Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pen Expers
May 3, 2006

Pillbug

Scathach posted:

And you're probably the most uninspired troll on the forum.

Anyway,

Hah, we have one of those. Supposedly they're just denture replacement teeth and not real ones though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

:allears: I needed that.

Pen Expers posted:

Hah, we have one of those. Supposedly they're just denture replacement teeth and not real ones though.

The eyeballs, however: genuine.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
It's sorta unsettling to see certain teeth in positions where they shouldn't be. Imagine an all molar or all canine mouth.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Pen Expers posted:

They eyes are just as unsettling as the teeth. I'm tempted to get one of these and leave it sticking out of a cabinet or something.

E: https://www.etsy.com/shop/cathairandteeth (I loving love Etsy.)

Scathach has a new favorite as of 03:50 on Jan 19, 2016

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

My childhood dentist had a couple of those denture bears around the kids' office. He was either really out of touch or had a great sense of humour (about terrifying children).

A:

I know the guy on the left. He's a... LARPer I think. He dresses up as an elf or something with bows old LORT gettups and walks around the woods with friends. Fine, cool, have a hobby. Problem is he always has to showcase his newest rogue or whatever outfit around town for a week or so after he gets it. Nice guy but man does he ever dress AUG as hell.

Basically the below image (minus the weapons) walking around the streets of Toronto.

And as an added touch he'll complain about being poor right after telling you about his $400 custom leather jerkin or whatever.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Scathach posted:

They eyes are just as unsettling as the teeth. I'm tempted to get one of these and leave it sticking out of a cabinet or something.

E: https://www.etsy.com/shop/cathairandteeth (I loving love Etsy.)

Well, they're very... solid.

JoelJoel posted:

And as an added touch he'll complain about being poor right after telling you about his $400 custom leather jerkin or whatever.

Why are there so many nerds in Toronto?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

cash crab posted:

its the poor man's tokyo

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Why can't i be fetishized for my bad eat habits :qq:

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Mans posted:

She makes a fair point but arguing about seeking praise on Tumblr is p. aug. No one cares about what you do with your body until you're fat and gross, especially if you're a girl.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Mans posted:

????
Wouldn't Tumblr support her? Does she mean reddit, because that would make sense.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Mans posted:

it's as though...internet weirdos will tell someone who gives them a boner what they want to hear...:confused:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

A victim's complex knows no boundaries.

Mouse Dresser
Sep 4, 2002

This isn't Middle Earth, Quentin. There aren't enough noble quests to go around.

Verisimilidude posted:

No one cares about what you do with your body until you're fat and gross, especially if you're a girl.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha aaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:allears:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Verisimilidude posted:

No one cares about what you do with your body until you're fat and gross, especially if you're a girl.

LMAO you posted this in THIS thread of all places

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Picnic Princess posted:

LMAO you posted this in THIS thread of all places

I think it's a joke, which is why he added the " especially if you're a girl" part

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Scathach posted:

And you're probably the most uninspired troll on the forum.

Anyway,

I'm not sure where my sons circumcision piece of jerky would go on this but I'm sure somebody already did it.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Those teeth things are pretty cool TBH.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

LingcodKilla posted:

I'm not sure where my sons circumcision piece of jerky would go on this but I'm sure somebody already did it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/10/baby-foreskin-facial_n_7040808.html

I had no idea people used foreskins for anything. It's also used for cosmetic testing and skin grafts.

Something related to this: http://www.foreskin.org/f4sale.htm
e: Finally
http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/01/now-you-can-buy-a-wallet-made-out-of-whale-foreskin-photo/

Postal Parcel has a new favorite as of 07:14 on Jan 19, 2016

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
Yeah, I honestly think they're pretty hilarious, and the baby teeth thing is definitely not real. Found the creator on imgur.
http://imgur.com/gallery/YDqnI

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Re: that wallet: if you rub it, does it get bigger?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Seriously. For shame, cash crab :(

e: for some awkward, have this very amusing story The Saddest Rhino wrote a few years ago about an insane person he knew in college.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/76780402/Something-Awful-Henriette-Saga?secret_password=h3jrq5kg3tx97rrsipe

if you have read this, i just want to let you know latest updates are I found Henriette's self-published self-help book in bookstores, so go her (?)

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Foxhound
Sep 5, 2007

You just know the guy on the right shows off and tries to explain that tattoo to anyone he talks to for more than 5 minutes.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I dunno, I think that tweet is awkward ugly and/or gross. Good on him for apologizing, though. :3:

The poster who posted that post that i quoted is the mad little butt baby, op.

jorty
May 11, 2015

grump_dog.jpg
Lipstick Apathy

Foxhound posted:

You just know the guy on the right shows off and tries to explain that tattoo to anyone he talks to for more than 5 minutes.

If he had a shirt like his mate on the left he could show it off instantly.

Not that anyone should *ever* own one of those shirts, ever.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

The Saddest Rhino posted:

if you have read this, i just want to let you know latest updates are I found Henriette's self-published self-help book in bookstores, so go her (?)

Holy poo poo. Does it mention Sai Baba?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EinOgk0ljHQ
:britain:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

kizudarake posted:

Holy poo poo. Does it mention Sai Baba?

it's about using the philosophies of ancient Chinese sages to channel your thoughts into the astral dimension, towards positive thinking and success. She has also a small but apparently successful wellness & health business (through kooky pseudoscience) too!

she may no longer be married to sai baba but she still follows his teachings

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Do really fat people ever get to the point where they can't see?

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Peppa pig's got a posse.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Gorilla Salad posted:

Do really fat people ever get to the point where they can't see?

Kinda. There are those two trailer trash obese... sisters? that review Oreoes and poo poo in case you are the one person in the work who hasn't had a Nabisco product.

They have fat foreheads.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Inzombiac posted:

Kinda. There are those two trailer trash obese... sisters? that review Oreoes and poo poo in case you are the one person in the work who hasn't had a Nabisco product.

They have fat foreheads.

Why not blow an afternoon watching all these horrible videos.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Because I am not suicidally depressed

Such Fun
May 6, 2013

Did she get half a house in the divorce?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

:yikes:

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

I feel like this one compilation (uploaded by someone else) is a pretty good summary.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Such Fun posted:

Did she get half a house in the divorce?

yes, but in the will.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

How's her stage magic coming along?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

cash crab posted:

We're not even that good of an nerd city. I mean, there's what, one big con, and its a huge cash grab.

JoelJoel posted:

I know the guy on the left. He's a... LARPer I think. He dresses up as an elf or something with bows old LORT gettups and walks around the woods with friends. Fine, cool, have a hobby. Problem is he always has to showcase his newest rogue or whatever outfit around town for a week or so after he gets it. Nice guy but man does he ever dress AUG as hell.

Basically the below image (minus the weapons) walking around the streets of Toronto.

Oooh I totally served this guy when I worked at HMV. He came up with some poo poo, and then says "oh, i'm a LARPer. Do you know what that is?" when i gave him an odd look for his outfit. I could tell he just itches to tell people that, and then gets really happy he gets to explain it.

The picture at the goth/industrial/fetish club, the dude with the mesh shirt and mask is the most normally dressed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Dongicus posted:

The poster who posted that post that i quoted is the mad little butt baby, op.

I see you're shooting for the title of "most annoying poster in the A/U/G/ thread." Keep up the good work!

• Locked thread