Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

I did not need to see this. But now, by quoting it, I will see it twice. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

As an aside, please don't overuse the term "mentally ill" to refer to angry shitizens

I mean the mentally ill are not monsters

Shitizenism is more like a personality disorder

You know who else had a personality disorder?

Morningwoodpecker
Jan 17, 2016

I DIDN'T THINK IT WAS POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO BE THIS STUPID

BUT HERE YOU ARE

Beet Wagon posted:

Yeah, way way outside the normal realm of hatred today. Could just be a result of being caught out just flat recommending someone dox Derek's family.

Sometimes we all lose track of the fact that this was originally about a video-game, the recently dropped features may be triggering a defend the game at all costs reaction.

In matilda2013's mind the best way to defend the game is by attacking DS and his evil goon army. Because he already thinks its probable failure is DS's fault.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Over jpegs and whales and sandi
Soaring over funding
And jerking it down to land
She proudly lifts her voice
To sound her whale song
And soon the goons respond by singing
g'faw g'faw
Come with me

Autism Chariot

Settle down and post with me

Autism Chariot

You'll never Fly away from me

Autism Chariot

To my little forum, far away from/b/
That's where you belong with me
I know I can be strong when you're with me
We post away on reddit and across the Brown Sea
At the new jpeg to seek
For new whales to find and she emerges
With an Idris P

We upvote each post by TEST we see
And hide far away from hurtful words
I dream of walks across the beach with Sandi

Running from for Derek Smart

Come with me

Autism Chariot

Settle down and rest with me

Oh fly with me Autism Chariot

To my little nest in the brown sea

With me that's where you belong with me
I know I can be strong when you're -- you're with me

Autism Chariot

And in the evening
As they watch the refund requests roll in
She looks at Chris as if to say
The day is done
It's time to found another studio

Hidden in the Cayman Islands
And we'll flee
From the mocking of his goons
You and me

Autism Chariot

You just travel the 'verse in my

Just you and me Autism Chariot

Side by side with me 'till we die
('Till we die)
You and I
We can make it if we try
Our love will keep us flyin' high

Or my wife finds the credit card statements

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Matilda2013 posted:

Not calling. Writing. If you call them, it can't be validated. You design very lovely experiments. I can tell you what would happen: given that you won't lie and just link or citate the things I wrote, SC wouldn't be involved at all. They would read about DS and his goons stalking, doxing and harassing multiple people on the Internet and in real life and me that wouldn't accept her family to be doxed. Some might say that it would be enough to take the legal route and leave his wife out of it. I would answer that she could perhaps get him to calm down and stop with this poo poo. Some might say that I could read a book while traveling around, but none would feel harassed by you, because you writing an email (as long as you won't be insulting or whatnot, that could lead to some other reactions). This experiment certainly wouldnt have the outcome you suspect. On the other side: If I would be yelling on a stream, insulting and accusing someone else wife and discussing the size of her vagina and alike (plus doxing, stalking and making mysgynits statements) that could lead to some nasty reactions towards me....uups.
https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/41seqy/derek_smarts_guide_to_bullying_your_rivals_wife/cz5e87w?context=3

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer
This is a hell of a breakdown.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
As much as we joke about it, we aren't Derek. Reddit, you know that right? Derek isn't responsible for every post in this thread. Hope you guys are OK over there.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/41veef/sandi_you_are_a_talentless_no_degree_having_hack/

What say you, Derek Smart?

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

The plot thickens!

Edit: She looks so genuinely happy so unlike anything I have seen the SC media. :(

bumbles
Nov 26, 2015

by Lowtax

:captainpop:

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?
Why does he keep referring to her as "someone else's wife." Can't she stand on her own merits as a person *cough*? I don't hear anyone flipping their lids when we make fun of the Autist Leader, calling him "someone's husband" or some poo poo.

I didn't realize being married automatically cancels out being a poo poo human.

Fractal Wave
Feb 7, 2009
Matilda talks like Croberts wife is some innocent stay at home mom that was dragged into an argument about her husbands work. She works at CIG (as a VP no less)!

The stuff written about Sandi is because of what she does and says. She'd be getting similar levels of poo poo if she wasn't Croberts wife (well assuming she somehow got the job and kept it).

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

A Neurotic Jew posted:

What say you, Derek Smart?

That's an interesting photo, and not at all doxxing. I wonder how it was obtained?

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Sillybones posted:

The plot thickens!

