is this mspaint kindergarten garbage

kittiesgomeow
Oct 13, 2008

This avatar cost on average $27.

blue squares posted:

I like this MSPaint channel

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

oh god, is this the xkcd guy?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
And now a question from Schoolhouse Rock

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

balancing budgets is gay as gently caress, deficit spending loving owns

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

kittiesgomeow posted:

i legit feel bad for MOM. i think he's pretty well-spoken and is middle-of-the-road enough that he COULD do pretty well if he werent up against The HRC. maybe another year :(

Please no, he's the living manifestation of milquetoast white man

Pyzza Rouge
Jun 25, 2011

La Mano de Dios

Wow Minute Earth just drowned a man, just like that.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
God americans are so loving stupid. SUV sales spiked?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Not a Step posted:

MOM jumps in, Sanders steals the momentum

But yeah, its being willfully dense after a certain point to scream BUT TAXES when the man is trying to explain to you hes getting rid of healthcare premiums so its a net gain

Also in the current ACA you have millions of americans without coverage and even people who have coverage have high deductibles/copays for medical care.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

TNO posted:

Hillary's policies sound like they're pre-compromised.

Check the Democratic Primary Thread, this is literally what Clinton supporters argue for.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
say what you will about the candidates, but the democratic debate is so much loving better and doesn't make me want to kill myself like the republican debate does

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
tbf south carolina has catastrophic flooding all the time because their infrastructure was built like poo poo in the first place

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

reaganomics has the populace so thoroughly hosed in the head most of them would rather pay $10k a year in private insurance costs than an extra $1000 in income taxes

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Next up: nuclear weapons. Here to ask a question is the flash video "The End of the World"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c21qNyeb0kY

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015

My Imaginary GF posted:

Bernie Sanders is what it would look like if Frank Reynolds ran for President.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Joementum posted:

Martin desperately wished he was the only person on this stage.

Why is Martin even still running at this point? Is it just so we get 3 talking heads on the debate stage?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Did they just assume Bernie wouldn't hear the question and restate it at the end just 'cause?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

We are going to get a Minecraft question, aren't we?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
People who did ice fishing where the ice is no longer there know what's going on.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
We get 82% of our energy from coal, oil, and natural gas, but all of that isn't enough energy to bring somebody to draw competently

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

My Imaginary GF posted:

So fight on the margins, not for ~a political revolution~. Bernie Sanders says he's for starting a political revolution, yet he only says so on television.

Doesn't Senator Sanders understand that the revolution will not be televised? How much more out of touch with the soul of black America could you get?

I didn't order any nuts with this word salad

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

The Kingfish posted:

Check the Democratic Primary Thread, this is literally what Clinton supporters argue for.

it's not :ssh:

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx
Was there even a question in that cartoon

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Why is there anime on my debate

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

kittiesgomeow posted:

i legit feel bad for MOM. i think he's pretty well-spoken and is middle-of-the-road enough that he COULD do pretty well if he werent up against The HRC. maybe another year :(

O'Malley is running to be in the running for VP and in case Hillary has a stroke.

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

lol its a reverse "snow how warm?"

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug
Did the XKCD got contracted to make that cartoon?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I wish the (good) video on climate change had asked the question, rather than Lester's weak pitch to let them recite their stump speech.

kittiesgomeow
Oct 13, 2008

This avatar cost on average $27.

Combed Thunderclap posted:

Please no, he's the living manifestation of milquetoast white man

exactly why he'd be popular with other WASPs.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Tigntink posted:

God americans are so loving stupid. SUV sales spiked?

They always do when oil prices fall

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
If Bernie Sanders actually cared about environmentalism, he'd support nuclear power.

Unfortunately, Senator Sanders regards nuclear power the same as he does vaccinations.

Skeevy Mcgee
Feb 17, 2007

Here comes Jim Inhofe with a snowball.

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008

My Imaginary GF posted:

So fight on the margins, not for ~a political revolution~. Bernie Sanders says he's for starting a political revolution, yet he only says so on television.

Doesn't Senator Sanders understand that the revolution will not be televised? How much more out of touch with the soul of black America could you get?

Tell us about the "soul of black america"

:allears:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
Bernie young people who know what's going on also know your anecdotes aren't what proves it

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

My Imaginary GF posted:

If Bernie Sanders actually cared about environmentalism, he'd support nuclear power.

Unfortunately, Senator Sanders regards nuclear power the same as he does vaccinations.

God dammit I was just gonna say that.

Combed Thunderclap
Jan 4, 2011

blue squares posted:

Next up: nuclear weapons. Here to ask a question is the flash video "The End of the World"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c21qNyeb0kY

Oh if only

God maybe we're just going to ignore foreign policy altogether!? Super pro-Bern

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

What is that, 5 or 6 Trump mentions tonight?

• Locked thread