Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

'Cause now the Doob is all mine, can't live without the dogs from those you love. I know I can't forget Gee Bee Ess, I can't forget coke and fries and because of that it's killing me inside. Now with sadness in my heart feel the best thing I can Doob is end it all and leave Reform, Alabama. What's done is done it feels so sad what once was hotdogs now is dead. I'll never cook again my world is ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Microwaves Mom posted:

Also you guys think he had a long term lease? I'd wager it was month to month at best.

I'd wager his landlord is kicking him out due to consistent non/late payment of rent.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

fuctifino posted:

I'd wager his landlord is kicking him out due to consistent non/late payment of rent.

:agreed:

His checks bouncing in the greatest of all irony.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Microwaves Mom posted:

:agreed:

His checks bouncing in the greatest of all irony.

Made from the same rubber as his hotdogs.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

SCENE - EXT. HWY 92 - Dusk

It is Doobie's Dog House's last day of business.

Claude "Doobie" Anderson leans against the front door of his establishment, waiting for the last customer.

In the distance, Natasha, Doobie's wife, approaches and walks down the highway.

Doobie waits patiently.

Natasha walks past Doobie without even looking at him and enters the Subway across the street.

Doobie takes out a cigarette and sighs.

THE END.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94SkxSjC91U

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
On Doobie's last day he will honor all bad checks, stolen credit cards and photocopied bills.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Leave the memories alone.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

If this entire saga is a testament to anything it's that any "funny" goon-created script, poem, song, or noir-style short stories exist for no other reason than to be scrolled past

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender
Lemmy, David, Alan, Doobie....

gently caress 2016

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

roll tide

edit: roll it more

Dely Apple fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Jan 20, 2016

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
The hotdogs will always live on in our hearts.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

SaltLick posted:

Was the Something Sensitive interview with doobie fake or real
Only Henry Ford knows for sure

He didn't use no spreadsheets

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

mods, close this thread and replace every post with this.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
did anyone else notice that the doobie saga took place between bama national championships

He was a hero when the people of alabama needed one

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

doobie is my favorite something awful success story

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Friends, I need a crying Jordan version of Sammy

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
It finally happened. Yes. The Doobpocalypse is upon us.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Raku posted:

Friends, I need a crying Jordan version of Sammy

Dely Apple fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Jan 20, 2016

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

oh holky gently caress

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Wait seriously what's the joke in that pic?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Bold Robot posted:

The original is a hipster douchebag in front of an apple store after Jobs died, I think.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Bold Robot posted:

Doobie would take pics of his customers to prove to goons he had some. They always had a look on their faces of "why are you taking my pic?"

That guy is such a customer. He's photoshopped over an insufferable brat crying outside an Apple store over the loss of Steve Jobs

i just explained a joke on the internet

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

alright i'm actually reading the original doobie thread anyone know wher things turn pagewise? there's only so many times i can read about people being wrongfullye xcited about 20 bux

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

noice

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

social vegan posted:

alright i'm actually reading the original doobie thread anyone know wher things turn pagewise? there's only so many times i can read about people being wrongfullye xcited about 20 bux
Start at the end and skim as you work backwards

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

OctoberBlues posted:

The original is a hipster douchebag in front of an apple store after Jobs died, I think.

Madcosby posted:

Doobie would take pics of his customers to prove to goons he had some. They always had a look on their faces of "why are you taking my pic?"

That guy is such a customer. He's photoshopped over an insufferable brat crying outside an Apple store over the loss of Steve Jobs

i just explained a joke on the internet

Thanks. Mike I know of course but the second part I hadn't seen before. :thumbsup:

social vegan posted:

It's when all the Stone Colds show up, no?

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

god bless

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCqSxJH-R4I

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
It is incredibly funny to me that several idiot mods fought tooth and nail against all reason (and comprehension) to shut down doobie threads and drive the subject from the forums. Then within a few months of them making fools of themselves and getting de-moded, Doobie just goes and closes the shack on his own (under... ahem... doobious pretenses). And a cool mod that people actually like gets to preside over the closing chapter with humor.

The Pi dude
Oct 19, 2013
Buglord
"Tell me about the frogs Doobie."

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Chomp8645 posted:

It is incredibly funny to me that several idiot mods fought tooth and nail against all reason (and comprehension) to shut down doobie threads and drive the subject from the forums. Then within a few months of them making fools of themselves and getting de-moded, Doobie just goes and closes the shack on his own (under... ahem... doobious pretenses). And a cool mod that people actually like gets to preside over the closing chapter with humor.

ill never understand why mods hated the doobz, especially considering it was one of their perverted number that basically created him

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

The Pi dude posted:

"Tell me about the frogs Doobie."

do you have him behind a shed with a gun to his head?

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Blue Raider posted:

ill never understand why mods hated the doobz, especially considering it was one of their perverted number that basically created him
Something something mentally ill something stalker something something obsessed something for their own good something

But enough about me

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015
loved the doobie saga god bless you doobie

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Chomp8645 posted:

who was the other mod besides spanish manlove who kept talking about closing the thread because of a psychological experiment or whatever? I forget.

also why was spanish manlove demodded?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

gbaby posted:

loved the doobie saga god bless you doobie

:eyepop:

gbaby
Feb 6, 2015

:frog:

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop
Doob needs to go out in a blaze of hb steaks

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Doobie should fortify his hot dog bunker and go out in a blaze of glory when the bank comes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

It looks like the Family Dollar in Reform is hiring, the Doobster may land on his feet yet.

• Locked thread