Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Garbanzo
Sep 14, 2010

Rysithusiku posted:

I don't think I have ever, anywhere at all, seen a cop come up on the driver's side if it is a reasonably busy road or any freeway. Even on massive shoulders.

In Australia they tend to walk up to the drivers side but they'll also position their car so it covers the person they've pulled over. Nothing quite like coming round a blind corner with a cop car partly in the lane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Gorilla Salad posted:

Especially after he'd just teased the child with getting something he really wanted and then pulled the rug out from under him.

Based on his behavior and nasally voice, I'm confident that guy is a huge loving pussy.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

BlackIronHeart posted:

Holy poo poo, that guy! "What was it doing up there anyway?!" I guess they move somebody's ashes around a lot in that house?

It's awful how he starts out really apologetic and quiet, and then suddenly starts yelling that. It's like his brain suddenly shifted to "Can't accept blame, make it her fault".

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

BlackIronHeart posted:

Holy poo poo, that guy! "What was it doing up there anyway?!" I guess they move somebody's ashes around a lot in that house?

Fake. As. gently caress.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Bottom Liner posted:

Fake. As. gently caress.

That was my impression.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Lz1qJyWCVY

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

He forgot to lock the weights like an idiot, but that dude just pulled 855lbs off the rack. :stonklol:

gently caress that poo poo.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

:laffo: This guy fucks up at everything in this video.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Looked to me like it wasn't even the lifter who hosed up, it was his buddy who adjusted the weights.

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

buttcoinbrony posted:

Looked to me like it wasn't even the lifter who hosed up, it was his buddy who adjusted the weights.

I was meaning the camera placement mainly.

speshl guy
Dec 11, 2012

buttcoinbrony posted:

There was so much weight on both sides the bar was bending, meaning they were gonna slide off no matter what because the lifter didn't lock them in place.

Also lol at the guy on the left who just continues squatting unfazed but with a tiny nod of disapproval

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

mostlygray posted:

Barn cats are super helpful too.

Agreed. My folks need a couple new cats since the local birds of prey have been getting what the coyotes haven't. The new Great Pyr cross has solved the first part of that problem...

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

speshl guy posted:

There was so much weight on both sides the bar was bending, meaning they were gonna slide off no matter what because the lifter didn't lock them in place.

Also lol at the guy on the left who just continues squatting unfazed but with a tiny nod of disapproval

The main question for me is how the hell does one get to squat over 800 pounds without figuring out that it's probably a good idea to lock the weights along the way?

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

Jesus, is some part of her leg dislocating before the fall? :stonk:

Raygereio
Nov 12, 2012

Oldstench posted:

Jesus, is some part of her leg dislocating before the fall? :stonk:
Her right knee banged against the bed, but it doesn't look like there was enough force to do any real damage. It'll hurt for a bit, but so will several other parts of her body.

Ms Boods
Mar 19, 2009

Did you ever wonder where the Romans got bread from? It wasn't from Waitrose!

Io_ posted:

The speed limits on country roads are a challenge to be accepted.

Correct. When I'm in the right mood (ie, when I've become too complacent with life and need a little :stonk: boost to my day), I take a back route to school: windy, twisty country lane about a car and 1/2 wide, no verge because it's either trees or ditches on either side, populated with random horses and/or cows around blind curves, people broken down, and lorries just slightly too wide for the road. Best spot: the blind curve that brings you suddenly onto a rickety, one lane bridge, itself part of the blind curve. In the mornings, I'm heading due east and blinded by the sun; on the way back, due west, and ditto.

Posted speed limit: 60 mph.

Schadenfreund: the morning some yummy mummy, fresh from dropping off her sprog in a village school, screamed up my tailpipe so closely we'd've had to get married had she not floored her Audi to pass me. Couple of curves later, gave her a wave from where she was stuck in a ditch.

