Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I post ironically in a thread for posting ironically and think I'm super funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

bradzilla posted:

I post ironically in a thread for posting ironically and think I'm super funny

OOC: remember to use the OOC tags

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

oocc i have no idea how to make jokes anymore all i have is memes and ndroid hate, i really wish that my job would pau me to work remotely so i could owrk on my internet posting skills on the dole

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

OOC: remember to use the OOC tags

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

i have to keep itemized receipts when i travel if i want to get reimbursed

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i have to do my own expense reports

StateOwned
Dec 30, 2005

this lane closed
I live in a townhouse yet there is nothing close enough to walk to

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

mishaq posted:

i have to do my own expense reports

what's an expense report

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy

StateOwned posted:

i live in a high rise condo and still drive over an hour one way to work

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

i got a card from my psychiatrist that keeps my medication copays cheap.

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
a psychiatrist!? ok there, CRAZY

*does the sting from psycho*

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
occ: i am a glitter boy

craisins
May 17, 2004

A DRIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!
the first thing I do when I enter a home or establishment is ask for the wifi password.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

craisins posted:

the first thing I do when I enter a home or establishment is ask for the wifi password.

truly insightful

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

craisins posted:

oh yeah uh, can I use your printer too?

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

hahaha no I don't work for facebook, my employer hires all the security guards for their data centers

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

qirex posted:

hahaha no I don't work for facebook, my employer hires all the security guards for their data centers
:lol:

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i defend and enjoy using windows 10

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mishaq posted:

i defend and enjoy using windows 10

Dad? Oh wait, that's for the 7 figure thread. Fucktard.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Really wanted the mac but this lenovo will have to do :smith:.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

eric posted:

Really wanted the mac but this lenovo will have to do :smith:.

psh this compaq does everything your lenovo does for a quarter of the price :smug:

craisins
May 17, 2004

A DRIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!
I paid hundreds of dollars for an Amazon FireTV stick loaded with kodi and some plugins so I can watch lovely streams of live events and cams of currently-in-theatres movies.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

i give fatty probes to guys that post in the rp a 5 figgy fucktard thread who make posts that hit too close to home

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

carry on then posted:

my favorite restaurant is a chain

cheddars!

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mishaq posted:

i give fatty probes to guys that post in the rp a 5 figgy fucktard thread who make posts that hit too close to home

lol i would abuse the poo poo out of literally any authority if any body ever trusted me with any

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

qirex posted:

my day job is applecare support where i have to tell people with engraved ipods that they can't return them but my REAL passion is slam poetry

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

StateOwned posted:

this also applies to six figgies in (central?) florida

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mishaq posted:

:qq:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
I do not support Bernie Sanders for president because he wants to raises taxes on people that make over 250k and as a 5 figgy fucktard this upsets me greatly.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Powercrazy posted:

I do not support Bernie Sanders for president because he wants to raises taxes on people that make over 250k and as a 5 figgy fucktard this upsets me greatly.

thats going go be me some day!!

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

thats going go be me some day!!

Once I learn enough programming to create my video game idea that's both entirely too broad for one person to make and entirely too specific for more than one person to like.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

the butt is gone, rip

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

mishaq posted:

i literally cannot go 6 hours without posting on a comedy subforum about computers

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
what do they expect me to do at work... work?

No, but we do have fun here. Back to the grind, boys!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

*lets weeds grow unchecked in front and back yard, briefly considers buying weedkiller*

bradzilla fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Jan 21, 2016

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.
better go make sure the generator still works before it starts snowing, the utility crews never come by this neighborhood

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
i picked up a nice new snow shovel while i was out picking up a couple cases of beer, figure i can make a few extra bucks while everyones inside cowering from the blizzard, and nobody will care if im a little drunk

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

i picked up a nice new snow shovel while i was out picking up a couple cases of beer, figure i can make a few extra bucks while everyones inside cowering from the blizzard, and nobody will care if im a little drunk

LOL

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.
ive got a few jokes im holding onto to post on facebook during the blizzard to remind everyone that they're pussies for getting scared of a little bit (1-2 feet) of snow. i also make a habit of posting on social media about people's bad driving when it snows or rains or theres a pileup on the beltway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
I get my son this weekend

• Locked thread