Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Game is live now for everyone. The site has crashed and burned instantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoggyGravy
Jul 14, 2008

MAXIMUM
OVERGOON
Old man Cho and Mushin are not allowing characters to be created...lets pick a third server! how about ...MASTER HONG

Styxscout
May 13, 2011

I predict a Riot
https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/146617-character-restriction-schedule/

Old Man Cho and Mushin will be unrestricted in about 2 and a half hours.

Gishin
Jun 15, 2013

But... This... What is this practice for?
Too long.

shwag
Apr 23, 2008
Sooo whats the word we picking a 3rd goon server or are people going to wait till they unlock the servers. Want to start punching mans.

Gishin
Jun 15, 2013

shwag posted:

Sooo whats the word we picking a 3rd goon server or are people going to wait till they unlock the servers. Want to start punching mans.

I'm going Master Hong.

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

I'm making a punchmans on Master Hong and tooling around there until poo poo unlocks or whatever. Probably going to drop a tenner on more character slots anyway so I can always roll on Mushin or Old Man Cho later. :v:

E: Now Old Man Cho is unlocked? Well okay I guess.

Bussamove fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Jan 19, 2016

Gishin
Jun 15, 2013

I got in, checked out the sweet boat, crashed to desktop.

Got back in, had a queue of 72 and waited.

Checked out the sweet boat again, crashed to desktop.

Now a queue of 509 people.

I will not be checking out the sweet boat a third time.

shwag
Apr 23, 2008
Made a guy on both Old Man Cho and Master Hong , was on Master Hong then saw Old Man was unlocked made a new guy and now there is a que of 800 dudes :) Master Hong is 300 ish.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

SoggyGravy posted:

Old man Cho and Mushin are not allowing characters to be created...lets pick a third server! how about ...MASTER HONG

i just made a character on old man cho

sinewave
Aug 29, 2005

space face
how often does the red faction open up on old man chode?

9foxtails
Jan 13, 2016
Created my assassin on Old Man Cho, #645 in que. Looks like I might need to consider premium after all.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

I see old man cho with a bit under 300.

Flatulance-a-lot
Jun 3, 2011

Scored FourTwentyGoku on Old Man Cho, queue seems to be going pretty fast.

e: My queue went jumped from 650 to loading within 30 seconds?

Flatulance-a-lot fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Jan 19, 2016

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
If you manage to get in, please remember to literally never log out.

Clairetic
Nov 3, 2008

I don't even know my own credit card information.
Gon idle(?) stance looks really weird so I made a very tall and beefy Jin. Transracial representation

Amante
Jan 3, 2007

Seriously though, how do you gather water? Been to a million wells on the map and not once has it ever been interactable.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

All three of the servers you nerds have mentioned are locked :argh:

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

Ramadu posted:

All three of the servers you nerds have mentioned are locked :argh:

Old Man Cho is locking and unlocking pretty randomly. Check occasionally by backing out to customization then back to the server select screen.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Amante posted:

Seriously though, how do you gather water? Been to a million wells on the map and not once has it ever been interactable.

I think it's just a really long respawn timer, I've only 3 found rocks and 1 water so far I think and I'm 32

Lemming fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Jan 19, 2016

Mayor McCheese
Sep 20, 2004

Everyone is a mayor... Someday..
Lipstick Apathy
Amazon sells NCSoft Currency if anyone is curious.

Wolpertinger
Feb 16, 2011
Since a half hour before launch (I hadn't realised i could preload) I've been trying, and failing to even download the installer - it downloads the 200mb file at 20-40kbs and takes an hour or two, and then inevitably an hour or so in it fails and I have to start over again. Anyone know any way around this?

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Everyone is going red on every server right?

DemonMage
Oct 14, 2004

What happens in the course of duty is up to you...

Bussamove posted:

Old Man Cho is locking and unlocking pretty randomly. Check occasionally by backing out to customization then back to the server select screen.

It also let me make a character even showing the lock icon. So just keep trying.

shwag
Apr 23, 2008
Shows red is full on Old Man right this second , not sure exactly what to do, just pick blue and change later or wait. Also not sure how guild invites work with all of that either.

Amante
Jan 3, 2007

Keep spamming the NPC or wait a little bit. If you go blue you can pay 6 silver (?) to change it later, but won't be able to join the guild until then.

Velveteen
Sep 17, 2011

I'm the type of pony everypony should know
After 66 spins on the roulette, I finally got the costume from the Lycan boss! Now I look fabulous with my big fur coat.

shwag
Apr 23, 2008
Spamming the NPC worked thanks for the info :)

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

Someone send me an invite for Old Man, I'm "Randal Battalis".

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

What a surprise, this game doesn't run very well on my dated PC. :negative:

I entirely expected this outcome. My only wonder is why Fullscreen apparently means Borderless Windowed, since that tends to run worse than just a traditional fullscreen setting.

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
I don't like that kung fu master's weapons are always strapped to their hands.. I have these giant blades that I can't put away..

Rylek
Feb 13, 2009

Rage is the only freedom left me.

YoshiOfYellow posted:

What a surprise, this game doesn't run very well on my dated PC. :negative:

I entirely expected this outcome. My only wonder is why Fullscreen apparently means Borderless Windowed, since that tends to run worse than just a traditional fullscreen setting.

I posted a few pages back on how to get traditional fullscreen if you want to try that. During a loading screen(Has to be a loading screen) when the loli starts running across the bottom loading bar hit 'Alt+Enter' and the screen will flash for a split second. When the game finishes loading you'll be in regular full screen. It easily doubled my performance in the game FPS wise.

Unfortunately the engine is just dated and isn't optimized as well as it could be.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Who do i talk to to join the guild on Old Man Cho

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
N... no... I got disconnected...

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ

this yellow message in the middle of my screen won't go away

Karistar
Jan 5, 2012
Their update servers must be suffering immensely right now, it's been failing to download updates/repair files repeatedly (updates stop downloading halfway or doesn't start when cancelled and restarted).

Amante
Jan 3, 2007

Skwee posted:

this yellow message in the middle of my screen won't go away
Do some more quests. The game likes to put forced tutorial text on your screen sometimes.

slev
Apr 6, 2009

Is this game really crash heavy or am I just unlucky?

9foxtails
Jan 13, 2016

slev posted:

Is this game really crash heavy or am I just unlucky?

Well scratch that. I cant get past the opening cinematic without it crashing and spitting out error 4045. Try to load it up again and it will not until I restart the PC. I get in game, opening cinematic starts then crash again.

All my excitement for this game is withering away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skwee
Apr 29, 2010

たべる つくる
つくる たべる
たべる つくる
ふたり ドゥビドゥバ
i haven't crashed at all yet. Been playing for 3 hours

• Locked thread