Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Please don't dump my sperm on us!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
Not gonna lie, the possibility of Boyle raising Jake's half brother is a rich comedy vein that I'd enjoy seeing :allears:

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Terry is so great. I have a Roth IRA and eat wheat toast!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
On more than one occasion she's called me Gina. That's her own name.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Funny as gently caress.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Need a gif of that guy beating the gently caress out of Boyle's crotch

BreakAtmo
May 16, 2009

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Need a gif of that guy beating the gently caress out of Boyle's crotch

That would be the greatest avatar if you could get the size down.

Also I'm sad the amazing opening didn't have a Holt Hammertime.

Corzaa
Aug 1, 2006

I hope we never have to see Boyle's Ex-wife again.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Someone tell Jake the bad news about Hans Gruber... :smith:

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Amy is Usain Bolt!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

9 onions? Oh Amy

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I watched The Mist the other day and Holt basically plays the same character. Pretty funny

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

I was dying when Terry broke the captains office. Good episode

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
I lost it at "KASE!!!"

HairyNipple!
Dec 31, 2004

hello i am fast cheap awesome
The best line was actually "Balthazar is a thirsty bitch."

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

HairyNipple! posted:

The best line was actually "Balthazar is a thirsty bitch."

"Say hello to Penelope!"

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary
So Diaz like has a dog now? :confused:

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer

DarklyDreaming posted:

So Diaz like has a dog now? :confused:

If anything happened to him I'd kill all of you and then myself.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

The return of Doug Judy :swoon:

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

My wife noticed that Amy was holding a huge purse in front of her in most of the show. She made me look it up and Melissa Fumero is pregnant. I'd never notice stuff like that but once she pointed it out for the rest of the show I couldn't not see it. Even when chasing Judy she has the giant purse.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Like 2 seconds into this episode and I'm already dying

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

Great episode, but holy poo poo was CG for the wide shot of the dinghy atrocious.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

"Mint?"

:laffo:

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

My wife noticed that Amy was holding a huge purse in front of her in most of the show. She made me look it up and Melissa Fumero is pregnant. I'd never notice stuff like that but once she pointed it out for the rest of the show I couldn't not see it. Even when chasing Judy she has the giant purse.

Check the last 3 episodes. They've been doing it the whole time.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Best episode in ages! Doug Judy is old school cool.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
there's been a jailbreak and the mafia is at it again

That was great (like all Pontiac Bandit episodes), was really hoping for more PFT though.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

Grimey Drawer

High point of the episode.

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

Illinois Smith posted:

was really hoping for more PFT though.

Yeah, seems kinda cruel to tease him so early in the episode and then not have the captain play a part in the hijinks.

HERAK
Dec 1, 2004

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

She is, I think, at least according to her Instagram account.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
It happens all the time. It's happening w New Girl this season, to the point where Zooey has been written out for part of the season. It happened in season 3 and/or4 of The Office w/ Angela. When you know this stuff and re-watch episodes, it's really funny to see the blocking. However, I think The Office did write-in Jenna Fischer's prengnacy(ies).

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Amy is like obviously pregnant. It was slightly hidden well two episodes ago but in the mumps episode it was pretty obvious.

Nude
Nov 16, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Boywhiz88 posted:

It happens all the time. It's happening w New Girl this season, to the point where Zooey has been written out for part of the season. It happened in season 3 and/or4 of The Office w/ Angela. When you know this stuff and re-watch episodes, it's really funny to see the blocking. However, I think The Office did write-in Jenna Fischer's prengnacy(ies).

To further add to the list: Seinfeld did a whole season as well with Julia Louis-Dreyfus being pregnant.

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

As long as she's in with hilarious hijinks like this, I don't mind if she's the size of a cannonball under the pregnancy shirt.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Wait, there's episodes of New Girl that don't actually have New Girl in them? That's pretty odd. I'm a little behind, but that show still doesn't have a title sequence that wasn't knocked up in 5 minutes either, does it?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

EL BROMANCE posted:

Wait, there's episodes of New Girl that don't actually have New Girl in them? That's pretty odd. I'm a little behind, but that show still doesn't have a title sequence that wasn't knocked up in 5 minutes either, does it?

They just cut the pretense and have a "New Girl" title card pop up over a black background and about 3 seconds of the intro song play over it. Also, the show has been downhill since season two so whatever.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

I can never understand how so many people get so worked up about the title sequence for this show.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

ShakeZula posted:

I can never understand how so many people get so worked up about the title sequence for this show.

I think he's discussing the title sequence of "New Girl", tho you still make a valid point. The best titles sequences are the ones like new girl. "Here's the show name, now back to the action"

Whiz Palace
Dec 8, 2013
People get worked up over the opening of B99?

Pan Dulce
Jan 4, 2011

Beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure

ShakeZula posted:

I never heard of that. They have a problem with it why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Somehow New Girl chat got thrown in here and I think it's confusing a lot of people.

• Locked thread