Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Was Tasha's Twitter ranting genuine or was it just a bad frogger getting us excited in the end?

The guy who posted Doobie's phone number as soon as Ralp gave him permission to post in Doobie threads again posted that he stole her Twitter password or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

quote:

Linda Robinson Son if I had the money I would buy 2 or 3 of your bar stools after you let uncle Dennis have first choice of them but I don't have the money.I thought they would look good in my kitchen since my decor is red and gold.Im always a day late or a dollar short.

:lol: his whole family is a never ending guilt-trip train

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Free Scumlord

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Let's be honest here, she's closer to being 500 than 1 dollar short.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Rod Munch posted:

So how much is this shirt worth now?
Well, you can burn it for warmth

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

CrashCat posted:

Psychotic fuckers went after him in real life and he had to step down for his own safety, if I recall

Franco, one of the worst mods in GBS history, continues to post and be lovely in GBS (and this thread) so im gonna assume that if thats true it obviously wasn't bad enough for him to leave, which he should

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
also

bradzilla posted:

I think SoundMonkey should be banned just to close out this Doob saga

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Aesop Poprock posted:

Franco, one of the worst mods in GBS history, continues to post and be lovely in GBS (and this thread) so im gonna assume that if thats true it obviously wasn't bad enough for him to leave, which he should
their goal was just to get him to step down, so uh mission accomplished :shrug:

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

CrashCat posted:

Well, you can burn it for warmth

Good idea, will try to get Doobie to autograph it first.

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Rod Munch posted:

Wait, enough people ordered that one instead of the cool tee with the menu? :psyduck:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
unpaid debt and bad credit, piled high

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

FIRST TIME posted:

We're talking about Alabama here, white bread with that kind of food is an actual thing there. It really wouldn't be so bad if Doobie baked his own bread or sourced it from an actual bakery or something but instead he buys a bag of $0.99 Walmart white bread and plops it down with reheated frozen Walmart wings and fries and calls it a day.

poo poo, even if he bought a cheap bread machine it would do most of the work for him but it would give people a reason to go to Doobies instead of just going to the grocery store and taking the 20 minutes to make it themselves.

Using cheap bread is legit part of southern BBQ jesus christ.

Doobie probably saw some legitimate BBQ joint doing it and thought he had to do the same.

Smokey
Feb 8, 2008
F

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Manifest posted:

Doobie probably saw some legitimate BBQ joint doing it and thought he had to do the same.
That's basically how his hot dog dream started anyway, he wanted to be the next Pink's

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

CrashCat posted:

If you act quick you can get your own little piece of Doobierama

Doobie doesn't need to get them gone? I think there's a chance he might change his mind guys

I'll make the kickstarter

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Are the doobie raps archived somewhere

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Rod Munch posted:

I would wear that shirt with so much pride. Can't believe I missed a special shirt special

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

CrashCat posted:

If you act quick you can get your own little piece of Doobierama

Throw in some wings and I'll bite

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Is it too late to get in on those eggs

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Boss Hog's out of that reformed Dairy Queen building is laughing all the way to the bank

His barbeque tears wiped away with some of that fine white bread

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Dely Apple posted:

Boss Hog's out of that reformed Dairy Queen building is laughing all the way to the bank

His barbeque tears wiped away with some of that fine white bread

That is one of the best parts (along with Doobie's original kickstarter essay being plagarized) - Cargo Cult Capitalism is a good laugh.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrBF-OHwg6s

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

lol

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

:gowron:

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

:golfclap:

Manifest
Jul 7, 2007

HELLO THERE I COME FROM THE FUTURE

:vince:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Mother fucker we're not done yet

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

:captainpop:

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Perfect. Just need Doobie saying "OK, thanks" when he gets kicked out.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Aesop Poprock posted:

what actually happened was Something Sensitive threatened to dox him and told him they had information about his sister, and then when Franco stepped down they admitted they had nothing lmao

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

JakeP posted:

what actually happened was Something Sensitive threatened to dox him and told him they had information about his sister, and then when Franco stepped down they admitted they had nothing lmao

You fought the autists and the autists won

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

JakeP posted:

I kiss the guy who did that every night lmao

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

JakeP posted:

Best mod doxxing since Aatrek.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

shut up about franco and appreciate the art being posted you fucks

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Pastry of the Year posted:

This would be an ideal time to reboot my unlaunched shirt design: https://teespring.com/thedoobiestmaximas

:getin:

Teso Dos Bitches
Mar 25, 2006

Beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

• Locked thread