Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Anoia posted:

Which server did they settle on? Jiwan?

i hope not, I'm on Jiwan cos you know, Mushin is never gonna queue you in~ and then I found out too late that other goons chose Old Man Cho

I already have a 20 BM and a 22 Sin, so if I delete, it's gonna take a week~ according to Blazing so rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cathead
Jan 21, 2004

CompeAnansi posted:

How do I access this auction house I have been hearing about? Is there a minimum level to use it? Is there one in the starting map (viridian coast)?

Hit F5. You can buy from anywhere (and have it delivered to you for a small fee), but you'll need to be at the bank/AH/mail NPC in order to sell stuff. It's a region-wide AH though, I think there's a minimum level for non-premium players (like 15 or 16?).

cathead fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Jan 19, 2016

Xii
Dec 27, 2011

Only the coldest prevail.
Anyone know if the mushin server will ever get unlocked?

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

cathead posted:

Hit F5. You can buy from anywhere (and have it delivered to you for a small fee), but you'll need to be at the bank/AH/mail NPC in order to sell stuff. It's a region-wide AH though, I think there's a minimum level for non-premium players (like 15 or 16?).

Looks like F2P players straight up cannot use the AH until level 15 because I'm at the Bank dude and he only has "Vault"/"Mail"/"Shop" as options in the lower left and F5 says I have to wait until level 15.

Stormgale
Feb 27, 2010

Infinite Monkeys posted:

Why is the EU guild red team? It seems like every single pubby on the server joined red team and is wearing their faction colours, I kinda want to swap and murder them.

Because no one said anything so I made an arbitrary choice, we can easily change if people want but just go red for now and hang with the other like 8 of us.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
You shouldn't really need the auction house for anything for a while.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Lemming posted:

You shouldn't really need the auction house for anything for a while.

I want to buy my hongmoon upgrade weapon on it because I keep getting weapons for other classes and I dont have much currency left for keys.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

CompeAnansi posted:

I want to buy my hongmoon upgrade weapon on it because I keep getting weapons for other classes and I dont have much currency left for keys.

If you offer to trade in zone that's probably your best bet

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

Lemming posted:

If you offer to trade in zone that's probably your best bet

I have been. And people have been yelling at me for spamming (posting it once every couple mins...), and no one has wanted to trade. Oh well.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

CompeAnansi posted:

I have been. And people have been yelling at me for spamming (posting it once every couple mins...), and no one has wanted to trade. Oh well.

Hail Satan.

LumberingTroll
Sep 9, 2007

Really it's not because
I don't like you...
We set up a clan on another server, if it could be added to the OP that would be great.

Clan: GoonWangFu
Server: Jiwan
Faction: Cerulean Order (Blue)

Send invite requests to: "Thallia" or "Aleina Colnair"

LumberingTroll fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Jan 19, 2016

cathead
Jan 21, 2004

LumberingTroll posted:

We set up a clan on another server, if it could be added to the OP that would be great.

What faction?

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

cathead posted:

What faction?

Blue

Godmode Enabled
Jul 14, 2013

I AM A BETAGOON, ASK ME ABOUT PROPER GRIEF TO CASH RATIOS.
Did the prefered server unlock 5 mins ago?

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
It did not.

Godmode Enabled
Jul 14, 2013

I AM A BETAGOON, ASK ME ABOUT PROPER GRIEF TO CASH RATIOS.
WAsn't sure if it did or thousands were :f5: the server select.

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

GOTTA HAVE THAT PAX BISONICA
are all the mushin guilds full?

my character name is Nu Jabez and i'm looking for an invite

Amante
Jan 3, 2007

Speaking of Mushin, has anyone's ticket for a transfer of name + founder's items off Mushin gone through yet?

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

I don't know anything about this game but I am so fuckin ready

legs fo daaaaaaays

Alder
Sep 24, 2013

I hope queue gets better. I got kicked off after the intro cutscene and haven't been able to return.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
All NA region servers are unlocked.

