Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stephenfry
Nov 3, 2009

I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
:five:

Joementum posted:

No! Support from party actors is a sign of growing acceptance of his candidacy. It's still a very low chance though.

Trump >0%

trump 1 pundits 0

PleasingFungus posted:

it's obsessive, creepy, and depressing. it's insane that in this election, of all elections, people are so desperate to find things to make fun of that they begin making grainy enlargements of a man's perfectly ordinary teeth

uh that's a paint pipette tool and this is a dead comedy forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

mcmagic posted:

What time is this glorious shitshow supposed to start?

Five minutes ago.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

PleasingFungus posted:

jeb bush is the heir to a mighty political dynasty, and he's being trumped by an stubby-fingered reality-show star slash clown. he's a man who carries tiny plastic turtles in his pockets. he literally calls himself John Ellis Bush Bush. how do you gently caress up making jokes about this man

not sir guv, but b'god me an the boys'll find a way to make this unfunny yet

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Are they really playing Sympathy for the Devil? lol

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the lads an me are settlin' in for a long night of chanting "cuck" while staring at a picture of jeb

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I don't think the attacks on Colombia Bush are cool at all but good lord is the juxtaposition of her and Jeb is jarring

Also the whole big body-tiny legs thing isn't uncommon to see in really rural areas (in Indiana at least) and I assumed it was a combination of poor diet and little to no activity. I can't imagine she's malnourished given her last name, and apparently she's active in the community so maybe I'm wrong?

Basically she's just continuing the trend of Republicans skipping leg day, which is the worst thing you could possibly do

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

PleasingFungus posted:

jeb bush is the heir to a mighty political dynasty, and he's being trumped by an stubby-fingered reality-show star slash clown. he's a man who carries tiny plastic turtles in his pockets. he literally calls himself John Ellis Bush Bush. how do you gently caress up making jokes about this man

I cannot make fun of him for carrying tiny plastic turtles in his pockets for I too carry them.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Mike Murphy is salty through proxy here:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Who knows? not me
We never lost control
You're face to face
With the Man who Sold the World

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Darkman Fanpage posted:

I cannot make fun of him for carrying tiny plastic turtles in his pockets for I too carry them.

No joke the turtle is my favorite animal so this endears me to Jeb!, or would if I wasn't certain he liked them for a really dumb and reprehensible reason

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
the entire crowd is the same three dudes copy-pasted over and over again

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
lmao the CSPAN stream is playing Sympathy for the Devil now

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."
If Trump was smart he'd keep this short, take a bunch of photos, then pack Palin back off to Alaska for the remainder of the campaign, every time she's been in front of a camera since the '08 RNC she either says something hilariously stupid or descends into Xanax-addled word salad.

DynamicSloth fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Jan 20, 2016

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

mcmagic posted:

Are they really playing Sympathy for the Devil? lol

On the other channel they're doing the Public Domain "Shattered" ripoff "Tattered"

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Epic High Five posted:

I don't think the attacks on Colombia Bush are cool at all but good lord is the juxtaposition of her and Jeb is jarring

Also the whole big body-tiny legs thing isn't uncommon to see in really rural areas (in Indiana at least) and I assumed it was a combination of poor diet and little to no activity. I can't imagine she's malnourished given her last name, and apparently she's active in the community so maybe I'm wrong?

Basically she's just continuing the trend of Republicans skipping leg day, which is the worst thing you could possibly do

Most likely a result of undernourishment in her youth. Her father was a migrant worker who left the family when she was a toddler. She met Jeb! when she was 16, living in a small village in Mexico.

If you don't get enough food during your prime growth years you can't just make up for it by bingeing in your twenties.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
You Can't Always Get What You Want (but today we did)

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
CNN playing the "I like people who weren't captured!" clip.

Man, good times.

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx

Rocks posted:

Well, it's all confirmed now:

https://twitter.com/mikiebarb/status/689556333717241856

When is the announcement speech/rally?
Truly, we live in the best timeline.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

DynamicSloth posted:

If Trump was smart he'd keep this short take a bunch of photos then pack Palin back off to Alaska for the remainder of the campaign, every time she's been in front of a camera since the '08 RNC she either says something hilariously stupid or descends into Xanax-addled word salad.

gently caress that, she gets eyeballs. he should put her way out in the front of his campaign and just soak up all the attention forever. hes already shown the ability to drink bad press and convert it to polling bumps with his own liver, why stop now.

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER
is the trump youtube stream just a stream of the abcnews stream? lmao

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Is this loving Disco?

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

:siren: we've gone elevator disco :siren:

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Now that's a lot of man

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Jewel Repetition posted:

They're brown and it's funny.

They aren't brown though, that's not how photographs work

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth."

paranoid randroid posted:

gently caress that, she gets eyeballs. he should put her way out in the front of his campaign and just soak up all the attention forever. hes already shown the ability to drink bad press and convert it to polling bumps with his own liver, why stop now.

She doesn't really get that many eyeballs any more, FoxNews just cut back her contract.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Also... Levin opens his show crying about ethanol and how great Ted Cruz is.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Epic High Five posted:

I don't know if it's from malnourishment or maybe a genetic thing but I knew a bunch of people from Oaxaca who had the same thing going on. It mostly stands out because she's married to a towering galoot of New-English blood.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
She speaks lies already.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
this man cannot say a few sentences without gasping for air

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Iowa is the best state in the nation... :stare:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
she sounds super awkward

Mitt Romney
Nov 9, 2005
dumb and bad
This lady is a horrible speaker.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
"He's a strong leader like John Wayne"

This should be the motto of every republican.

DynamicSloth
Jul 30, 2006

Mitt Romney posted:

This lady is a horrible speaker.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

if donald trump wants to gently caress his daughter then this lady definitely wants to gently caress her dad

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
are you guys ready for the voting....... caucuses??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
this is so bad, is she adlibbing the whole thing?

• Locked thread