Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
30 seconds pleeeeeeease

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Oh, MOM...

Amused to Death
Aug 10, 2009

google "The Night Witches", and prepare for :stare:
Can I get seconds too? :smith:

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
“Can I get thirty seconds too?” :allears:

disjoe
Feb 18, 2011

Not a Step posted:

Now, as a misanthrope who doesnt mind if the Saudi's murder each other in the streets why do I care if Saudi Arabia destabilizes? I'd prefer the kids in my state have a chance at an education that makes them competitive.

Saudi Arabia destabilizing likely means the proliferation of more terrorism in the vein of Al Qaeda. Then you get blown up in an office building.

That may or may not be true, but it's how you turn foreign issues into domestic ones.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
Wow unlike Webb people clapped.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
DENIED, MOM

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Joementum posted:

The answer on how a potential President would handle encryption technology is way more important than some "lone wolf" scenario.

They actually have a lot of power over how the US government deals with encryption technology.

It really is, and sadly it's one of those issues that mainstream candidates don't really grasp at all.

kittiesgomeow
Oct 13, 2008

This avatar cost on average $27.

Combed Thunderclap posted:

It's sad, really, so many broken homes, so many lost souls just looking for an insanely hot older male role model to help guide them, give them advice, call them on Christmas, gently caress them silly every night :sigh:

and now they wanting to require warrants to get into backdoors. that's not the MOM i want

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Poor MOM

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

So when a secular Jew wins the presidential election how much are the illuminati conspiracy theorists and crazy neo-nazis going to get riled up

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

When I see the comparison of the three candidates speaking times, I am going to orgasm

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

poor MOM :smith:

yay he got speaking time :unsmith:

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer

all the ladies wanna know if o'malley is available

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Where are all these wolf attacks coming from? Does no one have animal control?

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Bad Caller posted:

Alberta is like one of the worst provinces of Canada

South Dakota I'd feel bad for the Indian reserves though so yeah.

Alberta: Still a better state than North Dakota or Qubec

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
What about my 30 seconds???

BaurusJA
Nov 13, 2015

It's cruel...it's playful... I like it
PLEASE! Just 30 seconds, COME ON!

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Update: My friend who posted about Martin O'Malley just got a comment on his post from someone who would vote Webb.

WTFFFFFFF

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Does anyone actually care about 9/11 anymore? I mean, really?

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

"my thirty secondsssss.......?" - MOM

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011
martin this is just sad

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016
feelin bad for MOM :(

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i have a confession: i haven't actually been listening to o'malley for this whole debate

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
"please sir, may i have some more?" - unidentified man

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
30 seconds. THIRTY. SECONDS

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

I'm Martin O Malley and I will use my 30 seconds to make a stupid metaphor about a thing that Donald Trump is not actually proposing

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/Reince/status/688928291743469569

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

bed bugs??

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
MoM getting righteous there

Probad
Feb 24, 2013

I want to believe!
Can I get 30 seconds?

lol no back to Clinton

GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011

Pyzza Rouge posted:

Does O'Malley prefer the front door or the back door

back door is the wrong door

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

martin o'malley needs to start playing earth angel or he's gonna fade into nothing soon

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
MOM called Trump a fascist lol

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
What the gently caress are you talking about Hillary it was all over the news, god seriously she's doesn't need to do this poo poo but she does anyways

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
I think Martin said something about bio-fusion centers? That sounded interesting.

The Iron Rose
May 12, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Not a Step posted:

So what *are* America's interests in the Middle East? From an economic standpoint why do we even give a gently caress?

Phone posting, but it ranges from Securing bab el-Mandeb from piracy and Iranian aggression, protecting global trade and shipping across the seas, ensuring the safety and stability of regional partner and maintaining faith in American security through SOFAs thereby reducing the need for client states to build up their own militaries and spark arms races, limiting the spread of terrorism and terrorist networks through drone strikes and other forms of limited warfare, limiting Russian and Iranian influence, and building democratic institutions and civil society.

There's a ton of other issues but I'm phone posting and the debate is back on.

kittiesgomeow
Oct 13, 2008

This avatar cost on average $27.

fishmech posted:

"please sir, may i have some more?" - unidentified man

FourLeaf
Dec 2, 2011

disjoe posted:

Saudi Arabia destabilizing likely means the proliferation of more terrorism in the vein of Al Qaeda. Then you get blown up in an office building.

That may or may not be true, but it's how you turn foreign issues into domestic ones.

but he's a misanthrope, don't you know? so who cares if more people die in terrorist attacks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

omg thats a long movie

• Locked thread