Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Joementum posted:

Don't Stop Believing is basically the perfect song to introduce Palin.

Brown Sugar, on the other hand, is not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

The only thing that could make this better if it was all a huge fakeout and she gets up there to endorse Cruz

Or that the big endorsement was actually John Wayne's daughter and this rally is already over, but they haven't let the people out yet.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
If Trump is only half an hour late that'll be punctual by his rally standards.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Joementum posted:

Brown Sugar, on the other hand, is not.

It's perfect.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Jewel Repetition posted:

it seems like his ever-more-intense campaign trail schedule is starting to wear on the old guy. only eleven more months to go...

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Oh snap, Eye of the Tiger, he's walking out

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Oh gently caress Yes

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
Here comes the next Potus

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
this is what i wanted

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
itshappening.gif

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Mayor Dave posted:

Oh snap, Eye of the Tiger, he's walking out

bah gawd that's Trump's music

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Jewel Repetition posted:

This is an old show business trick to build up anticipation in the crowd. Or that's the excuse he tells himself at least.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
is the sound slightly off-sync for anybody else?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
God they were playing a Palin interview clip on NPR and I had forgotten how painful it is to listen to her speak, she just rattles her head and political buzzwords fall out, I honestly feel dumber listening to her because it makes absolutely no sense, it is just feels like random words.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Pan the cameras! They never pan the cameras. So dishonest. :smith:

Beforehand
Oct 14, 2012
"This is like the Academy Awards!" - definitely some late night host will take that easy joke bait.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
"This is like the Academy Awards!" -Trump, making a surprisingly candid statement about the demographics of his supporters.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

"You're gonna get sick of me being here in Iowa."

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Blake Hounshell ‏@blakehounshell 2m2 minutes ago
INTERESTING: Fox News is the only one of the big three cable nets that isn’t carrying Trump/Palin live right now.

HA

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

"This is like the Academy Awards!" -Trump, making a surprisingly candid statement about the demographics of his supporters.

it's a bad comparison since the Academy Awards actually has people you would like to gently caress

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mcmagic posted:

Blake Hounshell ‏@blakehounshell 2m2 minutes ago
INTERESTING: Fox News is the only one of the big three cable nets that isn’t carrying Trump/Palin live right now.

HA

"oh god oh god no he's actually going to win the nomination no no no no no"
- Fox News, also everyone else

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
this is the "best of" compilation of trump's candidacy

Scott Forstall
Aug 16, 2003

MMM THAT FAUX LEATHER
"You saw the filings."

lol

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
Trump going over the stuff we were saying would do him in at the start"
"It was like D-Day when we put those papers in"
"Maybe he's not as rich as everyone thinks"

"This is a very nice barn"
"38% for Trump, 21 for 'the second'"
loving lol, refusing to even mention Cruz by name.

Now he's bashing Jeb! and common core.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
21% for... second.

JEB!

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Jeb! :smug:

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Jeb! he says with a chortle

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Taking just a moment to piss on Jeb!'s grave there

stephenfry
Nov 3, 2009

I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.
I AM AN IDIOT.

etalian posted:

it's a bad comparison since the Academy Awards actually has people you would like to gently caress

an important distinction for sexually active goons~never stop posting, Thump!

DynamicSloth posted:

If Trump was smart he'd keep this short, take a bunch of photos, then pack Palin back off to Alaska for the remainder of the campaign, every time she's been in front of a camera since the '08 RNC she either says something hilariously stupid or descends into Xanax-addled word salad.

paranoid randroid posted:

gently caress that, she gets eyeballs. he should put her way out in the front of his campaign and just soak up all the attention forever. hes already shown the ability to drink bad press and convert it to polling bumps with his own liver, why stop now.

OR she doesn't leave our screens from now until Trump drops or wins, but every time she talks a Trump campaign manager is on hand to shout over her, or it's in front of screaming supporters.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

he's too good at this

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

"I'm not going to name names. I'm going to be non confrontational today."

30 seconds later

"Jeb..."

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
yeah

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
USA USA USA is the last thing you're going to hear before these yoog, luxurious boots stamp in your head, you non-Trumptizen.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

I'll never get over people chanting USA while another person's first amendment rights are being pummeled in front of them.

Kurt_Cobain
Jul 9, 2001
And they never turn the cameras!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Logikv9 posted:

USA USA USA is the last thing you're going to hear before these yoog, luxurious boots stamp in your head, you non-Trumptizen.

Am I the only one who finds that especially chilling?

fade5
May 31, 2012

by exmarx
*USA USA USA*

Abel Wingnut posted:

he's too good at this
God drat, he really is.

"You can take them out now please."
"Thank you darling, maybe you can be quiet while they take you out."

Trump doing his usual poll bragging; somewhere Nate Silver can be heard to scream "polls don't matter" while Trump continues to bend reality and make the polls matter through the power of Trump.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Trump is basically the kid that grabs and destroys a toy another kid wants to play with.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Logikv9 posted:

magiccarpet posted:

I'll never get over people chanting USA while another person's first amendment rights are being pummeled in front of them.

"GET EM OUT! GET EM OUTTA HERE!"

But it can't happen here, right?

mcmagic posted:

Absolutely not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

mcmagic posted:

It's pretty goddamned disgusting. gently caress any 'ironic' supporter of this fascist motherfucker, seriously.

• Locked thread