Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Planet X
Dec 10, 2003

GOOD MORNING
The doghaus saga is drawing to a close but the West Alabama Auto saga is just beginning.

God bles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

is it that time already?

well, so be it

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

:golfclap:

my turn in the barrel
Dec 31, 2007

My money is on Doobie being a pawn in this whole thing.

Unless deaths have recently doubled in reform, the funeral home has needed parking for years.

3 years ago FH lowballs Bunker owner. "Well we only want it for a parking lot and we're gonna bulldoze the building anyways. Nobody is gonna pay that price for a restaurant in that shape that doesn't even have a vent hood."

2 Years ago Bunker owner finds idiot. "You can start your Hot Dog Restaurant here, It needs a bit or work but I'll comp you some rent for your time."

Today FH to Bunker Owner. "You win we'll go an extra $5000, our funerals smell like rotten hot dogs"

Bunker Owner to Doobie :getout:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

They should've sent a poet

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
if ol doobs really is getting kicked out its actually kind of depressing because one way or the other he did put some actual work and effort into the place and presumably ran it as an ongoing concern for nearly 2 whole years

granted, he only put in a modicum of effort and failed on numerous fronts and fully failed to grasp the concept of owning and running a business, but he did actually keep it sort of going for a while

so despite all his failngs he actually did something which is better than otehrs in reform can say

it almost sucks that he is so dim witted that he didnt get a lease agreement or an attorney or something to fight for his right to keep the shack open

however, as otehrs have said, he likley doesnt want to keep the shack open or has simply run out of money and this is his easy way out

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

I still don't see anything near Doob's that could be a funeral home.

Unless....they want more parking for the flower shop? Makes sense for a funeral home owner to also own the town's flower shop. lol

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Boinks posted:

I still don't see anything near Doob's that could be a funeral home.

Unless....they want more parking for the flower shop? Makes sense for a funeral home owner to also own the town's flower shop. lol

it did say new funeral home so maybe either google maps hasnt updated or the funeral home moved into the flower shop

it could also be that the two bank buildings just down the street are expanding into the funeral business because it is a new funeral home

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

CrashCat posted:

Today's good mod is tomorrow's nerd vendetta target :shrug:

lol please don't suggest that franco was ever "today's good mod"

a starwars betamax did you ever really go to reform alabama, or did you have to suck that chilli right out of that hole?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Now where am I supposed to go for the world's smallest wings and 2 slices of Wonderbread? Gawl dang it Doobie......DOOOOOBIEEEEEEE!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

CrashCat posted:

is it that time already?

well, so be it

lol

Admiral_eX_laX
Jul 8, 2009

Historically Inaccurate
So which one of you is inspired to do an indie documentary about this guy

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Mad Monk posted:

Now where am I supposed to go for the world's smallest wings and 2 slices of Wonderbread? Gawl dang it Doobie......DOOOOOBIEEEEEEE!

who the gently caress serves bread with wings?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Nobody now :smith:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Mad Monk posted:

Nobody now :smith:

nice :unsmith:

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
the 7-eleven was out of celery obviously

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

you uncultured bitch it's a deconstructed buffalo chicken wrap thanks

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

social vegan posted:

you uncultured bitch it's a deconstructed buffalo chicken wrap thanks

keep that lip coming and i will make you an deconstructed knuckle sandwhich ttfn

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

keep that lip coming and i will make you an deconstructed knuckle sandwhich ttfn

with a side order of hurtz donut

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Other Barry posted:

the 7-eleven was out of celery obviously

Please don't sourceshame the Doob.

Besides, he got all his supplies from the most upscale supplier around, Walmart!

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

The Saurus posted:

lol please don't suggest that franco was ever "today's good mod"
no i meant SWBM, context is everything

Zaxby's

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Door had a funeral parlor next door and always complained about a lack of food? Missed a good business opportunity imo

A struggling diner owner with a funeral parlor next door? Is this Bob's Burgers?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

It's a shame he can't find a vacant building to move to in such a thriving populace.

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE
lol at mods banning doobie discussion because "nothing funny happens."

[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCqSxJH-R4I

Egbert Souse posted:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Black lady hackers attacking my Yelp reviews.. I watched cola onions glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like hot dogs in rain... Time to close. god bless

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

with a side order of hurtz donut

What is a hurtz donut :confused:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

final2percent posted:

your shirt is tacky and you smell as bad as you look

hurts dont it? :smug:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

final2percent posted:

*punches u*

Hurts, don't it? :v:

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

White bread with BBQ is something I don't understand. Is it supposed to function as an edible napkin or something?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

WhyteRyce posted:

White bread with BBQ is something I don't understand. Is it supposed to function as an edible napkin or something?

put it on it and make a sandwhich, or add bbq and hash and rice and its a super sandwhich or eat the whole plate and use the bread to soak up the juices to make sure nothing is wasted

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Mad Monk posted:

It's a shame he can't find a vacant building to move to in such a thriving populace.
Many were found and actual townspeople posted some suggestions on his Facebook, but of course Doob just continued with the gawrsh we're plum give out schtick

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

Argh now i know how doobie feels every day

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

WhyteRyce posted:

It's apparently a throwback to the origins of barbecue as something you did to mask the terrible old meat you were selling to the poors: http://smokecitymarket.com/history-of-barbeque/

Of course the other cheap thing to give poor people besides old meat is stale bread, so it makes a sort of depressingly logical match.

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican
i also will miss these lovely threads ive followed

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Since I refuse to read the shitizen thread can we get a quick update on what's happened? Also for old time sake lets hear some DayZ news since the shitizen/dayz/doobie thread was probably the best iteration

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican

SaltLick posted:

Since I refuse to read the shitizen thread can we get a quick update on what's happened? Also for old time sake lets hear some DayZ news since the shitizen/dayz/doobie thread was probably the best iteration

man gets money from goons for lovely dogshack
man fails hard at dogshack and turns out to be stupid and racist and full of lies and incompetency
man opens ............ car repair shop with hotdog combos???
man closes both in fake funeral parking acquisition

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

tomstuart posted:

his right to keep the shack open

if you don't own the space and have no lease this doesnt exist hth

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

SaltLick posted:

wtf this is the doobie doghouse memorial thread show some respect

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

WhyteRyce posted:

It's a southern thing, and is really good. It basically IS an edible napkin/bbq sauce sponge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Manifest posted:

It's a southern thing, and is really good. It basically IS an edible napkin/bbq sauce sponge.

ya the bread is great with the meat/grease/bbq sauce/baked bean flavors.

• Locked thread