Edit: She looks so genuinely happy so unlike anything I have seen the SC media. :(

Marine Biology is a fascinating field with many interesting career opportunities.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

I love getting accused of being Derek. I know (at least I hope) that at this point they are all in on the joke when it comes to that, but when I opened my RedditMail or whatever a second ago and saw those two beautiful words (Hi Derek!) a couple minutes ago it made my little black heart grow three sizes.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Matilda2013 - nice meltdown

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
That does not look like a college degree. My wife went to a lovely local state school and hers is massive cardstock material, like two pieces of legal paper next to each other.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

:gary: :chanpop::captainpop: :yarg:

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

A Neurotic Jew posted:

Marine Biology is a fascinating field with many interesting career opportunities.

It's my chosen profession. I can't wait until I finish up this degree and start my exciting new career as an actress/VP of marketing!

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

revmoo posted:

That does not look like a college degree. My wife went to a lovely local state school and hers is massive cardstock material, like two pieces of legal paper next to each other.

Nagh, that is right for there. It isn't a top tier school.

Sillybones fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Jan 20, 2016

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

Hav posted:

That's an interesting photo, and not at all doxxing. I wonder how it was obtained?

B-b-but I did it in your defence m'lady

KiddieGrinder
Nov 15, 2005

HELP ME

TTerrible posted:

B-b-but I did it in your defence m'lady

Yeah everyone knows it's not doxxing if your intentions were good!

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?
I like that picture of her - it looks like when it was taken, she still had her soul. It humanizes her to some degree. Perhaps when Star Citizen is released to global acclaim, CRoberts can use the financial windfall to make a "start of darkness" story about her descent into whatever the gently caress she is now.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

What the gently caress am I even doing there. It's insanity all the way down.

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer
Quick guys, time for damage control

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

KiddieGrinder posted:

Yeah everyone knows it's not doxxing if your intentions were good!

Oh lord, don't let my stalking be misunderstood

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
im sure its a real degree, but from a real lovely college

I went to a tiny lovely backwoods college for my 1st degree and got a far nicer degree than that, and this is coming from a college that is cheap enough to turn off AC early in the day in the summer and turn off the heat early in the day in winter to save money

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Tortolia posted:

erm erm erm, Derek Smart derek smart DEREK SMART

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Booblord Zagats posted:

Oh lord, don't let my stalking be misunderstood

lol

Godmode Enabled
Jul 14, 2013

I AM A BETAGOON, ASK ME ABOUT PROPER GRIEF TO CASH RATIOS.
We already know what its worth. It covers the Hull of the ship. IE: the Fresh off the boat, Rank 0 Grey level gear when you start a MMO. Soon as you upgrade to your Rank 1 out of 6 Blue level laser that you prob get a hour or two in that's covered by different insurance.
As with any other MMO how long are you in your starter gear?
Thats why LTI is worthless.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Tortolia posted:

moving this discussion to the private sub-forum.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

Wait a minute. Double take. Isn't that an emblem for University of Adelaide, not University of South Australia that she was said to have graduated from? What is going on here?

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Oh wow that's really rather heartbreaking.

When did she forget how to smile? :(

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Chalks posted:

Oh wow that's really rather heartbreaking.

When did she forget how to smile? :(

She married a failed producer/game dev yet successful coke-hound while trying to become an actress and couldn't even score work on the Sci Fi channel. That seems like it would kill anyone's love for everything

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Please try to stay on message in the public thread. Reddit are reading it religiously.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Wow, a blurry document, stop the presses. :geno:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sillybones posted:

Wait a minute. Double take. Isn't that an emblem for University of Adelaide, not University of South Australia that she was said to have graduated from? What is going on here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxq9yj2pVWk

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Chalks posted:

What the gently caress am I even doing there. It's insanity all the way down.
I am bemused how Matilda2013 uses the term misogynist so often yet consistently misspell it.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Scruffpuff posted:

I like that picture of her - it looks like when it was taken, she still had her soul. It humanizes her to some degree. Perhaps when Star Citizen is released to global acclaim, CRoberts can use the financial windfall to make a "start of darkness" story about her descent into whatever the gently caress she is now.

Truly I think the knowledge that they are in way over their heads is loving them up more than anything. Their pillow talk must be something else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TTerrible posted:

Please try to stay on message in the public thread. Reddit are reading it religiously.

Yes Grand Wizard TTerrible.

• Locked thread