Cat Ass Trophy
Jul 24, 2007
I can do twice the work in half the time

Raygereio posted:

Her right knee banged against the bed, but it doesn't look like there was enough force to do any real damage. It'll hurt for a bit, but so will several other parts of her body.

1) Head hits upper left
2) Hip hits lower right
3) Head hits lower right and bounces up
4) hip/legs hit floor
5) Head hits floor

At least that's how I imagine the parts we can't see.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

Raygereio posted:

I meant, right after the first twisting motion, she jerks down suddenly. It looks like something in her body goes in a position it's not supposed to.

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Oldstench posted:

I meant, right after the first twisting motion, she jerks down suddenly. It looks like something in her body goes in a position it's not supposed to.

Nah that's just her hip rotating out of the split.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Neonazis tried to attack a Döner kebab place in Germany:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
"They're fighting back! :cry: That's not fair!"
I love it when nazis get their poo poo pushed in.

Rebel Blob
Mar 1, 2008

Extinction for our time

Gorilla Salad posted:

Especially after he'd just teased the child with getting something he really wanted and then pulled the rug out from under him.
Worst of all, assholes end up molding their children into disastrous influences for entire nations, such as Grover Norquist.

quote:

Over the years, he has refined his speeches and toughened his attacks, but the substance of his message has not changed across more than three decades. It’s the same message that first gestated in his mind when his parents would take him and his younger siblings for ice cream after church on Sundays and his dad would confiscate large bites out of each of their cones, explaining, “This is income tax” or “This is property tax.”

blista compact
Mar 12, 2006
whats a fyad :(

Rebel Blob posted:

Worst of all, assholes end up molding their children into disastrous influences for entire nations

Pretty sure that guy is Canadian motorcycle vlogger M13... Not excusing what he said, but it was probably a joke and his son was in on it.

Canuckistan
Jan 14, 2004

I'm the greatest thing since World War III.

Soiled Meat

Malachite_Dragon posted:

"They're fighting back! :cry: That's not fair!"
I love it when nazis get their poo poo pushed in.

My favorite part was when he got hit in the face with, I assume, a commercial grade unbreakable plate. Which broke after hitting his face.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Canuckistan posted:

My favorite part was when he got hit in the face with, I assume, a commercial grade unbreakable plate. Which broke after hitting his face.

also my favourite part :allears:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sininu
Jan 8, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZclBw1H7do
I really hope I didn't find it from this thread, can't remember

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

This rules, I lost it when they installed the outboard motor :lol:

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!

SinineSiil posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZclBw1H7do
I really hope I didn't find it from this thread, can't remember

Wow, watch his hand twirl in slowmo on that o_o

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

knows a black guy posted:

I put one in a ziploc bag and put it in the freezer. Seemed like the least cruel thing I could do, but still gets horrified looks if I tell that story.

Check out this hilarious humane rat-killing story. Skip to 33 minutes. The road to hell is paved with good intentions :)

(Uhh Yeah Dude podcast episode 453)
http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/uhh-yeah-dude/e/episode-453-apr-9th-2015-37643066

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
:boonie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISzxCGseYK8

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

https://twitter.com/hharts8/status/688982831498964992/photo/1

Similarily, an AFL footballer having a full body cramp which I can only imagine is one of the worst things that he has ever experienced.

Testekill has a new favorite as of 07:08 on Jan 21, 2016

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Not gonna lie, that looks fun as hell :allears:

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Io_ posted:

The speed limits on country roads are a challenge to be accepted.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

Is there a video of this that isn't blocked? Or maybe a gif/webm?

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

The schadenfreude is Americans seeing the 'blocked in your country' error.

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003

Elohssa Gib posted:

Is there a video of this that isn't blocked? Or maybe a gif/webm?

Damnit. No gif/webm that I could find at the moment so hopefully this will work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XcdA_4Ca18

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
Dad tries to change diaper.
http://youtu.be/I1LI7ndOcGU