Anoia
Dec 31, 2003

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

Tsurupettan posted:

I made a guild on Jiwan with some RL friends if any goons need a clan on blue side. Send a message to Vellamorn or give me your name here and I'll invite you whenever I'm on.

Also on the very first day, Franbunny was shouting down people in chat who didn't want this to be the unofficial RP server. :allears:

Quoting this so I don't forgot to bug you. Ah, but now I see the goon guild. Decisions decisions.

Tamayachi
Sep 25, 2007

Did you think about it?

Yes. Yes you did.

LumberingTroll posted:

Faction: Cerulean Order (Blue)

Just rolled a BM on Jiwan, and I'll need an invite when I get in after waiting 80 minutes for the queue :shepicide:

EDIT: And that queue timer is only going up up up!

Tamayachi fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Jan 20, 2016

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Why is the quest complete sound the same as the default iphone text message sound? :psyduck: The number of times I've looked at my phone while playing this game is dumb.

Goncyn
May 20, 2005
headlight on a northbound train
Hey, a new MMO to play until I get bored in a week. Combat seems cool so far, though. I chose Jiwan cause it wasn't locked, will try to join the clan.

Septimus
Aug 30, 2003
Wasabi? Why not!
There's a fuckton of level capped bots already in this game. No doubt exacerbating the queues. Very disappointing.

Getsuya
Oct 2, 2013
I'll roll a character later tonight, most likely on Jiwan. Any tips for lightning blade dancers? The whole draw out+lightning aesthetic hooked me and that's probably going to be my main.

Major Operation
Jan 1, 2006

Just logged into Old Man Cho:

Premium Queue: 12 people, logged in after about 30 seconds

Non-premium queue: 3023 people :stonk:

Uziduke
Jul 2, 2015

A storm over Europe unleashed
Dawn of war a trail of destruction
The power of Rome won't prevail
See the Catholics shiver and shake
Ugh, another free to play MMO that servers are over crowded and launch and guilds have to be split and que times. The game should slow down a bit in a month, I might check back then.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I installed this game

Do I want to be a ninja

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose

Kerrrrrrr posted:

I don't know anything about this game but I am so fuckin ready

legs fo daaaaaaays

Get excited for that queue timer to jerk you around. 123 minutes! 75 minutes! 282 minutes! 80 minutes! 138 minutes!

I have a mind to never log out once I'm in.

Also sup Poharan buddy.

EDIT: Now it says 644 minutes, so yeah. And I'm further into the queue than you!

Goncyn
May 20, 2005
headlight on a northbound train
"All queues are full. Please try again later."

Is this for real. I paid them $5 to avoid queue bullshit, too.

Getsuya
Oct 2, 2013
5004 normal q for Jiwan now! Yay!

Also I did my best to make my character look like Pietro from Popolocrois but I think it's impossible to make not-little-old-man male Lyn look like anything but weird alien children.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I would be half-tempted to get a month of sub to play until the game cools down but NCSoft won't let you sub directly and you can't just buy coins in the amount you need, you have to buy either 800+400 or 1600. Assholes.

Amante
Jan 3, 2007

There's that $5 deal that gets you a week of premium (and permanently through queues, etc.), you can buy that at cost I think? If not then that'd be lame, yeah.

P.S. Seriously, has anyone (a single person even) gotten their Mushin -> Other Server transfer complete?

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
Once you get in, don't log out. Login issues solved.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
I'm a f2p player. I created a character on Old Man Cho this morning at 2 AM EST. I went to work, gym and had dinner. I have not logged out of the game once. I am the pubbie scum taking up your precious server slots.

General Morden
Mar 3, 2013

GOTTA HAVE THAT PAX BISONICA
your precious slots are being held by bots spamming messages about gold selling

FireWhizzle
Apr 2, 2009

a neckbeard elemental
Grimey Drawer

General Morden posted:

your precious slots are being held by bots spamming messages about gold selling

Holy crap that's poetry:

Your precious slots