Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Martin almost said "served two dooties" and I am sad he did not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Martin you told this story in the last debate this is why you're losing.

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Thats it, MOM. You've made me venture out into the -40 to seek some irish carbombs

SyRauk
Jun 21, 2007

The Persian Menace

My Imaginary GF posted:

It makes you someone without family in Israel who would die if Iran acquired nuclear weapons.

Any day now for the last 30 years!

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
Bernie and Martin have said literally these exact same words in the last debate.

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

https://twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/688923755565809664

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Oh, here's MOM's woman in Iowa story again

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

Looks like this got pulled off her twitter feed, but not fast enough to stop folks screencapping it.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
boots on the ground boots on the ground you lookin like a fool with your boots on the ground

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Martin O'Malley comparing himself to Woodrow Wilson and FDR here.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

WampaLord posted:

Does it make me a dumb voter that I honestly don't care about foreign policy? It seems like domestic policy is a much bigger issue.

Yes. You cannot have effective domestic economic policy without securing American hegemony and American interests worldwide. Bernie Sanders fails to understand this. Hillary Clinton does.

BaurusJA
Nov 13, 2015

It's cruel...it's playful... I like it

THE BOMBINATRIX posted:

America "wins" World Wars by getting in late in the game.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

WampaLord posted:

Does it make me a dumb voter that I honestly don't care about foreign policy? It seems like domestic policy is a much bigger issue.

I used to care, but honestly I'm with you. I do not give a poo poo about the middle east anymore. Let them murder each other and sort out who is going to be in charge. Take in refugees, provide humanitarian aid, let them slaughter each other until they are either out of bullets or out of fighters. I'd rather focus on domestic issues

(I'm a massive misanthrope though, so ymmv)

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Bernie needs to just not look like a stupid rear end in a top hat in foreign policy. So far he's succeeded. He knows he's on defense and can't reverse the narrative that he's weak on FP.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

This election is about domestic politics it seems.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
Not only is it story time it's a repeat ugh

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

WampaLord posted:

It's tough for alot of americans to care because poo poo sucks so bad for them at home. Our military is so incredibly oversized that the concept of any foreign anything affecting us is very intangible. It's important because diplomacy is key for us to keep being isolated though.

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

MOM is dad

sharkbomb
Feb 9, 2005
Not only did Bernie vote against the Iraq war, but he led the insurgent opposition against American troops.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Sadam was at least a three bit dictator.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
FACT CHECK: Only one candidate never puts a boot on the ground.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
It really is kinda hosed up to constantly minimize the region like calling Saddam 'two bit' and saying how 'unheroic' the area is

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
"Cutta"

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

What the gently caress is this?

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

Planarch posted:

MOM is dad

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Cuttah

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Bernie calls for all muslim countries to have skin in the game, aka calls for a global flat tax on all people

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

McGlockenshire posted:

looks like twitter

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Tatum Girlparts posted:

It really is kinda hosed up to constantly minimize the region like calling Saddam 'two bit' and saying how 'unheroic' the area is

imperialism ftw

BaurusJA
Nov 13, 2015

It's cruel...it's playful... I like it

The Iron Rose posted:

Yes. You cannot have effective domestic economic policy without securing American hegemony and American interests worldwide. Bernie Sanders fails to understand this. Hillary Clinton does.

Oh here comes the neo-liberal warhawks?

Oh wow... calling out the Saudis and Qatar

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/DanielLarison/status/688924131350347776

GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011

Dahbadu posted:

Sanders foreign policy answer is more polished. He's getting better.

I don't think he's as good as Hillary yet, but he's getting so much better each debate.

kittiesgomeow
Oct 13, 2008

This avatar cost on average $27.

Nonsense posted:

This election is about domestic politics it seems.

i just don't see how someone can feel bernie won the first half honestly. but i do suppose he was getting pretty decent applause.

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

The dude tweeting Trump and MOM is bringing America together.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

The Iron Rose posted:

lmao

Pyzza Rouge
Jun 25, 2011

La Mano de Dios

Cutter? I hardly know her!

Skeevy Mcgee
Feb 17, 2007

Planarch posted:

MOM is dad

This is what happens when you let the liberals run things.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

McGlockenshire posted:

It's like this for literally every public figure now. Our culture is disintegrating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bullfrog
Nov 5, 2012

McGlockenshire posted:

Your "young voters"

• Locked thread